Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,041  
Did you park the RV at the campground right along the water? --- the real narrow one?

not yet, that's at Flagler Beach in two days
tomorrow Ft Meyers, then Flagler, then SC
Be careful on the inland part of Ft. Myers - the area was going downhill when we sold our place in Naples two years ago,I and guessing it has not improved. Very sketchy.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,042  
   / Good morning!!!! #167,043  
back in the rv, found lots of dead ants. (y) Raid worked well.

got my new tire cover installed, cinched down tight as can be, then put a knot in it. We shall see.

should have some showers tonight, then clear tomorrow morning for my drive. about 80 and very sticky out now

/ Good morning!!!! #167,044  
1345 top left
looks like a pretty tight campground but rv not very big, not hard to park. My friends in Fort Meyer are picking me up and taking me back to their home for dinner, hope I can get some water views.
would be cool to see some dolphins playing in the River.

I tried to get local commercial truck shop to balance my front tires with the tpms sensors installed. Again....turned down. Busy until end of week, go an hour North, sigh. Not so easy to get motorhomes worked on since you need a tall garage door to get them inside, and today it seems no one is willing to work outside. Except for road service guys, thankfully. So looks like I'll be wiggling along a while longer. Not so wonderful for my brand new front tires. Funny if I go faster, like 70mph, the wiggle calms down. But in the 60-65mph range where I drive, steering wheel shake is slight, but noticeable.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,045  
Well, a productive day afterall ! The wind calmed down around 13:00, so got the tractor out and tore into the 2 piles of gravel. Barely covered 1/2 the area I wanted to.....

So another 28 tons coming next week. I'm definitely not happy --- the price went up $4 per ton In two weeks!
Not much anyone can do about that..... I called another quarry thats 15 miles further away and the price per ton was $4 less, but they charge 3 times more for delivery! ($85 from the close place, $345 from the further)

At least, the turn around is graveled.... no more mud! and no more K turns.....

Kilroy, hope Harry feels better now that he started on the meds. He probably picked up the worms at the shelter. Glad you guys caught it sooner than later!

Drew, have a safe return trip. Think of the imbalance as a massage chair..... :rolleyes::eek: Hope it's not too bad of a vibration.

Time to go put the feet up......

/ Good morning!!!! #167,046  
   / Good morning!!!! #167,047  
Well, a productive day afterall ! The wind calmed down around 13:00, so got the tractor out and tore into the 2 piles of gravel. Barely covered 1/2 the area I wanted to.....

So another 28 tons coming next week. I'm definitely not happy --- the price went up $4 per ton In two weeks!
Not much anyone can do about that..... I called another quarry thats 15 miles further away and the price per ton was $4 less, but they charge 3 times more for delivery! ($85 from the close place, $345 from the further)

At least, the turn around is graveled.... no more mud! and no more K turns.....

Kilroy, hope Harry feels better now that he started on the meds. He probably picked up the worms at the shelter. Glad you guys caught it sooner than later!

Drew, have a safe return trip. Think of the imbalance as a massage chair..... :rolleyes::eek: Hope it's not too bad of a vibration.

Time to go put the feet up......
It isn’t just for him, we need to keep our Bailey healthy, too!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,048  
Good (Wednesday) arvo. Overnight Low of 12C and it's presently 20.9C, overcast and calm. It rained practically all day yesterday and there was 29.5mm in the gauge at 0900.

Fairly busy forenoon today as it's 'into town' day; script picked up at the Chemist, a case of wine retrieved from the PO (where do these things keep coming from :rolleyes: ). A stop at the 'hardware' store to get a 30 metre length of good garden hose to replace a section of the horse-trough watering system (no water lost... it's a 'stitch in time' precaution) and then groceries.

As I passed the Rectory I glanced over and there was a removalist there, so our new Priest & family have arrived. Yay!

Seeing as I'm dressed, I think I'll tackle taking down a hidden, broken/dead tree branch that seems to be the font of continuous twigs on my lawn.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,049  
Good evening all. 42ºF for the start, clear sky, breezy. Windy early then decreasing through the day, mostly clear sky, and high temp was 61ºF. slow start, did get gas an into boat fuel tank and trolling batteries charged up. Bike ride after lunch, and grilled brats for dinner.
Ron hope you got to play with the dogs while conserving energy. Wood was a 2X4! interesting pic
Billy the other side had already been replaced, the side I replaced was normally upwind side and did not get as much abuse. Hope MRI gives better ideas to Drs. prayers sent
Kilroy glad vent work keeping out unwanted critters. Glad Bailey getting some attention. End of temp job insight :)
Buppies I am glad trailer fix before damage to boat. Hope you get some rain. prayers sent.
Bill hope you got some seat time.
Paul glad good day in shop, and you and Zoe are making progress.
Drew sorry your time in FL over already. hope you have a safe trip home. Hope shopping went well.
RNG glad you are getting more rain. Good luck selling brush hog. Hope property has more promise after viewing. Hope you can get road closed for a while. Hope you got your nap.
Mike hope your hands are healing.
RS glad you got good sleep last night Hope you were able to continue the restoration.
NHBX glad nothing pressing hanging over you.
Ken sorry to hear about blood pressure issues.
Ted glad less wind today. Sorry about the windy forecast. Hate to hear you are not sleeping as well as you want to. The guide was the upwind one not as important. Hope you had some gravel fun.
Frits how did learn how to tape knee? tilling looks good.
David hope Crostrek is in one piece. Hope you were able to recover some mental health.
Frits nice pics, flowers look good.
Thomas only 4 years old, seems awfully young to look like that.
Thomas glad wife happy with dinner, sorry about tax damage.
Kilroy sorry about the worms in Harry.
Drew sorry you could not get rebalance before going home.
Ted glad gravel is spread, sorry about $4/ton price increase.
Randy(wag) sounds like you are getting good rain. Glad errands done in town, hope you like new priest. Good luck with branch.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,050  
Good eye doc appointment, says everything looks great.
Of course, per usual with the dilation it was late afternoon before I could even look outside and it was cloudy, but still too bright.

Propane company delivered this afternoon, 170.5 gallons. That’s gonna be over $1k.

Last edited: