Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,702  
35 going to 76. Hopefully no more freezes like last 3 nights...our asparagus took a hit, and not sure about the apple blooms and dogwoods yet.

Up yesterday at 1am to get to SE Virginia and into the woods. Had a nice time with oldest son and friend. Turkeys very interesting. Also checked out a 15 acre area that had caught fire 3 weeks ago when the solar company was mowing under the panels...about half of the acres was under their panels, the other half spread into our pine forest. It was too dry and windy to mow that day.
Saving the planet 🫤

/ Good morning!!!! #167,704  
good morning all
41 going all the way up to 74 today, dry weather, lots of pollen outside.

Kilroy, I think it's a double yolker too. I had my first one a month ago, in a batch of local farm eggs.
I wonder if the hen was tired when done...
if it's a triple yolk, you should let the poor chicken rest for a day... ;)

had my calendar messed up, today is house cleaners, tomorrow is endocrinologist and picking up rv tires in DE.
Once it gets light out (aren't these longer days wonderful?), I'll go push the seeder around with more bug killer in it.
The first batch had milky spores in it, this is more of a multi bug product. I never use this stuff but the grubs and their consumers have just ruined half
of my back yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,706  
Good morning, the low was 41 and headed for a high of 55°F. Wind SSW 9 mph. A mix of sun and cloud.

I'm off to a little town about 2/3 of the way to Sudbury, called Warren, ON. There is a Mennonite store there that I get my unpasteurized honey from. They have a lot of other food stuff there. Pies and such.

I told the 'administrator' lady that I value my home/holiday time at $100.oo/hour and so far they owe me $350.oo. Will they pay? Not likely. Hopefully there will be no more cyber security BS for me, but I won't hold my breath.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #167,708  
36 outside right now, heading to upper 70's.

Managed to get some of the lawn work done, need to walk with shame on the weed whacker around the house. Wife helped out on painting the Milk House, one coat on. The concrete work came out nice, she is very happy with it. She is leaning towards keeping the ceiling the way it is.
The theme is Farm House Industrial. The old bulk milk cooler controls and timer are still by the door.

MilkHouseInsideFront.jpg

Will need to start on the bathroom soonest.

MilkHouseInsideBack.jpg

Behind the curtain is the bathroom area. Where the furniture is will be the kitchen island. Where the ladder is..was the original entrance door. A big screen will now take that place over. You can see my attic entrance up top. Let us say that I am still in shape. It's a pretty small access way and requires some contortion to get up in there. I still need to attach a vent hose and adjust some LED lights for the bathroom. May have to get creative with plumbing too as I really don't want to work on any more concrete.

Hope all have a great day, Be safe, get or stay healthy.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,710  
40 now going to 73 today and dry weather.

Replaced some of the broken stakes for tree shelters. The high winds and deers and other critters pushing on them took a few hundred of them down over the winter. My shoulder survived the first bunch.

IMG_1874.jpeg