Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,721  
Ouch, how long is the driveway?

Been a want of mine for a long time. But I have close to 2000 feet and a turn about area. A chunk of change for sure that I just cannot seem to part with. LOL.
Only 700' long. Seems like they come to this area and see $$$ signs.
House they are working at now sold for 6million last year, I am sure my house would fit in one of their garages.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,722  
RS - does Cub have inline fuel filter?

Yes.

Probably should be changed and is likely (over)due.

Did you check carb to see if needle sticking or bowl not filling-

No carb ... it's fuel injected.

Will have to dive into the manual and see exactly how it is set up.

Good luck on the brush cutting ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #167,723  
Only 700' long. Seems like they come to this area and see $$$ signs.
House they are working at now sold for 6million last year, I am sure my house would fit in one of their garages.
I too suffer from $$$ signs. They abound in my driveway. LOL.

I always catch a few contractors "shooting for the moon".

/ Good morning!!!! #167,724  
got some good exercise on a very nice morning
weedeated entire property
put down another spreader load of grub killer
put down a spreader load of weed and feed for front lawn
lot of walking, need a break, waiting for cleaning lady, then I can leave and go look for more plants

/ Good morning!!!! #167,727  
Good morning! I'm on some antibiotics that list "tendon damage - possibly permanent" or muscle ache as one of a bunch of side effects. I rarely have any. Yesterday, BAM! I pulled a calf muscle (I think/hope), just walking around. I've been active and had just been 15 feet up on a ladder. Good thing it didn't happen to me while up there, or you wouldn't be reading this... Today, is the day I'm scheduled for the pole barn shop to be spray foamed. Good thing I don't need to help, because I can't. Hobble around a bit, but no ladder work for me anytime soon. May call the doc.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,728  
Good morning! I'm on some antibiotics that list "tendon damage - possibly permanent" or muscle ache as one of a bunch of side effects. I rarely have any. ......
Sorry for you.

Ahh....I'd ask for a different antibiotic.

Read the side effects and take heed.

I hope you recover quickly and fully.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,729  
Good morning! Low of 36°, heading towards 75°. I will wager it goes higher...... Wind event again on Friday, but no where near as bad as the last. Gusts only to 40 mph.

Another bulb planting day..... this turned out to be far more labor intensive than anticipated..... "it's only 4 planters ---- how many bulbs could be in there?" .... We were originally thinking we wouldn't have enough for the block border.

That amount has been far exceeded. There were hundreds. We have doubled or tripled the bulbs when planting, still have a lot leftover. Had to buy more small containers for the excess. Just can't throw away viable plants......

The knee was paying back restitution last night.... but not in a good way. Couldn't find a comfortable position. Going to give it an easier day today.

Paul, have a safe trip. Hope you get back in time for some shop time.

Drew, landscaping beds look good. Hopefully not too enticing for the deer. ZAPP! --- hope they are quick learners.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,730  
I was pleased to find all strawberries in one piece and accounted for this morning.
whether the extra "tails" helped, don't know, but trying to zap smaller animals like squirrels from getting into garden.

while doing wash this morning, looked carefully at septic overflow alarm. A very creative install I'd say, something tells me this was not
a licensed plumber's work...

Attachments

• IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58