Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,751  
Another batch of bulbs planted. 100's of 'em........
Still need to empty the last planter box. That might be 100's more..... probably not, this planter didn't do well last season.
So could only be one of 2 things.... it's so overgrown that they couldn't get enough nutrients to bloom and there will be many hundreds, or the 2nd possibility is that there will be a small amount of viable bulbs.

At this point, I hope it's the latter..... in addition to what is now planted in the ground, we have 90 small nursery containers set with bulbs. Probably do 30 more of those, just to make the same amount of colors. (Currently have 60 of the orange, 30 of the yellow ones.)

The knee is still putting up a fuss.... many breaks required for relief.

Had some leftover ham, 'taters, and green beans for dinner. Still great, but now no more left. We'll finish up the last 2 slices of pie in a little bit.

Hope everyone had a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,752  
The grape hyacinths put up their blooms over the last 2 days. Amazing at how fast they are.... overnight they seem to appear! They still need to grow about another 6" before they open.
E88E587B-4930-4AD2-AFAB-52A01518C0C4.jpegE65802B9-CBE5-4FDF-B4FD-6ED21C6EE15E.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #167,753  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 9.8C and it's presently 19C, lightly overcast and calm. There was no rain in the gauge this morning despite Penelope the pussybeast coming in last night very wet. :)

As I said yesterday, it's 'into town' day for groceries and then the Church ceremony this evening @ 1900.

I didn't get the mowing done (low priority anyway) as a misty rain came through. Off'n'On rain is predicted up to Monday.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,754  
   / Good morning!!!! #167,755  
Good evening all. 48ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, sky stayed partly cloudy, and high temp was 75ºF. slow start to day worked on San Antonio race prep. Bike ride on Volagi. Hope to get brake cable on Peugeot fixed tomorrow. Did get nap in.
Ted sorry to hear wife hurting, is this a continuation of dizzy spells? Hope you can get plantings done soon.
Don no I have not heard of black watermelon.
Randy(wag) thanks for info.
Ron good to hear siding and soffit fixed. Glad complication was overcome. Amazing how fast transition from winter to summer. Nice duck.
Billy hope you get a turkey
Drew one application of the spores took care of grubs for me. Hope you ready for cleaning ladies.
Bill thing about cyber security is that 1 mistake and a whole lot of people get affected.
Buppies hope last night better. Hope you get some rain. prayers sent
Mike glad lawn care coming along, hope you get weed whacking done. Milk house looking nice.
Frits hope you don't over do the shoulder.
NHBX sorry about the brush fires, hope you got acs cleaned and garden cleaned up.
Paul glad you were so productive and still managed to get some Zoe play time in. Hope safe flight. nice pics
RS enclosure coming along nice. Hope you got printer working. Hope you have better luck with Cub next try
RNG sorry bout new filter clogging so fast. Algae ? Hope crew shows on time. Glad coupler work was completed with no broken parts.
Scotty hope valve replacement is successful.
Drew glad weedeat done. Good to hear grub killer down. Hope you find more plants.
James hitting rock with chainsaw not good, Resharpen chain.
Gstrom never seen that before when taking antibiotic. Probably good idea to see exactly what damage is.
Ted sorry about more wind in forecast and no rain. Sorry knee is so unhappy. hope it is not as unhappy as last night.
Drew I think you are spot on with overflow alarm work.
Don glad Firewise getting ice storm damage cleaned up. Lot of limbs in pic.
Don farm sure has a lot going on.
David good luck with getting more panels up.
Mark hope you were having a good day.
Frits nice birds :)
Dennis glad new display fix wifi issue. Good luck with mailbox alert.
Thomas sounds like busy afternoon. Glad light evening planned.
Ted glad more bulbs planted. Our leftovers from Easter were finished today as well. Sorry knee is being such a pain. nice pics
Randy(wag) wonder how Penelope got wet? Hope ceremony went well and you got a chance to socialize.
Paul unable to view pic.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,756  
Coffee finished brewing. 46° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 79° with lots of sun. Got snow blower off and mower deck on mower. Still need to sharpen blades. Need to repair tongue jack on my old utility trailer. Will get that done. Then start on cleaning up garden pond.
1RfijOB.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,757  
good morning all
nice to see such pretty birds with my morning coffee Ron
looks like a warm day for you, and here too, 81 later in full sun.

off to doc appt this morning, get scolded on my AIC I'm sure, then off to DE to pick up tires
from TireRack warehouse. Should be a nice day for a drive.

Buppies, hope your back is better today.
Ted, bulbs sound wonderful, pace yourself with your knee.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,758  
Another poor night of sleep 58 high close to 80 creek to pond stopped never this early before. Nice pictures all

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #167,759  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

34F going to low 70s.

Turning in swipe cards today - TAX PREP WORK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!! (at least for me and Mrs - there is too little work to justify our sitting there, fighting for 3-page jobs in the work queue, when we have a puppy and home/land projects waiting, and there are others there who can rally use the money more, so less competition for them). After that, Picking up mom and her trash, dropping trash off on the way to taking mom shopping, and then a second attempt at picking up four IBC totes…

just as I was hitching the trailer to head out, Mrs told me not to bother, as there was a head-on accident and our road was shut both ways for EMS response and helicopter.

Locked up Harry in his crate, dealt with theatrics for about a half-hour before he fell asleep. He started up at 3AM, so I let him out (he really did have to go) and spent the remainder of the night with him on the sofa, until 5:45 when Mrs got up. It was nice not having the alarm go off at 4:55.

on Monday, I went to tool place and asked for a quote on scaffolding. I have to call them back and see where they are on that. What I am getting will be 16 5x5 walkthrough frames with crossbraces (to make two 4-section towers), 8 leveling feet, 4 wheel feet, two 7‘-13’ expanding footboards, an extra set of pins, and four stand-off arms (so it doesnt fall over). I found that HomeDepot also carries this type scaffolding, so I have a price point to compare, and can also factor in not having to drive 45 minutes with truck&trailer to pick it up vs having it 7 minutes away and goodwill with local dealer. When I was there, the manger said they needed to order more for themselves for rental, as they had to retire several sets over the winter, and that by having a bigger order pricing might be better for all of us, but that delivery might take a while because that is the way of things in this day and age…

time for more coffee. Not rushing out the door to turn in badges, we’ll get there when we get there!

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,760  
47 outside right now, heading to lower 80's today.

Spent the day yesterday with the weed whacker. It's like a two day job. I really should be spraying fence lines, the wife is worried about upkeep in a few years time. Anyway, time to mow the back lawn again. We in this corner of the world have just enough moisture to make the grasses go crazy. Still need to get the push mower started. LOL.

I trimmed out the windows and doors for the milk house yesterday on the inside. A final coat of paint is on the agenda for today.

Will have to go get another can of paint today. Along with some other stuff at the big box store. Wife can return all those light bulbs she picked out. LOL Dimmers are your friend. LOL.

Wife's truck picked up another nail somewhere. Good thing it did not go flat on the road trip. It looked to go in horizonal to the tire tread. I looked at it for a while, then with my plyers pulled on it, no joy. So i pulled some more and out comes a two inch long nail. Along with a steady rush of air. I promptly shoved it back in the hole and proceeded to swap out the tire for repair. We will monitor it for a few days since another road trip is on the schedule next week. Maybe a beer run is in order to test it out?

Here is hoping you all have a great day. Be safe, stay healthy. A restful day perhaps for those needing it.