Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,011  
We have done class 7 rapids always life jacket on still here to tell about it. But we did have fun just haven’t been back in years

Some localized flooding no loss of life, I81 a different matter four killed this morning at mile post 120.3

/ Good morning!!!! #171,013  
Like many I thought about my Dad who received a "V" Bronze Star for his actions during the "Battle of the Bulge."

I can not believe how long this "Rex Blocking" weather pattern has been dominating the weather with clear skies and seasonal to above seasonal temperature. And this pattern will continue through the workweek.

Yesterday was just cheeseburgers, etc. and the only excitement was when my fat @r$e fell through the camp stool during HH. It took awhile to extricate myself; for a moment I thought this might turn out to be a "911'er".

And for the first time I managed to photograph an Eastern Bluebird. Not the greatest of pics, but with this pic I have now photographed 41 different species in the past 2 years on this property.

Attachments

• 350457269_596763632520813_4029588254594559736_n.jpg
    350457269_596763632520813_4029588254594559736_n.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 31
   / Good morning!!!! #171,014  
Good evening all. 63ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind, Clouds built up in afternoon, and thunderstorms rained again. High temp was 86ºF. Putter to start morning, we were going to to go to American Legion breakfast/Memorial service when wife took ill so we got breakfast and left. Getting ready for ride and found bike had a flat. Piece of tire wire, needed pliers to remove, new tube fixed problem. Late getting out to ride so plenty warm during ride. Did get nap in after lunch. Looks like warm next week in Missouri for Katy ride. One of the vets in Chapel made this and gave it to me.
RS quite the pile of grass from under the mowing deck. Deck cleaning is nasty business. nice pic.
Kilroy good to hear Harry is better behaved. Good luck with not letting him play dumb.
Ron hope parade was good. Hope you got to watch races. Nice pic. Looking forward to parade pics.
Kilroy hope Harry behaved for your mom. Hope the mini-X loan goes well.
Phil Good to hear health status holding. Always a challenge to stay hydrated when hot. Hope services were good. Hope planting went well.
RNG glad ride was nice and you got got to see friends. Sorry about rude neighbors and leaky mattress. Sad to hear deal on new van not working out. Hope the stucco goes well and gate repairs also.
Buppies glad you are getting rain. Sorry no joy. prayers sent.
Joel nice plaque and flag. Hope gravel work went well.
Buppies glad more rain.
Bill thanks for the story.
Paul glad that was easy for you. Cute Zoe pic. Nice you got two RC sessions one with son. Hope you get little airplane done soon.
Drew have fun with your Peace fern. Hope the fiberglass repair goes well. Would better mirrors help?
Kyle hope you got to do the shredding. For me most pills with breakfast, and phone alarm for the night time statin. Sorry about eating too much. Hope you can get your chores done.
Dennis twp cookouts in a row :) Hope trip to help you dad goes well. Please say thank you to your dad for his service.
Scott(vt) wood splitting warm work!
Ken good to hear pool ready. Glad Med place ok and not bad :) Thanks for pics
Ted glad good visit and you got to take them around. Hope today went well.
David hope you get done today. Hope HH went well.
Ron thanks for great pics.
RS sounds like plenty on the agenda for today, hope you and your wife made a dent in it.
Phil that was a special guest! Nice progress on garden.
Frits nice view blocker. Does make a statement.
Thomas sorry long day at work. Which critter did chewing?
Don that pic is different!
Frits that looks good.
Frits cute pic!
Dennis nice you had company, sorry no rain.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
Harry was enthusiastic and distracted, but not as bad as he could have been - he did not have to go in the crate!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,015  
Good morning, the low is 60 and the high going to 82°F. Wind SW 5 to 10 mph. Zero chance of precipitation. Sunny!

Drew, I can be a cynical old schmuck at times. So if it sounds like that I don't mean to be. On backing up, If in doubt get off your a$$ and go look. I do that constantly when I am backing two trailers. Not so much when backing one. Backing up can and is tricky for some. It is just a skill set you need to teach yourself, or go to a driving school and learn. I did. In 1969. I could back into a spot on the left (clear side), but couldn't on the right (blind side). I will still go ten miles out of my way to back in on the clear side. I ONLY back the trains from the clear side or straight back.
Now I am going to sound like I am volunteering someone else, but I will bet that if you supplied the beer, popgadget could probably make you a bumper that would be a lot stronger than stock.😇

Buppies, I will add to your list a '55/56 Packard.
Did you know that Packard was the FIRST car manufacturer to offer A/C as a factory option in 1940? That was news to me too.

Kilroy, I have seen some of his stuff, but I am not totally positive where he is in Ontario. I do think he is here...somewhere.

txdon, most cats do NOT like riding in vehicles. Don't know why, they just don't.

I have a small bit of body work to do on the Dodge today. A 6"x6" patch of paint fell off. I'll get the angle grinder out with the wire wheel on it and shine up the piece and paint it with black stone guard again. I did it two years ago, now it is time to do it again.

5 days until I am gone down south, grab my big truck and then gone northwest for the summer.

Gotta get my tail in gear before the heat hits.

Have safe day all
Well, Ontario has a lot of “somewhere” that some can be, amirite?😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #171,017  
Kilroy, I have a pretty good idea where Sawing with Sandy may be located, but in the interest of his privacy I will not search him out.
If you are interested in log home building AND living off grid, you might try "My Self Reliance" he is in Ontario, too. He is about 50 miles away from me. I wont go near his place either.
I would never try to to in-person meet anyone without a complete set of DM’s and full confidence beforehand. Let alone go on their property unannounced !!!

But Sandy seems like a guy it would be fun to hang out with and make big pieces of wood into little pieces of wood..l

/ Good morning!!!! #171,019  
Jay winter time pattern for sure similar to 2009

/ Good morning!!!! #171,020  
67°F and no rain.

Let the flailing continue. Another hour or so and should finish up the Hilo end then move to interior areas. I did pu more diesel when in town yesterday.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day