Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,031  
Good Afternoon - currently 73°

Been nice today -- rain guage had 2 inches in it from the last 3 days..

M7040 -- what type of flowering tree is that? It is a pretty tree.. Looks close to house..

Mark
I think it a native dogwood growing behind a wood fence close to the utility shed. Between that is driveway and patio leading into the kitchen. They have been there for many years and don’t think they will get much bigger

/ Good morning!!!! #171,032  
Well, Ontario has a lot of “somewhere” that some can be, amirite?😂🤣
1.076 million square kilometres I think translates to 415,600 square miles. If you started off at the Ontario/Quebec border and ran log book legal it would take you a day and a half to get to the Ontario/Manitoba border. Ontario is way bigger than Texas and almost as big as Alaska.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,033  
chocolate brownies/muffins I made were inventive.
too inventive.
aka inedible.
a culinary failure
way too dry and with an off taste to me.

will be feeding them to the birds over time.
I think I've made my own very fancy bird treats.
will buy store made dessert tomorrow for school board meeting tomorrow night.
having a little surprise party for outgoing head of school board.

at least the house smells nice.
I'm sticking with fruit muffins next time.

my Alemite grease gun just came in, looks nice with padded handle
trailer hubs will get greased tomorrow.
and soap foam cannon came in, with two different Chemical Guys mixtures, candy smell for wash and grape smell
for wash and wax. That seemed a little odd to me...
will be firing that up tomorrow on car.
The rv was clean but doesn't take long sitting out in the pollen to change that.

Attachments

• IMG_1835.JPG
    IMG_1835.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #171,034  
1.076 million square kilometres I think translates to 415,600 square miles. If you started off at the Ontario/Quebec border and ran log book legal it would take you a day and a half to get to the Ontario/Manitoba border. Ontario is way bigger than Texas and almost as big as Alaska.
Nunanut is the largest province in Canada by area. Ontario is largest by population. Quebec is larger that Ontario by area. Quebec is about twice the size of Texas. When I worked in Quebec friends took us up North to their vacation cabin and it was a long long way up there

/ Good morning!!!! #171,035  
76F clear skylight breeze.

Work day was blur,afternoon cut clean up 2 spruces which die,now 5 stumps to remove when ground dries.

99% chance I'll set on the deck enjoy smooth cigar while waiting for critter and stars.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,036  
I was digging through a folder of user manuals for tools the other day and came across one for a Stihl 032 chainsaw. I no longer have it, so if anyone wants it, I'd be happy to mail it to you. Or you could download one from the Stihl website, but if you're like me, there's nothing better than having a book in your hands.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,037  
Drew- "too inventive.aka inedible.a culinary failureway too dry and with an off taste to me.will be feeding them to the birds over time."

BTDT. I/We have/had a couple of Chef friends and they all would say- "One is only as good as one's last meal."

/ Good morning!!!! #171,038  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 10C and it's presently 16.9C, very overcast with gusting wind... my mobile phone is constantly 'pinging' with wind/weather warnings. I've taken my flagpole down.

Of course, the damaged wattle tree remains until these hazardous conditions abate.

It's 'into town' day for mail/groceries. We'll see what happens for the arvo.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,039  
Speaking of dash cams, I hope mine captured leaving town this morning I had a lady blow thru a stop sign right in front of me. Had to slam on brakes and just missed her. Then just a few minutes after, 3 lights down I was in right of 3 straight thru lanes when person failed to stop at red light and I locked them up again, somehow missing him and was able to hit a clear spot in the next lane.
Almost went back home, but made it to the farm.
Got bolts tightened up
IMG_9462.JPG

Even had dad holding wrench on other side
IMG_9464.JPG

I took my impact, but his coupler wouldn’t hold on mine, so I had to hold the hose against it as I used the impact.
But lots of grease under there. I tried to wipe it off and put on blue loctite. Nuts just have round washers under them, no lock washers.
After tightening them up, I ran into TSC and bought 4 new nuts and tightened them against the bottom ones. Also put loctite on them.
But flipping the mower back over, the pto shaft caught on a loader hydraulic line and was hanging from it. I had to unscrew the hose from the cylinder to get it off. Will need a new hose. I put it on, but I don’t trust it at all.
I brought my mobile internet and put a Roku on his TV. Showed him YouTube flail mower videos, trying to sell him on buying one.

Not too hot with dual fan in window.