Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,051  
Good evening all. 65ºFfor the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind moderate gust, clouds thickened up a lot, and hitemp was 86ºF. Putter to start day, bike ride , no flat to deal with, trip to town for lunch and groceries, Did get back yard mowed, and a nap in.
David good to hear good day on flail. Nice to hear cantina got their act together.
Ron glad good time at parade. Hope you enjoy your slow day. peonies have a lot of buds to pop.
Buppies she was doing better later in the day. All OK today. Ground should be getting saturated. prayers sent
Dennis hope you got enough sleep.
Drew hope the crown goes on with minimum fuss. Why no bumper, probably cost. You might consider taking a friend to a parking lot and practice backing once you get the trailer extension on.
Buppies sorry power went off, hope you got it back quickly.
Drew hope you got the ferns moved. Commercial potted plants rarely have soil mix that retains water.
Don hope cat did OK at vet and did not talk much during trip :)
Buppies all nice cars ! :)
RNG Good luck with van search.
Bill hope the body work went oK.
Ken wife was doing better later in the day. Congrats to son on job.
Drew hope the extension helps the backing.
Drew glad install was a snap.
Bill sorry you lost the car.
Drew hope the pancake breakfast goes better than last year.
RNG I would expect the Camry to have non-adaptive cruise control as well.
Paul good to hear wife is better, sorry to hear you are not. Nice story.
Ted hope you get some real rain. Hope you got planter done and berries trans planted. Hope you can take care of willows soon.
Buppies most of my experience is class 2 or 3 in open canoe.
Jay sorry about the camp stool failure. Hope you get a return to normal weather soon. Nice pic, 41 different species impressive!
David good to hear flailing continues.
Jay thanks for sharing that story.
Frits nice breakfast and pics.
RS nice pics of the blades. Takes me longer to do the grass removal than sharpen on bench grinder and finish with hand file. Nice looking setup.
Joel hope you get rain soon.
Mark nice rain.
Drew sorry the chocolate brownie/muffins did not work out.
Thomas glad fast workday. Sorry about losing all those trees.
Randy(wag) sorry about all the notices, hope town run successful.
Dennis sorry about the crazies on the road. Glad you have your dad as helper. Make any headway on flail?
RS sorry about the guy that left the empty grease gun ;) Cub is cutting nice.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,052  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 56° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 86° with plenty of sun. Neighbor called early to let me know he got an unexpected day off work. Lets trim trees on fence line. 5 hours later we had it done with a large pile of chips. Good thing most of the job was done early enough in morning and in shade of the trees. Today will be a stay in house and get some house work done.
June Strawberry Full Moon will happen Saturday June 3 just before midnight. Caught this photo yesterday evening.
ET5rkBy.jpg

Harvey, your stories of your service time are very interesting.

Rail, you have lots of work to do when you get back to Mona.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All

/ Good morning!!!! #171,053  
Good morning, the low is 58 and the high going to 85°F. Wind SSW 10 to 15 mph. Sunny!

Today is the monthly shopping trip to North Bay and a free order of ribs and sweet potato fries for lunch. He pays for lunch because I haul him up there and back.
Only 6 stops on this tour.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #171,054  
60 this morning .03 in of rain after midnight to go along with .83 in yesterday. This was a prolific rain maker

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #171,055  
Good morning, 49 going to 80 today no rain around

Continue PT this morning working arms, shoulders and legs. It is actually starting to show results. Staying with the program slow and steady wins the day. Need to work core mid section harder to strengthen stomach and back muscles so will increase those reps with the current set up. Being limited with the right shoulder is frustrating but the improvement is encouraging

Daughter is coming out again tomorrow to help out around here so will line up some activities to do together.
She is doing well in her new waitress job. We suggested to change to nearby town where people go out to eat more. Made good money on tips Memorial Day evening.

Took the tiller off the tractor the other day to mount the trailer hitch on the 3 point. Need to get it covered.
Also will take the forks off and mount the bucket and thumb again. Need to dig out the long rope to use for pulling up the fence wire net behind the pine trees along the fence line. Plan to use the Kubota RTV to pull it and use the minix as an anchor point for the fence stretching.
Will test out the stapler on some old fence posts. Using 1 1/2 inch staples. It can also shoot 2 inch staples.

Need to continue service work soon on tractor and Sprinter. Service work is done on mower and RTV

/ Good morning!!!! #171,056  
good morning all
cool morning, 44 going up to 80 today in sunshine

have to go downtown to bakery to get dessert for tonight's school board meeting after I wrecked
the chocolate muffins last night. Thanks RS, I put them in the trash.

then the ferns will finally get moved, and hopefully my car washed.

that fence post stapler looks like something The Enforcer would use on the bad guys...

Frits, glad you are improving.
RS, gorgeous lawn, you are ready for chip and putt

We are almost out of May

/ Good morning!!!! #171,057  
Is that because the narratives by who he chose to have "reveal" them have largely been debunked ?

Or for some other reason ?
Debunked, or just buried/ignored/dismissed?

/ Good morning!!!! #171,058  
Good morning! 65˚F, South breeze, sunny heading to 90.

Mom's cat survived the groomers cut and is ready for summer, she actually gained two pounds from last year. She has very good lungs and I forgot to turn my hearing aids off.

Found a work tractor rechargeable clip on fan on amazon for the summer. Does anyone else use a fan?
IMG_1784.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #171,059  
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 5:00AM. Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Stucco guys showed up yesterday and slathered the chimney chase with another layer of mud. Looks better, but there's still one more layer to go. General contractor was out to install a sprinkler on the roof that I can run from the ground to wet the uphill side of the chase. I can do the rest with a hose and spray nozzle from the ground, too, so no more climbing up and down slippery scaffold. I'm told it gets a bath three times a day for the next three days. And that the roofer will start tearing off the old concrete tiles on Friday. The 10-day is predicting possible afternoon thundershowers starting Sunday, so I wonder if that's a smart move.

The search for a silver van turned up one with all the bells and whistles, except for swivel seat bases, so I took a shot at buying it. Went back and forth with the sales dweeb a couple times until the general manager got into the conversation and said there should be a $4k-$5k "market adjustment" on the van that was somehow missed. He would sell at MSRP today, but the price would go up by that amount tomorrow. I have access to regional sales data that tells me 349 of those vans are for sale in his area, only 39 of which have sold in the past 45 days. And that most dealers stopped making market adjustments weeks ago. Let him know all this, and come talk to me again when he's willing to sell at 5% below MSRP. It''s probably for the better, as that van also had $4k worth of electronic driver aids that I would probably grow to hate. So the search goes on.

Amazon, UPS, and the Postal Service all made deliveries yesterday, which kept me busy running up and down the hill to keep the delivery box empty. Foam cannon and fancy soap, some other helpful tools, and a remote display for one of the radar detectors. And a new head for the string trimmer, so that'll get a workout today.

Happy Hump Day, folks!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,060  
Good Morning
It’s 54 with a high in the upper 70’s under clear skies. Look like we had less than 1/2” of rain for the entire month of May.
I accomplished nothing yesterday other than soiling tissues. I spent the whole day in a recliner under a blanket.
Hopefully today will be better. Sinuses and cough are much improved, low grade fever still persists.
Zoe was far more of an empath than I expected, normally when she wants attention, she is pretty insistent, but she just laid at my feet for most of the day.

Not much planned for today, already cancelled breakfast with the professor, it probably makes sense to be sedentary until the fever subsides.

Frits, we used the 1-1/2” staples and adjusted the depth so that the fabric was held in place, but could move if something hit the fence rather than damage it. We used fairly stout 9ga fence wire. Like Dennis said, my son was the designated stapler, but it does work great, and I was using it with a Makita battery.
We started and terminated with wrapping the wire around the post rather than staples though.

IMG_1903.jpg