Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #177,181  
Woke up to a whole bunch of drama this morning. Had texts and emails from the airline.

They canceled my flight out this morning. They rescheduled me for a later flight into Atlanta. Then I got to look forward to an 11hr layover not landing in Little Rock till after midnight

Instead of canceling the driver I decided to go ahead and go to the airport to see if I could get better flights home.

Thankfully the driver showed up about 15 minutes early.

So.... when I got to the airport this morning, they were able to get me a standby position on an earlier flight if I could get through security and to the gate in time.

Well..... I got hung up in security. Some of the swag I got in the presentation was setting off warnings for security, so I got a bag check....

By this point I'm chomping at the bit. After a 1/4 mile sprint to the gate, (probably scared some old ladies and resembled a charging bull) they called my name for the last available seat just as I got to the gate

I had just enough time to send off a text to my wife that I was able to make the earlier flight and that I would be home on time

I will say this..... I got my cardio in this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #177,182  
Woke up to a whole bunch of drama this morning. Had texts and emails from the airline.

They canceled my flight out this morning. They rescheduled me for a later flight into Atlanta. Then I got to look forward to an 11hr layover not landing in Little Rock till after midnight

Instead of canceling the driver I decided to go ahead and go to the airport to see if I could get better flights home.

Thankfully the driver showed up about 15 minutes early.

So.... when I got to the airport this morning, they were able to get me a standby position on an earlier flight if I could get through security and to the gate in time.

Well..... I got hung up in security. Some of the swag I got in the presentation was setting off warnings for security, so I got a bag check....

By this point I'm chomping at the bit. After a 1/4 mile sprint to the gate, (probably scared some old ladies and resembled a charging bull) they called my name for the last available seat just as I got to the gate

I had just enough time to send off a text to my wife that I was able to make the earlier flight and that I would be home on time

I will say this..... I got my cardio in this morning
Sounds familiar. Spent nights on floor in obscure airports around the world for missed flights. Glad you made it. Always tried to avoid Atlanta airport. The worst airport to get around in at least at the time.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,183  
Sounds familiar. Spent nights on floor in obscure airports around the world for missed flights. Glad you made it. Always tried to avoid Atlanta airport. The worst airport to get around in at least at the time.
I had choice coming in a going out. Houston or Atlanta.

I've never had a flight delayed or canceled out of Atlanta.

I've had every flight delayed or canceled out of Houston.

The flight I was supposed to be on this morning out of Jacksonville FL suffered a catastrophic failure and hence the flight issue.

I was supposed to originally be on the flight I caught this morning. But for some reason I got bumped to the flight out an hour later a few weeks ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,184  
Good morning! Low of 47°, heading to a high of 73°. Temps warm up a bit over the weekend, to the upper 70's.
Only a 30% chance of a stray t-storm.....

More dismantling today, will attempt to get the deck removed.

Dftodd, nice fish! Nice that you had a good trip. Very good that you were able to sort out the flight.

Scott, hope the effects of Lee don't hinder your plans....

Fritz, nice job on the drainage swale! Yep.... that's a lot of bucketfuls.....

Well, better get to it.....
Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #177,185  
The flight I was supposed to be on this morning out of Jacksonville FL suffered a catastrophic failure and hence the flight issue.

very happy they found this out before hand...

I've caught a carp and a barracuda. no fishing talent at all, impressed by that fish

headed out to pick last of tomatoes, garden looks awful, lovely day so may clean it out a bit.
stopped at apple orchard on way home from PT and bought a lot of apples to take South with me.
parking lot at orchard was full at 9:10am. The word is out, apples are in.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,186  

very happy they found this out before hand...

I've caught a carp and a barracuda. no fishing talent at all, impressed by that fish

headed out to pick last of tomatoes, garden looks awful, lovely day so may clean it out a bit.
stopped at apple orchard on way home from PT and bought a lot of apples to take South with me.
parking lot at orchard was full at 9:10am. The word is out, apples are in.
I haven't had much luck fishing either. Our luck yesterday was all due to the captain and his assistant. They set up the poles. Cast them out. And we took turns on which ever pole started going ballistic.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,187  

some of these are drool worthy.
That 58 Merc engine is marvelous, never saw one. That was a very big engine for 1958.
My 348 1958 Impala got 9mpg. I bet that Merc got 7

Dftodd, the worst part is my wife and I tried to eat the carp, not knowing what it was.
We both spit it out. Bait fish I was later told....we were such rookies.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,188  

Dftodd, the worst part is my wife and I tried to eat the carp, not knowing what it was.
We both spit it out. Bait fish I was later told....we were such rookies.
LOL.

Your better off eating your pet gold fish.

Oh, wait, there is a relationship there between them...LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,189  
68°F and .2 inches rain

Off to Hilo town this morning. Breakfast and some shopping.

Stop at PO

Wx permitting get my solar project finished today.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #177,190  
Much preferred the smaller airports back in the day such as Hobby, Houston and Love field in Dallas.
Some airports had very good restaurants. Austin airport had an outlet for smoked brisket from the Salt Lick Smoke house. Always headed over to get that after landing.