Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,481  
The power failures in 2021 due to natural gas deliveries being reduced and lack of winterizations for the power plants coupled with 42 percent of the power plants being fired by natural gas could have been avoided with a grid tie in

Maybe those problems have been fixed?
Maybe they have, if reliance upon unreliable sources like wind and solar have been accounted for.

“No Nukes!” Was a death knell.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,483  
Don't forget to pack some of that warm weather for us.
At least what I got yesterday afternoon and evening was almost gone by morning and definitely gone soon after. It went from 20's Monday morning to 50's this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,485  
36F cloudy.

Dang busy day at work...had to stop half way up driveway let 5 deer cross last 2 took there sweet @ss time until I use the horn...I couldn't resist. :sneaky:

Plans for the evening keep my back pockets firmly plant in the recliner.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,487  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.6C and it's presently 16.3C, overcast with misty rain easing. Fairly calm. There was a surprising 6mm of rain in the gauge as only the chance of 1mm was predicted.

I did get a good amount of wood stacked yesterday. I'll need to judge how 'slippery' the un-stacked wood is as to if I carry on with that this arvo. I also received a text message reminder about a regular dental check-up scheduled for this Thursday early arvo. The appointment was one of those 'lost' when I up-graded my computer months ago.

Today is 'into town' day for mail/scripts/groceries.

That's about it, take care all (especially Mostly).