Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,644  
Went to town to get a tractor battery, came home without one. Basically because Costco was a zoo, and when I got inside, I remembered the core was still in the car parked about as far from the door as you can get, and had to troll the lot to find that spot. Also Interstate battery type24 was $119. Messicks said $92 for a replacement. Anyways spent almost $300 without the battery, but did treat myself to another spypoint game camera on sale $20 off. Made it about same as amazon price. So far been very happy with the one at the lot. I have a thing for camera's, I have several...
Local place near me is loaded up with tractors and equipment for a consignment auction next week. Some nice 10 and 20 ft containers there, few ZT mowers, Skid steers, some big trailers and other big equipment. They started these auctions last year, have 2 a year. have not been to one.
Wife busy making stuff for thanksgiving. Cookies today.
Bucks been going at it.
More fawn for next year. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,645  
Hi all,
Has anyone ever seen a deer with so much white? Has been hanging out with other deer or by itself for sometime now. We live in Oregon in the shadows of Mt. hood!
View attachment 832569View attachment 832570
Upper NH about 15 years ago bull moose 2/3 white which cause problems when driver would barely pull of side of the road to park.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,647  
57F wall of water arriving in couple of hours.

Had hopes cleaning long ditch line of leaves,but the strong wind had different ideas gave up after an hour. :(

Pickup back home completely service from front plow to rear bumper also 4 new winter tires,service tech was amuse with roll up windows and no power mirrors or screen display,he said pickup in top notch and like to buy it...nope ain't happening.

Plans for the evening...think set recliner and numb wat little boob tube.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,648  
fun day at local Palm Beach wetlands preserve.
did not see an alligator, that I will see tomorrow crossing Alligator Alley.
lots of pretty birds and the mile plus walk in the humidity about did me in. But a nice dinner out with friends tonight and now back at rv with zero energy.

Attachments

• IMG_2581[1].JPG
    IMG_2581[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2586[1].JPG
    IMG_2586[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2584[1].JPG
    IMG_2584[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2590[1].JPG
    IMG_2590[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #180,650  
71°F and 7 inches rain

Also after 3pm

Left early this morning to be at DMV to renew Drivers license. Third in line so pretty much in and out. Good for 4 years.

Then Friday follies at Safeway etc.

Of course the morning started much earlier with a power failure. Head scratching and monitoring thru the weekend then call to tech support Monday.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day