Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,681  
I ordered a nice 20 volt work light. Works great. You'd think it's a simple thing, right? Jeez, it came with a double sided 36" x 24" instruction sheet, in three languages. At least it's made somewhere other than China (Vietnam).
Dewalt.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #180,682  
Good Morning!!!! 62F @ 8:15AM. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 66F. SSE winds shifting to W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

None of the houses I looked at had any inspection info available, Don. Big releases in the contracts, all basically saying buyer beware, and it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the accuracy of the info presented by the seller through any inspections the buyer deems necessary. All at the buyer's expense, of course. That said, I would not trust any information coming from any inspections ordered by the seller. Too big a conflict of interest. Good luck with the sale.

Managed to get a hanging shelf strung across the garage yesterday and fill it with stuff I brought down. Between it and the mezzanine above, the van is almost empty. Still have many more shelves to hang, so I'll be busy with that for a while.

My friend reports that the ear from which the melanoma was removed won't stop bleeding, likely because the bandage is saturated. Doctor said to leave it on for two days, but it looks like the only way to get it to stop is to expose it to air and use a clean bandage that doesn't touch the raw tissue. Gonna try that later today.

Grocery and Costco run today, then maybe some more unpacking...

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,684  
Good Morning Everyone

Mostly - I am so sorry for your loss. May the Lord grant you comfort and peace. I am so sorry that I haven't been around the GM / TBN pages for so long, I am still catching up. Thank you (as always) for keeping me in the loop with your summary posts. Prayers.

Take care all, more later.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,685  
It might be their brand…… but do they have a battery factory? I don’t think so!
they said it was made for them, i just couldn't find out who makes it. I didn't make it to Messicks before they closed at noon, so will probably just get an Interstate Battery from Costco. I'm just afraid the handle on the outside might interfere with the battery hold down, but I could cut that off if in the way.
I did see that Interstate makes the TSC Traveler Batteries. I suspect like everything else, they are made to a cost point for different customers.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,686  
Good breakfast over the mountain and across the state line in PA, with the usual crew, except my wife stayed home. One guy's nephew was there also, a recent Naval Academy graduate, and ready to start flight school. He's stationed at Quantico VA now.
talked too much to make it up to Messicks for a battery. With thanksgiving coming up, no rush anyways, not like I'll be using the tractor anytime soon, although would like to move the gravel pile. Going to use it under my trailer storage area behind the barn.
Did stop at orchard for a couple gallons of cider, taking one to dad.

Attachments

• IMG_2259.JPG
    IMG_2259.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #180,687  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.6C and it's presently 15.8C, overcast & calm. There was fog this morning which has now cleared off.

I can 'see' the end of wood-stacking, one more 'row' to go. Which I'll get at on Monday.

In the meantime, I'm off to Church in a few minutes and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,688  
Good Evening Guys,
Got most of the leaves in the pool area cleaned up, temp never made it over 50 today, and actually dropped off pretty fast this afternoon. Also cleaned the gutters on the front and back of the garage, keep saying to myself that I will get the leaf guards every year like I have on the house, but never seem to get it done ! :unsure:

It looks like our church is cutting down to one service on Sundays ! I always went to the 8am service, but it looks like I will have to go to the 10am service now ! The early service was nice, because it was only about 45 or 50 minutes. The 10am service is longer and more drawn out with hymms etc. They are saying they will make a final decision by the end of the year.

Hope all have a blessed and enjoyable evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #180,689  
32F clearing sky.

Morning at work pass quickly,plans on leaf duty got cancel because swirling winds along with snow squalls 🙄 able to get Mrs. kindling restock also several wheelbarrows wood in basement just in case.

Plans for the evening feet up watch some football.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,690  
41F and "Fair" @ 17:30, heading down to around 31F for the overnight low.

Got large Menards order placed last night, complete refill on all bird and critter food items. Also ordered a Square D "QO" 100A 8-space main lug panel, a couple of breakers, and a ground bar for out in the garage plus a sediment filter for the water system.

Was going to pick up that up this afternoon after I dropped off some e-track to a local friend for his trailer ... but battery in the van was too low to start it (parasitic draw)

Took Woman's car instead, got e-track dropped off at friends place, he's giving me a full roll of flexible gas line in exchange ... (y) Just need to pick up the fittings for it.

Decided go with a Mr. Heater 50K BTU overhead furnace, which Menards has on sale rather than the mini-split out in the garage. Ends up being about 1/4 of the cost and while AC would be nice, it isn't really that critical out there.

Ran extension cord out to the van and hooked up the charger after I got back.

Also retrieved the watering cans from back in the garden and got the remaining King Kong strawberries watered.

Still have a few more runners on those I can pot which I may go do here in a few.

Got the furnace filter pulled out yesterday and cleaned, Woman just hosed it off again a little bit ago.

Amazon dropped off the new magnesium anode for the water heater earlier today, so I may go ahead and drain the debris out of the heater and go ahead and replace that ... after I work on the strawberries ... ;)

Have been working on leaves the last few days, got the northeast planting bed cleared out.

Cut up 3 pumpkins and put those out for the deer.

Need to pick up a couple of bales of straw for the strawberries tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a decent Saturday ... (y)