Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,592  
65º this afternoon and sunny. I'm spraying weeds while you are shoveling snow :D
Piddled around the ranch most the day...Greased and washed the tractor. It really needed the radiator screen, cooler, and the air filter cleaned out. Some tractor work planned tomorrow grading in preparation to make mowing easier this coming year.
Chatted with my good friend from KY about our diabetes, his BS test, and what's in 0 carb breads. We will join up in chat to play War Thunder later as we do most every evening.
Life is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,595  
Before
IMG_2479.JPG
During
IMG_2487.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #181,597  
The other day when in town, we got to restaurant a bit before opening, 4 senior Japanese ladies also waiting. 1 starts taking pics of 2 others. Sophie suggests I take for her. I told her, she’s not taking pics of their faces. Lady heard and laughed. We are getting pics of our recent knee surgeries. Yup, they had recent knee replacements, one very recently as she just had 3rd PT session that morning. Of course I had to show mine and we got a group pic. One lady had both done same time. All pleased with results.
Where's the pic?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,598  
good job Don, bet you are glad that is over, quite a lot of junque

just kicking back, did plenty today, expect rains to start later tonight and go into
tomorrow, another foggy morning

Scott, I'm not a chocolate chip person. Would not QC those...
homemade oatmeal raisin cranberry cookies with very little sugar added
a plate of those would not last long

actually have pigged out on the bakery stuff I brought home this morning from school, all home made,
all pretty standard stuff
no baklava...
though I did get some baklava ordered, two small boxes of assorted sweets, for xmas house visit presents
plus a big box of something sweet for MIL, two others for friends, lot of expensive sugar
tis the season

/ Good morning!!!! #181,599  
One of the causes of these branches breaking are due to Yellow-tail Black Cockatoo hunting grubs in the branches. On the one hand, they keep the tree relatively healthy but that's at the cost of weakened branches.

That's about it, take care all.
I looked up those cockatoos. Beautiful. Are they shy like our black crows?

Cooked shrimp scampi for lunch. They had large Gulf of Texas shrimp on sale for 6.97 lb. I peeled them in the barn this morning. Almost wiped out 2 lbs of shrimp and a whole bunch of linguini.

Great SEC championship game. Playoff time will be great.

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_125705406_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231202_125705406_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #181,600  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.9C and it's presently 17.8C, overcast & calm. There was 1mm in the gauge @0700 and it continued to lightly rain during the A.M. whilst I was at Church.

Yesterday's 'pick-up-sticks' started well... and then I noticed more dead branches... and more dead branches, etc... So, basically, I got 'lost in my woods' doing that. So, 'pick-up-sticks' will wait 'til later this week.

Anyway, as always, the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.