Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,601  
Been cool for us southerners down here. 40+ this morning, now 57.

Took it easy today.

A very dear friend of 40 years, lost his 54yo wife. Unknown causes yet, she had complained about headaches. Read below.

Watched a piece by Sharyl Attkisson about long term effects of alligatoritus and the stuff to beat back the alligator's teeth. Seems treatment for alligatoritus can give you micro clotting that can cause all sorts of problems. I believe I have some symptoms. Easily out of breath, bad leg/ankle/foot pain, I might look into it.
National News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | Full Measure
click on Clot Factor.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,602  
I looked up those cockatoos. Beautiful. Are they shy like our black crows?
Shy in that you can't approach them. They're mostly close to my the house though, in the blackwood trees that I have around the property. 2-6 at a time.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,603  
Shy in that you can't approach them. They're mostly close to my the house though, in the blackwood trees that I have around the property. 2-6 at a time.
What if you put out some peanuts for them? or is there a specific nut they are supposed to eat?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,604  
What if you put out some peanuts for them? or is there a specific nut they are supposed to eat?
After a 'Googling' it looks like they only eat native seeds and pine-cones (plus those nasty grubs inside tree limbs). Those beaks are bloody powerful & can shred a tree-limb down to the core to get at those grubs.

It seems that I have a number of native trees that attract them, though.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,606  
good morning, 44 going to 59 today nice day no rain

Our local rescue mission in town is doing good work helping people. They got a donation of 90,000 diapers yesterday. Would like to volunteer if I could be away from helping wife for longer period. I have a lot of respect for people going to help out
I have worked in the rescue mission soup kitchen before, making and serving food, but been awhile.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,607  
RNGs post made me check for amazon deliveries. The lying USPS claims they tried to deliver one at 7pm. Mailbox is empty. I’m sitting where I can see driveway, no vehicles been in. Did not get email from mailbox that it has been opened at all today, although someone opened it at 10:30 last night. Good thing I got yesterday deliveries out before then.
So USPS lied telling Amazon they tried to deliver.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,608  
those wiper blades are six month old Bosch wipers, I bet I could use a certain cleanser on them to clean off the road oil or whatever is making them chatter.
But having a non squeaking wiper is so wonderful really don't mind the price

did something I've never done before
decorated the rv for Christmas, happily up on blocks and now sporting
its new wheel storage covers.
little by little, getting there

geez that was a gunky mess in the hot water heater.
the worst is where the old anode was really eaten up
I tried to clean it, finally resorted to carefully swiping a round file through that mess, not even to get to the bottom,
but enough to clean it out a little. New anode put back in, ready for the Spring.
second pic is before, not like after is much of an improvement.
I really wanted a bottle brush and a gallon sprayer of water
now looking at this pic, next trip out will clean off that rust ring and wipe some oil on it
I hate rust
Tire covers, good idea just ordered some, since new tires on camper.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,609  
51° bit warm inside next to pellet stove.
Foggy this morning, good breakfast with the gang.
Went to neighbors annual party this afternoon evening. Nice time.
He was in ND hunting a few weeks ago. His truck broke down on way back, they couldn’t get it fixed fast. Couldn’t find one way rental so he bought a new truck to get home. Then after his old truck got fixed, he couldn’t find someone to ship it back, so he flew out and drove it back. I said you should of called, I’m up for a road trip.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,610  
good job Don, bet you are glad that is over, quite a lot of junque

just kicking back, did plenty today, expect rains to start later tonight and go into
tomorrow, another foggy morning

Scott, I'm not a chocolate chip person. Would not QC those...
homemade oatmeal raisin cranberry cookies with very little sugar added
a plate of those would not last long

actually have pigged out on the bakery stuff I brought home this morning from school, all home made,
all pretty standard stuff
no baklava...
though I did get some baklava ordered, two small boxes of assorted sweets, for xmas house visit presents
plus a big box of something sweet for MIL, two others for friends, lot of expensive sugar
tis the season
There is a place not to far from your area, nuts.com
Nuts.com: Premium Bulk Nuts, Dried Fruit, Healthy Snacks, and Gifts
They have sliced dried cranberries that are excellent.
They work very well in soft chewy oatmeal cookies and I usually have a big handful when I have a bowl of oatmeal.