Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,721  
33F cloudy.

Snow removal went better than I thought it would and rear blade on Kubota (y) but with ground not being frozen I'll have extra lawn raking come spring. :(
While cleaning roofs shoveling walks weight of snow on the limbs/branches did lot pruning :eek: but never lost power as many have.

Plans for the evening...after dinner nest into recliner watch MNF until eye lids get heavy.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,722  
Snow plowing all done. Found a fat mouse in the cab when I got in. Moth balls installed.
I just refreshed the peppermint oil diffusers under the hoods of all the vehicles - thanks for the reminder!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,723  
38F, wet, and cloudy @ 17:00, heading down to around 31F for the low overnight.

Just finished doling out meds for this week, Woman ran out to go to DG, looks like She decided to go on ahead down to the Acme for groceries as well ... (y)

Got small odds-n-ends order placed @ Menards on Friday and then ran down and picked it up on Saturday I think ?

Got hopper feeder refilled yesterday, brought tube feeders in to refill ... decided to go ahead and wash them as well ... which I have yet to get to ... :rolleyes:

Finished up drying all the planting pots in the garage and got the dirt knocked out of them and all sorted yesterday ... but there are still some out by the basement back door that I need to bring up and go through.

I baited and placed the 4 mouse traps that were on the Menards order, 2 out in the garage, two in the kitchen. Need to check those and see if we got any customers ... ;)

Started cleaning off a spot in the assembly table top out in the garage so I have a place to set the heater to install the hanger brackets and scope it out.

Got that section of 1/2 black pipe going towards the back wall doped up and installed into the other piece up on the ceiling.

Bunch of clean up on some tools + vacuuming the floor, starting to have a little space to move around.

This evening I need to move a 10' section of black pipe down to the basement and bring up a length of 3/4" pic conduit. Also bring up the rest of the planting pots.

Next step on getting the heater up is move the plastic Rubbermaid chemical cabinet so I can get the ladder close to the back wall to get the uni-strut mounted on the ceiling.

Make take a shot at getting the water heater anode replaced tonight and the crud drained out of the tank.

Hope everyone is having a decent Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,725  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.9C and it's presently warmed up to 24.4C (heading to 27+C), fairly clear with a gentle breeze.

Right, I've got to get off my arse and start collecting/disposing of all these tree limbs. Other than that I'm enjoying the warmer temperatures... after just over 10 years, I'm still enjoying retirement and the 'mindset' that goes with it. ;)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,726  
another long day in the office...lol
Saturday's mail that never came got delivered this morning, along with the package USPS said they "tried to deliver" saturday, but clearly didn't try. Then the normal mail for today came this afternoon...
paperwork and bill paying today. All but 2 bills for the rest of the month all paid or scheduled to pay.
Need to do costco run tomorrow to pick up a deliver to store order.
got christmas tree hauled upstairs and put up last night, not decorated, but lights are on. Far as i'm concerned it can stay like this. Cats havent messed with it yet.
I got very little sleep last night, and woke up early this morning not feeling real great.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,729  
Good evening all. I am back, too tired to post last 2 nights. Will try to catch up. Saturday 41ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, sky clouded up rain began about noon. High temp was 55ºF. Bike ride started at 7AM, 64 miles, got rained on last few miles. got good nap in, and had dinner at stepdaughter. Sunday 44ºF for the start, mostly clear, light breeze. Moderate wind. sky stayed mostly clear, and high temp was 63ºF. Chapel to start, after pancakes fraternity brother should up and we visit until time for Celebration of Life for wife. About 50 people showed up. Had post Celebration drink to her. Had dinner with fraternity brother, stepdaughter, her hubby, and her friend.Brother spent night . Monday 37ºF for start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, partly cloudy sky, high temp was 60ºF. Had breakfast with brother, talked some more then he left, I mowed back and north of driveway, went for bike ride,no nap. After dinner worked credit card statements now ready to match receipts to statements.
Friday 10:30 CST
David lot of rain. sorry no room to save any soup. Bet you are right on Randy replacing zippers. Several of my Wichita friend are good at adjusting zippers as well.
sat morning 3:39 AM
Ron nice rain so far. Hope you got laundry folded. I am in laundry mode now. Nice feeder pic
Buppies hope work stuff went ok Sorry about ups and downs. prayers sent
Bill good to hear progress on fly reduction project.
Thomas hope kindling work and football went well.
Kilroy Harry any good and getting moles? sorry no decorating, glad sofa did not escape, they can be tricky ;)
Don great news on knee.
Billy good to hear getting granddaughter time. Hope you get up with roasting demands.
Scott(vt) sorry about rain out of tree lighting. Hope train ride was fun. Can you stand the quiet when all leave?
Paul hope you are happy with design progress. Glad wife support team getting trained, I use more cash than anyone I know. Good to hear new control worked great. Hope cleanup progress well, Have problem with post project cleanup hear.
Drew hope haircut and festival went well. Hope drone pics came out.
Mike sorry about the in-law situation. Hope you can control opinion vocalizing.
Scotty good to hear cats doing their job, and dogs helping to keep gophers at bay.
Don nice to know Advil adequate to take care of pain now.
Chris the stats for that layout are mind boggling.
Frits glad you have good relationship with dentist. Hope bird ok after vacuum sucked bird up.
RNG yes people make bed decisions then try to wiggle out of consequences. Hope organizing went well.
James congrats on sale. Hope you get everything ready for winter, lake frozen yet?
Gstrom shop should be about done. Glad trees down before any damage happened.
Ken good to see progress on tree end, hope progress on medical end.
Ted glad you got nice snow and lot has melted. Hope you can straighten UPS out. Sorry about fraud. Hope card canceled ends it. Hope you found something to do while wife at beauty parlor. Address post looks like neat idea.
Ron didn't they finish second side in the last few years.
Drew nice drone pic.
David hope you can keep generator from topping batteries at sunrise. Good luck with mowing.
Frits thanks for Northland info.
Frits nice video on artist.
Drew quite the price increase. Any info on other brand.
Scotty yikes on wiper price.
Kilroy sorry no 60ºF.
Drew sorry about rust.
Chris always dangerous to sample without management approval.
David good to hear all happy with replacement.
Thomas sorry about hunters leaving trash.
Scotty glad good day.
Don nice cleanup.
Drew just don't sample too much of the sweets.
Kyle scampi looks good :)
Randy(wag) sorry about the project scope creep on the branch pick up. Hope He gave you day off :)
Kyle sorry to hear about friend wife passing my prayers and condolences.
Dennis still more than 70 posts behind.
Dennis sorry about mailbox raid. Sad USPS no honest bout delivery or lack of it.
Dennis sorry you missed out on road trip.
Helo nice snow pile. Hope airline get you when and where you need to good. If you have time to spare, fly by are :)
Sunday morning 1: 55 AM
David sorry you did not get pic.
Ron hope oil change for car goes smoothly. I average 3K per oil change on SUV. Nice Cardinal.
Drew hope dental work goes well.
Billy glad good deer harvest. Nice you got help with firewood. Nice the bought you coffee, sorry it not as good as yours.
Frits sorry wife had bad day yesterday. Sorry daughter still is sick. Sorry son having delusional thoughts, prayers sent.
Mike hope rain not ruin plans
Kilroy glad good concert. Sorry about wood not burning completely. What makes you think you have wife's permission to run stove the way you want to? ;) Have fun decorating.
Buppies glad you got some rain, hope you get more. prayers sent.
Scotty hope poached egg turned out. Nice you got plenty done.
Thomas sorry about wet heavy snow.
Sorry hunters not have permission and leave trash, adding insult to injury.
Buppies hope you successful against mices.
Buppies could be very productive trip.
Scott(vt) good to hear good train ride. Hope church good.
Paul Zoe must be warm laying near door. Nice upgrade to model. Nice sized model. Nice sammich
Drew good to hear you found hot tub leak. Hope toilette repair goes well.
More catch up tomorrow
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,730  
Coffee is brewing. 31° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 36° with chance of snow mid day. Hope I got Dr. billing problem solved yesterday. Got new hitch made for Trac-Vac. Coupler should arrive today. Helped neighbor change oils in his tractor. Lots of oil in transmission. I think it was 5 gallons. Got a good nights sleep. No plans yet for today.
Rock squirrel is setting on was part of old barn foundation on my place.
PA83MEw.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.