Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,221  
I got the driveway plowed for the oil guy. New driver, didn't know how to fill a 200 gallon tank that has a pump occupying one of the top holes. Just take the whistle out and fill there and watch the gauge. 622.2 L = 164.6 US gallons Cost me $1032.05 CDN
The 'carbon tax' is gone off the HHO. This is a good thing.

Tomorrow morning I will be plowing out the neighbours and touching up this place, too. The a dump/town run.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,222  
Good Afternoon, currently 51°

Drew -- you need to have the owner see it and put her threw the window.. LOL!! She needs to see what you have to do to get inside....

Hope everyone gets over the falls, and anything else they may have...

Have a good evening..

Mark

/ Good morning!!!! #182,223  
Good Afternoon LS,
Very nice decorating pictures ! Since your posting some pics, I guess I will do the same ! 😉

Actually the wife takes most of the credit for all the decorations!
The chairs and ottomans near the tree are Willam Morris chairs I built many years ago, I can take credit for them ! 😉

And no I didn’t forget that I’m getting some pictures for you of the corner cabinet ! 😁
Looks good! I am eager to see the pics, especially inside! Appreciate it!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,224  
OK, finished up with the outside decorating..... I did go and get a bunch more strands of lights, started putting some on a bush..... then came to my senses!
Put them back in the storage tub. Wifey said there were enough put up already on the porch.

Then, back onto the deck project. Cut the first frame down to the proper size and screwed it back together. Going back out in a few to start on the second. Just had to take a break, knee was complaining.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,226  
Popgadget, what's my safe ceiling in suburbia and local farmland?

According to 14CFR part 107-
Specifically § 107.51 Operating limitations for small unmanned aircraft.

400 feet is the concise answer. But I would read that paragraph.
There other rules that come into play if your drone weighs more than 250 grams. Like registration and remote ID transponder.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,227  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 14C and it's presently 26.9C, partly cloudy & calm.

Noon hour Doctor appointment, yesterday, turned out to be an hour's affair... mostly because I admitted to a couple of 'niggling' symptoms that were occurring, regularly, over the previous few months. That'll teach me to open my 'big mouth'. :) So that's resulted in yet another blood test, a chest x-ray and an (as yet to be determined) appointment with a Urologist. Oh, and a script for an ointment.

I arrived about 25 minutes late for the Veteran's Christmas Luncheon but was still in time for my meal and good conversation. Home by 1530.

Today is 'into town' day for mail & groceries, the latter of which will be a bit more expensive as I'll need to include items for my 'Mate from Brisbane's visit. Hopefully I can get a mowing in later on this arvo as some rain is expected.

That's about it, take care all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #182,228  
partially successful afternoon
charged up new 7.2V battery for snowblower, hooked that up and with
the gentlest of pulls it fired up. I saw it's been two years since oil change (4 hours?) so I'll likely do that tomorrow.

then I replaced the plastic washers in the hot tub.
Filled the hot tub up after cleaning it as best as I could.
No leaks.
Turned it on and water comes out bottom of pump mechanism.
Well that means it wasn't the seal after all so this means taking the plastic body apart.
I'm hoping that will go easily.
spent rest of afternoon pumping out water I had just put in.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,230  
Good evening all. 37ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, partly cloudy skies, and high temp was 62ºF. Putter to start day. I did read the will, need to verify with lawyer what else I need to do for estate beside make the distributions. Still need to make calls to Fidelity so I have cash on hand to make distributions, no other work on estate accomplished. Did get ride in, no nap, motivation was hiding somewhere, did not find it, even after ride.
Scaredy glad you got some seat time in all the snow. Hope they are able to get some plowing done before you need to go to town. You are welcome.
Helo good to hear counseling may not be needed. Just be alert for a delayed react to the trauma. Glad you are getting some time with oldest daughter and no ambassador needed :) Glad you are taking easy an extra day.
Ron nice to hear you have a project. Nice feeder pic. Loaded tires can damage lawn as well.
Drew glad family get together happen. Nice there was homemade Lasagna.
Thomas hope day went well.
Buppies hope you got material to work on driveway. Here asphalt plants will not open if enough crews not working. prayers sent, thanks for your prayers.
Drew sorry about your tractor donated to church. People don't understand the emotions involved in a mechanical restoration. My guess is he knows he blew it, and there are no good excuses, let sleeping dogs lay.
Frits good to hear son doing ok. Sorry you are having hard time to schedule repairs to cars. Hope wife quality of life improves after dropping the med.
Drew my stuff never that clean after use.
Bill good to hear heating oil getting a top off.Hope seat time was good.
Billy sounds a lot like my cold morning routine. no bird feeding cause the squirrels are faster.
Scott(vt) nice you got more in donations than supplies cost. Hope you had fun with LED lights.
Kilroy good to hear woos stove made it to 6:15. Sorry about Bailey scooting again so soon. Hope trip to town for your mom went well and found some treasures in thrift stores. 15 dozen eggs is a lot of eggs.
Ken hope you enjoy the tickets. Good luck at job.
Paul glad you got the van inspected before someone else wrote a ticket. Glad good trip to Boston and back with good diner thrown in :)
Two_bit good to hear Houston trip results better than expected.
Kilroy good luck with hydraulic project,
Dennis I drove local delivery for a while truck had 16 gal tank, and got about 8-9 miles per gallon. had to fill up every day, heavy use day meant 2 fill ups.
Scotty sounds like our Saturday morning rides, mornings often need everything you own, near the end almost back to summer dress. Nice planes
RNG I thought you were moving south ;) hope trip north uneventful.
Gstrom sorry no white Christmas. Sorry deer hunt not going well. Glad you got jack put together. Glad you credit cards info removed from site.
Dennis good news on nothing broken. Hoping she is feeling better. Sorry about the unsubscribe efforts not working.
Dennis sorry about the Snagglepuss scare.
David glad Christmas cards done, Christmas HH good, and hope mowing went well.
Ted hope you get some real moisture. Nice decorations on inside. Hope you are happy with outside results. Good luck with cabinet. Happy Birthday to son and granddaughter.
Ted nice pics. My mom had a nice collection of nutcrackers.
Drew sorry you ran afoul of gfi again. Hope you can work out something better to get garage door reliably.
Scott(vt) nice Christmas decorations :)
Frits sorry about the other gfi casualty.
Drew nice drone pics
Bill sorry about new guy delivering the HHO. glad carbon tax gone. Have fun with seat time tomorrow,
Ted you are not finished till we have pics ;) Hope porch going well, sorry about knee complaining.
Randy(wag) glad you did the extra diagnostics. Having gone through that with mom and wife, get symptoms checked out! Glad you still made the Veterans lunch. Hope town trip went well
Drew sorry washers did not fix leak. Hope you find leak.
Buppies good ti hear job done and you got nap.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.