Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,271  
Ok team, here's your early American New Republic homework. My son made a 100 and said kids were trying to cheat off of his test....
Anyway, it's been a long time since I studied any of this, and I'm glad to see that he knows what happened back in the early days of our young government.

I thought about blanking out the answers see if anyone else could do well on this important subject matter. I certainly have forgotten the majority of it.
IMG_20231212_120154293.jpg

IMG_20231212_120205565.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,272  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 18.4C and it's presently 22.5C, now partly cloudy with the odd gusting wind. There was 11.5mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Mail/petrol/grocery run into town went fine, although that's when the misty rain started and pretty much continued for the day... so doing a mow has been put on hold. A good 'bucketing' of rain overnight too.

It should dry out today so I'll get at the outside of the house/mowing this arvo. Although I should get this chest x-ray thing taken care of.

That's about it, take care all

/ Good morning!!!! #182,273  
Started picking up rocks. I discovered you can put the hydrostatic trans in 4wd lo and set the cruise slow, then get off and walk ahead throwing rocks in the bucket.
Didn't take long to fill. I'm building a rock ford across the creek with these...where I can cross when the creek bottom is soft wet and muddy. Anyway that's the plan.
In more urban settings that is known as “ghost riding the whip” 🤣😂🤣👍

/ Good morning!!!! #182,274  
Ok team, here's your early American New Republic homework. My son made a 100 and said kids were trying to cheat off of his test....
Anyway, it's been a long time since I studied any of this, and I'm glad to see that he knows what happened back in the early days of our young government.

I thought about blanking out the answers see if anyone else could do well on this important subject matter. I certainly have forgotten the majority of it.
View attachment 838035

View attachment 838036
Too many have forgotten. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #182,275  
Sophie’s Scag still stalled in its stall. Managed to forget 1st rule of working on Scag - make sure battery is charged. Now on charger.

I also got my new, Temu, 24 charger on the diesel generator batteries, thinking they were toast. Nope, fully charged, started right up.

Installed parking break light on Sophie’s BX
IMG_1475.JPG

Light with alarm. Not constant, blinks on and off.
Magnetic switch on pedal. Not happy with wiring as it is connected to battery for now. Would prefer to find a keyed circuit. Pulled cover on fuse block, but no obvious way for a new connection. Is there a terminal block on the BX?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #182,280  
Clamped some iron weight on the cart way back and it worked good. Now I have to decide if I'll bolt or weld it on - welding is so easy to attach and so hard to remove. Drilling is not so easy to install but so much easier to remove. Who am I kidding? I'll never take it off. Welding it is. lol Down and dirty
Rock picking went good today - prolly do some more tomorrow. Need to clean some stick debris out of the creek bed where I'm building the stone ford.
Have a good night