Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,531  
Good morning! Low of 15°, heading up to 45° today. Sunny with high cirrus clouds.

We may get a white Christmas, well maybe a 'pseudo' one...
RNG, that weather system will be getting here on Friday. Depending on which forecast model, we can get rain and snow starting on Friday and going straight through Sunday night, snow being on Sat and Sun night.... so technically Christmas eve.... does that count?

Productive day yesterday, got the open areas on the porch roof closed in.... woodpecker hasn't been back yet... but, the other birds got the hint.

A before and after pic:

IMG_1260.jpegIMG_1262.jpeg

Then spent a bit in the shop. Got all the plaques cut, planed, and sanding started. Hopefully, get the rest done today. Wifey is in the kitchen again today, I'll check in occasionally to perform some cleanup committee procedures. I got in trouble yesterday doing QC .... checked too many cookies.

Tried checking in last night.... kept getting a message that TBN was having an issue.... gave up trying to log in.

Last Temu order due today. There were a few disappointments with the last order, not bad quality, but more of my mistake not reading the specific description. I was going to return them, but after filling out the reason for return.... well they credited the amount and said to keep or donate the items. Good deal.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,532  
Have a great day as well LS

/ Good morning!!!! #182,534  
I'll pass on the candy canes.
could you make my bacon extra crispy please? ;)
Good Afternoon Drew,
Yes sir, we did make the bacon extra crispy !! 😉
Lake Augie
a new destination hot spot
Drew,
I love it !!

Couple of puddles in my basement 😒, not a bit happy, but I guess with all the rain we have gotten and continue to get I shouldn’t complain too much ! The wall that I put the drain tile in the floor years ago is perfectly dry ! Should have done all 4 walls ! 😉

Praying for the rain to stop soon ! 🙏Or I will be building an Ark ! 😂

/ Good morning!!!! #182,535  
Just picked up Denali 6.2 motor oil tire rotation $80.00. Not bad in my book
Thanks for posting this, Randy. When I did the same on the ProMaster, the filter cost me $8, the 5 quarts of oil another $30 and it needed a couple hours of my time. I didn't see what the Dodge dealer was going to charge me, but by your account, I saved about $42. Sheesh, that's only $21/hour. I think that's about minimum wage now, isn't it?😳🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

/ Good morning!!!! #182,536  
Thanks for posting this, Randy. When I did the same on the ProMaster, the filter cost me $8, the 5 quarts of oil another $30 and it needed a couple hours of my time. I didn't see what the Dodge dealer was going to charge me, but by your account, I saved about $42. Sheesh, that's only $21/hour. I think that's about minimum wage now, isn't it?😳🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
$21 and hour is minimal if you are earning but not if you're paying it. lol

/ Good morning!!!! #182,537  
Morning to all;
Just a lovely dark, dank, wet morning out here.
We have gotten close to two inches of rain here already from late yesterday afternoon to now. No telling how the driveway has fared as I have let the water cuts get filled in for the winter.
Did a bunch of tidying up yesterday morning takeing down a 10 x 20 foot canopy that we had used for a work shelter while working on the house the last two years. Used the cover to tiedown over some material the contractor will need to finish up with.
Got all the left over and extra materials moved and covered up.
The rain has been heavy enough that Starlink has been hit and miss this morning has dropped out completely a couple of times, just mediocre much of the time.
A shot of some of my yard this morning;
View attachment 839012
Just a tad bit soggy.
Haven't hear anything from my Nephew as to how things are going on the farm, often have to check a lot of fences with rain and wind like this. Then the feed lots are a miserable mucky sloppy mess, be tracking a bunch of mud back out on the roads till it gets froze up.

Going to be headed up to big box store myself in a bit placed an order for curbside pickup last night. Actually went in the store Saturday at noon to pickup a few things, didn't get them got back up to the registers not a single one open except for self checkout, went down to the "pro" desk one checkout slower then molasses in January went back over to the regular checkout still no cashiers a "manager" standing around so I walked up and told him they could go put the stuff in that cart back and I might consider coming back in the store when they get some damned cashiers. So no impulse shopping there for me order on line and do a curb side pickup.

Stay safe and healthy;
When field got flooded than turn 20F or colder for couple days was good place to ice skate

/ Good morning!!!! #182,538  
52F steady rain until 7pm winds have slow lot,streams brooks barley with in banks,only snow left where push in pile looks like brown Christmas for us....high today 65F. :oops:

Well visit to city hall asking for update on landfill permit was :mad: 2 different help windows 2 different phone numbers to call email sent still no answers 🤬 If no reply by Wednesday I shall request meet with Asst. Manger or City Manger!!!

Scooter...kitten...decided to help clean vacuum washer dryer electric mechanical areas,that took twice as long to do the job, 🙄

Plans for the evening :unsure: watch some football.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,539  
When field got flooded than turn 20F or colder for couple days was good place to ice skate
It could make for good skating, if your into that sort of things. I could enjoy watching some young adult females skating but my wife would likely frown upon me at that time.
When it happens to hay fields it amounts to a lot of winter kill and loss of production.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,540  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 18.1C and it's presently 23.8C. Off'n'on clear/cloudy with rain expected. A bit of a breeze at the moment, expected to increase.

Well, Penelope decided that things were too interesting outside late last night/early morning so I closed up the house & went to bed. I know that she'll find refuge on top of the hay bales/rounds in the shed so I wasn't concerned, knowing that there are no predators (other than snakes) that could 'get her'.

My visiting Mate from Brisbane, and his visiting housemate, did get away this morning @ 0650 for their 2 day trip down to Hobart/Port Arthur.

I don't really know what I'll get up to today as the weather, although warm (for Tassie) is currently unpredictable.

That's about it, take care all.