Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,681  
65°F and 3.2 inches rain. Been a real soggy day and forecast for today is more of the same.

I did take advantage of the inside time for some office cleanup. That will continue today. I was able to locate my “put in a safe place” Pilot key fob. That’s an almost $500 find. Now have an AirTag type device attached.

UPS delivered my replacement chair from Amazon. Got that assembled.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #182,684  
Got another 2 weeks of pellets stocked on the porch. That's all for today. Can't believe I'm still awake since 2 am.
The important thing is now to stay awake until 2 AM and get back to a regular sleep cycle…

/ Good morning!!!! #182,685  
Ted, not to worry, no longer need to mug my MIL.
Popgadget stopped over and dropped off some yummy baked goods
and had the battery in his collection.
put it all back together and it sang its song with gusto. Ready for another ten years.
Wish I was.

had nice lunch with old friend in Lahaska and now back to just chill.
Should be nice weather for Giggleberry Fair tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_2718[1].JPG
    IMG_2718[1].JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
   / Good morning!!!! #182,687  
I just got another 21 sq. bale hay bundle. The farm is about 6 miles away and they just got this, making it John Deere #10 for them. It's amazing how much equipment they have. The bundles are steel banded and overhang my truck bed with tailgate down just a bit.
2023_12_21_17.42.28.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,688  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 10C and it's presently 17C (although the wind-chill certainly makes it feel colder). It's overcast and breezy.

Water trough set up & filled in Paddock #6 in anticipation of the agisted horses returning today... which they have now.

The pin and securing cap was easily removed from the old Hills Hoist pole.

That's about it. I'll be back to sporadic 'postings', what with my visitors. Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,690  
Good evening, total rain today .68". Good exhausting PT. I had to give an elderly lady some advice. When Brother of Igor asked her how was the weight she said fine. I told here never say fine he will just add more weight, The correct answer to that question is always "It's Challenging".

Got our Christmas food shopping done but did have the hardest time finding the corn husk to make tamales. Store employees directed us from aisle 8 to 4 to 2 to the produce section and finally back to aisle 8 at the bottom shelf hidden behind other stuff.

I made a new recipe Fudge with a peanut butter/cornflake frosting. It turned out too good.