Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,172  
Productive day. I moved the mowers through the shop. While touching up the cutting edges on the flail mower I found a split hammer and replaced it. Glad to get that before it got worse. Then hard-faced the skids on both mowers, grease and oil. They are ready to go. Fields are getting green.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,173  
The Apple menu has now shown a recovery contact invitation for software that suddenly showed up
No way to delete it and I don’t want to open it
Any ideas on what to do to get rid of it
It shows on the pc as well as phone

Frits, not seeing anything like that either on my ipad or iphone.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,174  
   / Good morning!!!! #183,175  
   / Good morning!!!! #183,178  
28°F and cloudy this morning, getting up to 38° today.

I started feeling better a few days ago, but the Wife's progress has been a bit slower. She's still fighting the coughing.

Three day weekend is over now. Back to work tomorrow, and "the long drought" before the next holiday, which is Memorial Day at the end of May.

Happy New Year, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,179  
Good Evening Guys,
A nice sunset for the first day of 2024 !

Also got the front legs for the sculptured rocking chairs to the point were they are ready for turning the tapers on the lathe !
Where is Phil, when I could use him ? 😉

Hope all have a good evening! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3731.jpeg
    IMG_3731.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3732.jpeg
    IMG_3732.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #183,180  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 17.8C and it's presently 23.7C, overcast with the odd gust of wind.

Yesterday, after replacing all of my calendars & tabulating last year's rainfall total (758.6mm) I decided to mow the property with the Z-turn; house/driveway/horse exercise area/front paddock. It took about 1.5hrs. Thank goodness I bought that Z-turn a couple of years ago.

I'm not sure what I'll get up to today. My Mate has just headed into town for a haircut/car wash & a few groceries to tide us over 'til tomorrow's 'real' into-town trip.

That's about it, take care all.