Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,371  
24F cloudy.
Weather station saying 4' to 6" fluffy snow arrive late tomorrow night,got feel 8 to 10 inches.

Work day zip by home for quick lunch headed outside,5 extra wheelbarrow load wood in basement,was going to cut kindling decided remove 4 game cams from different location will leave 3 game cams watching 3 different ben dens hoping will be used,walk well used deer trail in hopes finding sheds no such luck...yet.

Plans for the evening little as possible.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,372  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 16.6C and it's presently 25.5C, mostly cloudy and calm.

Well, I did get up to something yesterday; recyclables/garbage to the tip and then I sent my Mate up the ladder to clean my chimney! :D We couldn't get the 'cap' off last year, so this year he used tin-snips to cut it off. Yes, I'd already bought a spare cap in anticipation of this... so I'm ready for another Winter's wood burning. Yay!

The Mad Horse Agisting Woman (+ Daughter) have taken their horses down to Bicheno for the weekend & asked to set-up Paddock #1 for their return, so I'll do that this arvo and then have 'tractor fun' chain-harrowing/mulching Paddock #6.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,373  
23 deg.
Just got home from TN, with stops at 2 Buc-ees today, one was breakfast, the 2nd was lunch. Ran down there wednesday to fetch by wife back, she went down with my oldest son on the 1st to keep him company. Very heavy traffic on way down, for midweek. Came back today because of the pending snow for tomorrow. Roads pretreated as far south as Knoxville I think. Around 1400 miles in 3 days.
cleaned out pellet stove burn pot real well, had some hard crud down in the bottom. Didn't think it was going to light, went to garage to fetch the torch, came back in and it had lit. So must have been the crud in the bottom of the burn pot keeping it from lighting the other day.
I priced a whole house generator last year, but couldn't justify the price, for the very few outages we have.
I see there was another mental kid in Iowa. Sad they don't get the treatment they need.
Kitty's happy we are home, Pebbles got shut up in the other side of the basement today. I saw her on the correct side yesterday via camera.
tired from the driving.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,374  
Glad you made it back BEF safe storm for us freezing rain for us and up to above Staunton warm air wins. Got a few things done but not much. Nice snow fighting equipment m7040. Used to do a lot of four wheeling the early mid 70s found Audie Murphy cash site ran thru Catawba lots of times did Range Rover coarse in Asheville NC learned a lot. Good Evening

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #183,375  
Good evening all. Now safely in Saint Louis. Thursday packed up (took over two hours), then left for Bull Shoals lake where both of my sis-in0laws live. Visited with both. Had breakfast with sil/bil and quickly left when it started snowing. First couple of hour on snow covered roads, had one traction issue going up hill. Made ok time when roads no longer snow covered. After dinner were outside watching the deer and granddaughter put ggd in my lap, and she stayed there much longer than anyone thought she would :) ! Catch up next week?

/ Good morning!!!! #183,376  
Good evening everyone. Cold nights. Low 30s in the AM. I'll pass on driving the open hot rod to the car meet tomorrow. Instead plan a trip to the gun store with a friend. Looking for a new EVC. So many good ones now to choose from. P365, Shield plus, Hellcat, PPK380. Will have to see what fits my hand and my wallet. lol
Stay warm and safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,378  
Poured hot cup of coffee. 28° with light snow this morning. Heading to 34° with cloudy skies. Got some January paper work done yesterday. Sassy walk was nice but chilly. Figured out what it is going to take to switch mower parts from on tractor to the other. May get started on that today.
Someone has to walk out on the ice to see if it is safe.
Trv2AIx.jpg

Scott, I am thrifty/cheap also. But sometimes you have to give in and spend the money to make life easier as you age. I preach that to my neighbors all the time. They think I am going to live forever.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,379  
Good morning !

-12 C = 10 F. And few inches of super-fresh snow.
I don't know how it is by you, but here it's very rare when it's snowing while so cold. Such snow is very dry. As I am plowing it flows like water, light powder.
Easy to plow but as there is no "lubrication" between blade and asphalt, so blade is making noises. But brush is working great

Roads are rather dangerous, lot of reports about accidents coming in news.
Not because of snowy roads but as for eastern part of state (where my is "rancho") forecasted -25 ... -30 C / -22 F I canceled "rancho run". Makes no sense to drive there as I would not work outdoors if it's that cold. It's easy to loose fingers in such cold. At news they were reporting about few guys with amputated fingers. Hobos. I wouldn't say - homeless like classical poor, but just "freestylers". Now laying in hospital bed, crying, "well manicured".
And from news I have learned there is another benefit from cold - no more border trespassing. All those sent by russian "engineers" and "doctors" cant stand this cold.
I think I am on very thin ice here, so let's change topic 😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was rather productive at work. Had no orders from customers so involved my technicians to assist electricians (contractors). They have made great progress.
Have made a lot of jokes that within such gang it's easy to make mistakes and results will be like with this guy. But at the end all was great, no faults

F66D858B-2257-46C4-8411-8316BE26435A_1_102_o.jpeg

Have involved daughter (witness) in sorting of spare parts. She is doing great since that unfortunate incident..
Lady which takes care of that job on everyday basis was really happy about her
Fancy workplace she have made for herself:
AA11458C-5F1C-40D0-9E2B-23274E4DA754_1_105_c.jpeg

News says Russia is using North Korean missiles, and pursuing getting more Iranian missiles. Crazy world we live in.
Our news try to find that "golden edge". They are declaring that Kim's missles are old, very often doesnt reach target, even explode in barrels
Meantime UAF start to use shells from India (y)
Don't know how UAF get them, but I always have been very positive about Indians. They don't disappointing this time either
Iran is playing amazing game, not only there but at Red sea too. They have encouraged guys in flipflops to attack USA Navvy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Frankly I am wondering why those guys are still alive. Answer should have been much harsh. Maybe because it's election year. I don't know
Scandinavia is getting socked with some serious snow, YT videos coming in from Norway and Denmark of what looks like four or five feet of snow.
I like watching the Fendt or JD tractors clearing it
what a lot of shoveling
I could not do it

there are so many ads on youtube now. Almost like I'm forced to buy the opt out.

yeah, there is rather crazy. At this side of Baltic sea we have got only light shadow from that storm

/ Good morning!!!! #183,380  
Low 30s in the AM. I'll pass on driving the open hot rod to the car meet tomorrow.
Good plan!

27F here in beautiful Northern Nevada. First "real" storm of the season due in later today. Maybe a foot of snow over Donner Summit, then numerous more storms coming through next week. We need it here, been a bit of a dry winter so far.