Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,471  
This is my average temperature per year for the last 14 years, as recorded on my power company bills. Our average temperature has dropped for the 3rd consecutive year, 3 degrees cooler than the highest of 2017. Thought this was interesting.
averageTemps.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #183,473  
Well you are an impressively friendly bunch in this thread. I made one post with temperature and weather, and found it attracted 10 likes!! :D

We did get snow-- yay- first real snow of the year. So, behind schedule.

15F overnight, still only 22F at almost 9am. Colder than usual.

View attachment 842893
The GM kaffeklatschers are a convivial bunch 😁👍

/ Good morning!!!! #183,474  
This is my average temperature per year for the last 14 years, as recorded on my power company bills. Our average temperature has dropped for the 3rd consecutive year, 3 degrees cooler than the highest of 2017. Thought this was interesting.
View attachment 842919
You are not allowed to make conclusions based upon data that you have personally collected and studied— only experts should do that…

/s

/ Good morning!!!! #183,475  
21F on/off snow showers.

Looks like we shall reach 11" of snow by morning elevation was the key in this storm comparing near by towns.
Clean off all the roofs but not long walkway or path that's tomorrow,plowing was joy easy with pickup but still need tractor tomorrow for those hard to get areas tomorrow.

Plans for the evening feet up continue watching Giants play for pride. (y)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,476  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 20.5C and it's presently down to 17.7C, overcast with rain, calm with wind increasing later. There was 3.0mm in the gauge @ 0900.

Very sad news regarding my other neighbours (behind me but not the ones that I have Christmas lunch with); they lost their only child [son, 15yo] on Saturday. He took his own life. A couple of other neighbour's tried to inform me on Sunday morning but I was at Church. Bugger.

Not much planned for today, what with the rain. Most likely I'll check to see if I've got enough diesel engine oil on hand to do a change on the 4105 whilst also doing a hydraulic oil change later on this week. It looks like I can do the oil change on the Z-turn too as it's pretty well at the 50hr mark.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,477  
29°F and cloudy this morning, got up to a whopping 39° here today. We got a little snow here Friday night, but only about an inch or so stuck, mostly on the non-paved surfaces. It's mostly gone now.

Oldest stepson's girlfriend came by yesterday with her younger sister. She came into town (from TX) a few days earlier than the stepson, and stopped by to visit for awhile. She's a sweet girl. Stepson flew into STL late afternoon today, and will be stopping by sometime this evening.

Spent the better part of the afternoon assembling a portable welding table I'd bought from Harbor Freight a few years ago, but left in the box. A couple of parts got assembled backwards, and only became apparent when the next part didn't fit. Probably should have followed the directions better. Wife wanted me to fix a toilet paper holder we have in the downstairs bathroom, which she'd dropped and broken at a spot weld joint. Fine opportunity to put the table together, I thought. About two-and-a-half hours later, the table was built, and the stand was repaired and back in service, courtesy of a couple of small welds with a 1/16" 7014 stick. Stronger than it was new. More importantly, though, Wife is happy.

Sad news about your neighbor, Randy.

Welcome to the GM thread, plowhog.

Good evening, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,480  
View attachment 842919
Wait! What? No, that can't be right we are warming globally...:unsure:. Freaking cold north wind all day. Mowers are all serviced and so today I turned my attention to a rototiller that I put in the barn 15 yrs ago with a 1/2 tank of gas. Tore down the tank, fuel lines, and carb. Cleaned and reassembled. Started right up. It's a Honda. Now what to do? Till a few hard to reach weed patches, sell, or bequeve I guess. At least I don't have to look at needing work any more.
Ordered some new shooting glasses and muffs for my upcoming class. Played wargames with friends online. Time to find a movie and chill.
Have a good evening.