Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,532  
29F partly cloudy.

Good day...snow push blown :) late Tuesday night into Wednesday AM 4-6 inches mix with rain 🙄 winds will howling. :oops:
Had good nap hope long enough watch championship football game ending...Washington. (y)
Dinner ready so better scoot.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,534  
Don’t say that, I’m basking in a negative result!!
::
29F partly cloudy.

Good day...snow push blown :) late Tuesday night into Wednesday AM 4-6 inches mix with rain 🙄 winds will howling. :oops:
Had good nap hope long enough watch championship football game ending...Washington. (y)
Dinner ready so better scoot.

Enjoy your evening all.
I will be cheering for the other team. My grandkids will be there cheering with you. They live in that state.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,535  
Afternoon;
I got my snow removal done this afternoon, we ended up with about 8" total from the weekend storm.
Nice thing about being retired and no appointments or anything, when I parked the truck after Friday it never moved till today when I broomed it off to move it for plowing.
Before; just getting started, electric blower for around the doors and a path along side the truck to broom it off
Kitchen 1_Kitchen 1_sub_20240108112557_@1.jpg

Back dragging with the little Kioti
Kitchen 1_Kitchen 1_sub_20240108120012_@1.jpg

rear blade on the Branson
Kitchen 1_Kitchen 1_sub_20240108120833_@1.jpg

Done
Kitchen 1_Kitchen 1_sub_20240108142157_@1.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,536  
Good morning! Well, late afternoon...... Low was 24° last night, a lot warmer than tonight's forecast of 6°.....
The high today was a bit chilly at 25°. The highs for the 7 day remain below freezing all week. More snow expected Thursday.... joy.....

Spent 5 hours on the tractor clearing drifts off the main drive. About 700' worth of the road was under 3' drifts. Surprised that it drifted so bad because we only got 4" of snow yesterday. But, the wind kicked up to 35-40 mph, so maybe got lucky with the drifts.

Up north of us, they got up to 29".... good for them. They can keep that amount. On top of the amount of snow, they had blizzard conditions with 50-60 mph wind. The highest gust was 90 mph at the Raton Pass. Lots of roads and highways shut down.

Kyle, nice buck by your daughter. I know why you have some shotguns.... you're gonna need them in the next few years ---- keeping the suiters at bay.....

Drew, be careful! We don't bounce too well anymore.

Wag, sorry to hear about the neighbor's son. Just too sad that young people have such a hard time mentally these days.

RNG and Scootr talking about weeds already..... the shame! Someone mentioned snow.... now look what most of us are dealing with.....

I'm still chilled after an hour inside.... time to go get a very hot shower, put the feets up, and relax.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,537  
Condolences for neighbor's son. Social media has kids so wound up these days. Bullying, girls flaunting. Boys flaunting. Just a guess it was possibly related to social media at this age.
I don't think so, in this case.
The lad had ADHD and was being 'home schooled', at least for the last 4 years. In that time I rarely saw him and if he had any friends they would've been visiting with their parents.
I'm not about to speculate.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,538  
Brother got word today that he has paxlovid-rebound-covid-rebound it is name this because there are a lot of people who take paxlovid that rebound but there is also people that do not take paxlovid that also rebound.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,539  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.6C and it's presently 22.6C, mostly sunny with the odd breeze. There was 8mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Due to yesterday's steady rain it was an indoor/hang-out with my Mate from Brisbane.

After checking/recording the rain gauge, I took a quick look around the shop; I'll need to pick-up 5ltr of diesel oil for the 4105. I have a filter. Today or tomorrow I hope to drain the 4105 of engine/hydraulic oil, perhaps the Z-turn too. I'll fill everything the next day.

That's about it, take care all.