Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,653  
made a quick trip to local garden center, turned out to be a mistake
bags were still frozen solid, hard to get apart.
This will give me a bag of mushroom soil for each 4x4 raised bed and I'll use the other stuff
wherever it's needed. Once the rains are done, will spread this out and then cover with black plastic.
That will warm the beds and kill the weeds. Buy it in four foot wide roll, pretty easy to do.

it's time to move the veggies around. Tomatoes have to go on opposite end, along with peppers.
Some place they haven't grown before. If I can remember, want to get some diatomaceous (speaking of hard to spell)
earth and sprinkle some of that in there to kill the grubs. It creeped me out last time I saw a locust crawl out of there.
Hey bug, my food is growing in there. OUT!

isn't it March already? :rolleyes:

still having problems downloading pics from camera. Keeps saving pics as HEIC file. ??

I did file the car up today.
I wish...

Attachments

• IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    755.4 KB · Views: 28
   / Good morning!!!! #184,654  
Good afternoon. Good news/bad news day at the Dr..
Knee X-ray looks good but shoulder looks bad, another replacement surgery. I have been having pain and limited motion and the X-ray showed a large bone spur and arthritis. Injections and drugs will just delay the inevitable surgery. A MRI will be scheduled and appointment with the shoulder Dr. in March, at least I have a month off.
Ron you had your shoulder replaced right? Any advice.
Sorry to hear you need shoulder surgery. Yes I had it in 2018. If they send you to PT before surgery. Be careful it is easy to damage the bicep. I lost one of the muscle. I have a Popeye arm now. Were that muscle is rapped up. Surgery went good. Except I have problems with pain medication. So I was on Tylenol. Not strong enough. Harvey (Wroughtharv) sent me his ice machine. It was a life saver with the pain. PT went good for recovery. If surgery is on shoulder that is side you are handed on like me. Learn how to use other hand for cleanup or get a Bidet.
I was not able to sleep in a bed for 6 months. Even today i have a hard time sleeping on my right side.
Surgery did fix my shoulder and no more pain. I have full motion of arm.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,655  
made a quick trip to local garden center, turned out to be a mistake
bags were still frozen solid, hard to get apart.
This will give me a bag of mushroom soil for each 4x4 raised bed and I'll use the other stuff
wherever it's needed. Once the rains are done, will spread this out and then cover with black plastic.
That will warm the beds and kill the weeds. Buy it in four foot wide roll, pretty easy to do.

it's time to move the veggies around. Tomatoes have to go on opposite end, along with peppers.
Some place they haven't grown before. If I can remember, want to get some diatomaceous (speaking of hard to spell)
earth and sprinkle some of that in there to kill the grubs. It creeped me out last time I saw a locust crawl out of there.
Hey bug, my food is growing in there. OUT!

isn't it March already? :rolleyes:

still having problems downloading pics from camera. Keeps saving pics as HEIC file. ??

I did file the car up today.
I wish...
I think there is an option to save pics as jpeg in the iphone. Google it (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #184,658  
30F freezing rain :( temps late night 37F all rain could be interesting come sunrise.

Been good day...paths roofs walkings driveway clear of 4" snow.

Evening plans...feet up share bowl ice cream find something interesting to watch on the boob tube.

Enoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,659  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.1C and it's presently 24.3C, clear & calm. There was 3.0mm of rain in the gauge @ 0800... the 'official' aerodrome weather station recorded 0mm; which is the main reason that I record my own gauge.

Successful run 'into town'. The rain only lasted until noon and then the sun came out with a vengeance = 31C+. I got away to Ross at 1450 for a good run there. The meeting (somewhat like a 'caucus') lasted 'til 2000 and the drive back home became 'challenging' as the day's heat activated every suicidal bug in the State... and everyone of them was targeting my windscreen! So much so that I couldn't dare use my wipers as it would've left an un-see-able, smeary mess. Home by 2145.

Today I'm once again 'on the road' to Launceston for a 1500 CT scan. Prior to that I'll top-up my petrol and, of course, clean the windscreen. :)

That's about it, take care all.