Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,781  
Swelling down and 1/2 black now. Surprised.

Never broke a toe before, no experience to draw on. Not pleasant to look at, but that's what socks and shoes are for. LOL.

Thank you.
Just make every effort to insure it heals straight. I've a Big toe that I damaged while in high school. You know those years when you can just about kill yourself and be all healed by morning.
It seemed to heal fine, just a little bit off. So I ignored it, lived with it, continued to play soccer etc.
By age 40 it was starting to underlap the second toe. The doctor suggested splints.
By 50 I needed a wider shoe and had a noticeable bunion, the doctor said don't worry, we can do surgery. But it could take a long time to heal, and I was on constant travel, no downtime available. Here's some more splints.
By 60 it was the same, but then I was starting to move to Mississippi, driving down once a month.
At 70 the doctor stopped recommending surgery and I decide to live with it.
/EDIT
So take care of your feet.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #184,782  
45F and cloudy @ 14:30, the high was 47F earlier. I did see the Sun peeking through for a moment though, a little bit ago.

Thanks for all the condolences and birthday wishes.

Got sticker for the van put on and then made the trip down to the appliance store and picked up the new washer.

Noticed the right rear tire was extremely low when I got out to open the rear doors to load, had to stop on the way back and throw some air in it.

I had replaced the two front tires awhile back, now I really need to do the rears ... before I have a mishap.

Once I got home I swapped out the bucket for the pallet forks and unloaded the washer.

About that time The Woman returned from Her trip to the grocery store ... just in time to help tip it up on the two-wheeler and get it up over the last step at the front door.

Managed to get it unboxed and moved into the kitchen after I did a little reorganizing in there.

Then we moved the dryer out from the wall and cleaned the back of it and checked the ductwork for lint, and cleaned up the laundry room.

After that we moved it into the laundry room and I started working on connecting up the water and drain. Once that was done I leveled it, which took like 4 tries ... mainly because the top is apparently slightly sloped at the back ... which I didn't realize until after the 3rd try.

Then filled it up and checked for leaks. Seeing none we ran the first load with some of my jeans and t-shirts using the "Deep Fill" option.

Woman was happy with now far it filled (pretty much all the way up), and it didn't seem to "walk" anywhere through the cycle. Think She's liking it ... (y)

Agenda for the rest of the day:

Refill bird feeders.

Tear out old dishwasher and get it loaded on the van so I can a measurement on the hole in the cabinetry to see how much space I have to stuff a new unit in there. Mainly concerned about depth.

Countertops are 24" deep and the cabinets appear to be about an inch less than that ... which I understand may be non-standard. These are the original "builders cabinets" so I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe get back to some other projects I have going.

Hope everyone is having a decent Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #184,784  
Got up to 73 deg today, a week ago today the snow was just ending at 8", now almost all gone put the piles where pushed, and not much left there.
Took wife to lunch, then we did a Costco run. I picked up some small plastic storage containers, 4 for $7. They work perfectly for my envelopes of receipts. Need 1 more, will probably get another 4 pack. Got receipts all sorted and labeled, so now will be much easier to find things if I need. And I found my one missing envelope of Costco receipts I couldn't find yesterday, mixed in with another years. Searching this morning, I got rid of half of a pile of other stuff on the desk, so place a little bit better. One of next items to clean up and sort are the piles of old CDs and DVD's of misc files and programs. Most will be garbage, but I want to go thru all and make sure first. I did find another SD card yesterday with some pictures I kept.

Tonight is game night at church, food and play board games.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,787  
33F misting rain heavy snow showers later tonight.

Little over 1 1/2" slop from todays storm,going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to clear before Sunday storm arrives.

Didn't accomplish much this afternoon other than playing with kittens,at times there were handful. :)

Not much plan for the evening other than keeping recliner pin down.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,789  
I got in from the tractor repair, no joy. got the roof off and although there were no loose wires and such, there are also 3, 20/40 relays. I will order replacements on Monday.
But I did fire it up and scrape the loose snow off this place and the windrow across the customers' driveways. I got all my banks pushed back and everything tidied up. 3 more hours on the full tank and still over 1/2 full. I will take my dippin stick out with me tomorrow and make sure there is a half a tank and not a faulty fuel gauge. The last thing I want to do is run a diesel out of fuel. Been there, done that ONCE.

you tube is demanding that I disable my ad blockers, so I did and they are still insisting that I disable my ad blockers of which there are none, you tube is white listed, meaning that they can play their bogus ads, I can always fast forward through the ads anyway. I refreshed the page about 5 or 6 times and still they want me to disable my ad blockers. :mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #184,790  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.6C and it's presently 25.3C, clear and 'blustery'. The wind is predicted to last until evening so I've taken down my flagpole in anticipation.

Relaxing day yesterday and I've 'planned' on a repeat for today.

Mind you, it looks like my free-to-air TV antennae has given up the ghost (I still have satellite/internet). I estimate that it's 28 years old and, what with the wind/UV rays over the years, I've done bloody good. So I'll need to get someone 'in' to analyse/repair as I cannot receive my local news broadcast.

That's about it, take care all.