Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,843  
Phil, does your arthritis hurt more when weather systems come in?
my wrists are pretty good at predicting the weather
Yes. It appears my body is quite the meteorologist as of late.
Well. Snow blower works. Afraid it might shake itself apart though. Still need the two missing parts, At least it's there if truly needed. Gorgeous weather here right now! Sunny and 39 with no wind. (y)
Wife and I decided we will go out to eat tonight! Going to relax and maybe catch a nap now!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,845  
Phil, the sun was certainly a welcome sight today!
Wifey says I sound like a bowl of cereal when I get out of my chair lol.
Snap, Crackle, and Pop
1706390271084.png

/ Good morning!!!! #184,848  
After 16th of February winter returns lasting till mid march cold and stormy plenty of snow for Thomas and others on east coast mid Atlantic or so I read this morning.
Nope..Ain't gonner happen..Not welcome...snow valve shut handle remove.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,849  
43F, damp, and cloudy @ 17:00, high was 44.8F. Heading down to around 42F overnight.

Did not get bird feeders refilled yesterday or today ... :(

Did manage to get old dishwasher removed from under the counter last night. Was a bit of a PITA as it was sitting on the subfloor and I had to retract the leveling feet so I could work it up onto the laminate which was around 1/2" higher.

BTW - while I am sure laminate flooring has improved in the last 25 years, I still would not recommend it in the kitchen.

After I got it pulled out I was able to get a depth measurement on the base cabinets. It turns out that they are the standard 24" ... so that's good ... (y)

Speed Queen has had half a dozen loads run through it so far ... and is working great !

Did discover a slight water leak issue with the drainpipe going into the wall ... so moved the discharge hose over to the stationary tub next to the washer until I can get around to fixing it. No leaks there.

Next thing to handle in the laundry room is the ceiling light ... it's in an odd location (not centered) ... probably as a consequence of the laundry room being the combination of the original broom closet in the kitchen and storage room out in the garage.

At any rate, the light is way too dim.

Was hoping to get the stump bucket put on the Kubota today and get a hole dug for the Missy cat's final resting place but that didn't happen either. Supposed to be dry on Monday and that's the soonest The Woman was able to get an appointment at the vet's to put her down.

Her condition has worsened considerably, not clear that she'll even make it until then ... sad ... :(

Back to other projects for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone is having a decent Saturday ... (y)