Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,241  
Drew I don’t understand why his pain is so high. They give medication, and it does apparently control it. Over 10 is hard to believe.

Anyway, I hope so, because I’m planning on getting my knee done this year.
For some reason they do not like giving the good painkiller at the hospital and if the block wears off on the second day it will be painful. My Dr. prescribed the pills the day before and since I was home just 6 hours after the operation I could take the good stuff to stop the pain before it got intolerable.

On the first knee two years ago I had a late surgery and stayed the night in the hospital and the block wore off on the drive home. My wife had to bring me out some pain pills before I could get out of the car.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,242  
Good evening all. 52ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, brisk gusts, some periods of rain, high temp was 64ºF. Make coffee to start day, putter and breakfast, Starting to get dinning table cleared off, several piles linked to wife's death, and catch up finances and tax info for 2023. Did get ride in, visit with neighbors, and nap. Biking starts at 7 in morning.
Mike sorry you're not sleeping well.
Billy glad good day yesterday.
Ron nice progress on light on the Mule. Hope shop clean up went well. Nice feeder pic.
Ron nice link, not sure I could handle 1:47 of that music.
Drew hope you don't blow breaker. Have fun with greenhouse.
Drew thanks for link.
Thomas hope you found the cause of chirping sound.
Kilroy Happy Birthday! Neat birthday gift. Hope good trip to woodlot.
Buppies nice temp, will keep you in my prayers. Hope BS continues to improve
NHBX glad you got some branch cleanup done. Hope lunch was good.
Ken sorry about extra work.
Bill sorry tractor work conflicted with car wash, but you need the blower motor to work.
Scott(vt) you arming up past me, nice.
Drew good to hear more seed trays started. You have seeds sprouting already.
Frits hope problem can be worked out without outside interference.
Don hope they work the kinks out. Nice to know you can still kneel, wonder if roofer knee pads would help? Good luck with garage.
Paul interesting place, sorry about the pricey. Hope you did ok with the rock music. Hope tonight's music was fun. Sorry about Zoe and Lyme disease.
Buppies the problem with the dog having Lyme's disease is that you get bit by tick that was on critter that had Lyme's you get it to :(
David glad you found bad safety switch, hope it comes in soon. Hope you can get cap working on LS. Nice Guys won H&F.
Two_bit same here some sprinkles.
Ted hope you get some good rain. Sorry about all the admin stuff, I can relate :(.
Ted hope knee does decide to get better.
David glad neighbor's dog MIA after last fix.
Drew glad they got friend's knee pain dosed properly. Good to hear he is taking good care of his mom. Hope you got your apples and some brother time.
Scotty not very scientific.
Don glad pad works.
Kyle sorry to hear about son's respiratory infection. prayers sent. Glad you got a good sandwich. Nice looking weather girl.
Scott(vt) sorry about sunglasses required on the beach. Hope you don't gain weight from all the eye candy.
RS glad you got Missy laid to rest, hope wife is doing all right. Hope the dish washer works out for you, got a nice price. Glad water softener progress continues. Nice barn tax reduction almost canceled the house increase.
Ted sorry about admin woes, and form that didn't work. Hope gluing the fan blade works.
Don glad you were able to get back up.
Don hope you get a good crop of potatoes.
James good luck with knee surgery, prayers sent
Don thanks for the surgery reports. Interesting how time of surgery affected the pain outcome.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,243  
Good (Saturday) late arvo. Overnight Low of 9.6C and it's presently 30C (down from 33.2C when I arrived home from the meeting at Ross). It's clear with a strong breeze.

As I mentioned, I had a meeting in Ross this morning. I left at 0800, got there by 1005 and the meeting concluded by 1230. Home by 1410 and had a quick lunch... that's about it for the day. I've 'battened down the hatches' (curtains closed) to keep the arvo/evening sun/temperatures down and keep the house as cool as I can. No, I don't bother with AC as these days only occur a couple of times a year down here.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,244  
Poured first cup of coffee. 26° with clouds this morning. Heading to 38° with mostly sunny skies. Got a good bit of sunshine yesterday afternoon. Switch for backup light showed up in mail. Completed wiring for backup lights on Mule. FedEx delivered weight box for Mule. Had to get tractor out to move it from front of house to pole barn. Not fun unpacking a 100+ lbs package. Neighbor was washing cars. So I took tractor over for a wash job. Need to get back at cleaning up limbs from last 2 storms today.
Taking in some sunshine.
AJEObtG.jpg

Mostly, could not listen to the music for full video. Maybe I had volume to high. :unsure:

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,246  
26° now, highs in the mid 30’s and sunny this morning, cloudy in afternoon with winds NNW 10-15 mph, gusts 20+.

No Wally trip yesterday, went to lunch with Mrs had fish and chips, good feed.

Other than the usual dump run, nothing planned for today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #185,247  
good morning all
nice lights Ron, looks like they should help a lot, looks stock (y)

should be a nice sunny day here, finally, highs in mid 40's
hoping my friend comes over to help me build the greenhouse this morning.
maybe he is remembering our last attempt, at that storage shed...:cautious:

made a good meat loaf last night, kind of grew on me, will make a lot of dinners, have half already
frozen. the pork with chorizo in it gave the whole thing a yummy flavor, not hot, just flavor. Store meat loaf mix,
plus ground turkey, a pound of lean free range burger, and chorizo sausage, lots of Pepperidge farm stuffing, garlic and onions.
with some ground seasoned bread crumbs on top to hold in the juices. Usually I dump a lot of corn and mushrooms in, but had none.
i was surprised to still find pink inside when thermometer said 185 degrees but that's perfect for reheating.
I eat the ends first anyway. it was like meat candy, fairly lean, little fat on the bottom.
still think it's better with corn and mushrooms but always good to try something different.

hope you all have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2816.JPG
    IMG_2816.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2814.JPG
    IMG_2814.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #185,248  
Good evening all. 52ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, brisk gusts, some periods of rain, high temp was 64ºF. Make coffee to start day, putter and breakfast, Starting to get dinning table cleared off, several piles linked to wife's death, and catch up finances and tax info for 2023. Did get ride in, visit with neighbors, and nap. Biking starts at 7 in morning.
Mike sorry you're not sleeping well.
Billy glad good day yesterday.
Ron nice progress on light on the Mule. Hope shop clean up went well. Nice feeder pic.
Ron nice link, not sure I could handle 1:47 of that music.
Drew hope you don't blow breaker. Have fun with greenhouse.
Drew thanks for link.
Thomas hope you found the cause of chirping sound.
Kilroy Happy Birthday! Neat birthday gift. Hope good trip to woodlot.
Buppies nice temp, will keep you in my prayers. Hope BS continues to improve
NHBX glad you got some branch cleanup done. Hope lunch was good.
Ken sorry about extra work.
Bill sorry tractor work conflicted with car wash, but you need the blower motor to work.
Scott(vt) you arming up past me, nice.
Drew good to hear more seed trays started. You have seeds sprouting already.
Frits hope problem can be worked out without outside interference.
Don hope they work the kinks out. Nice to know you can still kneel, wonder if roofer knee pads would help? Good luck with garage.
Paul interesting place, sorry about the pricey. Hope you did ok with the rock music. Hope tonight's music was fun. Sorry about Zoe and Lyme disease.
Buppies the problem with the dog having Lyme's disease is that you get bit by tick that was on critter that had Lyme's you get it to :(
David glad you found bad safety switch, hope it comes in soon. Hope you can get cap working on LS. Nice Guys won H&F.
Two_bit same here some sprinkles.
Ted hope you get some good rain. Sorry about all the admin stuff, I can relate :(.
Ted hope knee does decide to get better.
David glad neighbor's dog MIA after last fix.
Drew glad they got friend's knee pain dosed properly. Good to hear he is taking good care of his mom. Hope you got your apples and some brother time.
Scotty not very scientific.
Don glad pad works.
Kyle sorry to hear about son's respiratory infection. prayers sent. Glad you got a good sandwich. Nice looking weather girl.
Scott(vt) sorry about sunglasses required on the beach. Hope you don't gain weight from all the eye candy.
RS glad you got Missy laid to rest, hope wife is doing all right. Hope the dish washer works out for you, got a nice price. Glad water softener progress continues. Nice barn tax reduction almost canceled the house increase.
Ted sorry about admin woes, and form that didn't work. Hope gluing the fan blade works.
Don glad you were able to get back up.
Don hope you get a good crop of potatoes.
James good luck with knee surgery, prayers sent
Don thanks for the surgery reports. Interesting how time of surgery affected the pain outcome.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.
Thank you!

got sap, did not work, took Senior dog instead, she enjoyed the peaceful un-Harried walk 😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #185,249  
32 this morning high in 50s no rain in sight weather geeks still calling for back end winter not sold yet

Meat loaf looks great Drew

I’m trying mostly

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #185,250  
28 hopping up to 49. Nice and clear and starry.

Real nice job on the Mule, Ron.

Wife still at hospital with her mom.

Finished first set of taxes and financial statements...will do final review today. Turbo Tax said the IRS had not published some final code, not expected until 2/16. So, guess I'll research if any of it may affect this.

Just made a long list of to-dos since I've gotten behind this week. My ankle is good enough to get started on most of it. One thing is to put up new bluebird boxes...most of mine are worn out, and I have no cedar boards left...just about as cheap to order ones ready for assembly, so I ordered 3...each one from a different company...will do a comparo. I'll ask the bluebirds to do one, too.

Buppies, hope you are feeling even better.

Scotty, are you about to say goodbye to the warm weather?