Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,523  
Never give up.
Indeed wise advice!!!

Mrs. had taxes done today fourth year in row I owe little over $700.oo.
Got little sour attitude,I'm will to work even retire and there some able to work refuses to but with their hands outs demanding and funds are handed to them. 🙄 nuff said.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,524  
50F and sunny @ 15:00, calling for a high of 52F for the day.

Got hopper feeder refilled yesterday, it was empty. Also scattered cracked corn, peanuts, and split peas for the ground feeders.

After that I enlarged the holes in the sink cabinet with the oscillating multi-tool, making two holes into one to accommodate the lines for the new dishwasher. Then used a sanding drum in a drill to smooth the edges.

Got electrical box mounted under the sink and fed the wire for dishwasher over to that cabinet and stapling it to the back wall in the recess. Was a real treat working under the sink ... not.

Checked wires with the multi-meter - yup, it's still live. Need to see if I can figure out which breaker it's on so I can shut it off before I complete wiring the outlet.

Electric box will have two outlets in it: one always on/hot and the other switched for a garbage disposal.

Moved the old Kenmore microwave out of the dining room to the entryway at the front door.

Loaded inner tub from old washer into the van.

Woman was out doing some grocery shopping while I was doing all of the above. Helped Her bring in the groceries when She got back.

Once that was done I took the piece of Wonderboard out to garage and trimmed a little more off with the jigsaw.

Brought it back in to check the fit and it was still a little tight ... but nothing that the big rubber mallet wouldn't handle ... :devilish:

Decided not mortar it in place (recommended) and just screwed it down instead since it's likely just temporary until we redo the kitchen floors.

Had ham and bean soup for dinner ... Woman made corn bread this time in a cast iron skillet ... :love:

Got power cord installed on dishwasher after dinner.

Then reset the rear wheels and front feet to check fit. Still need to drop the front wheels a little to get it to slide in. Will provide have to raise them again after it's in there to get it level.

Agenda for the rest of the day:

Install right-angle fitting and line for water supply on dishwasher.

Lower front feet and get it tucked in the recess with the water and electrical routed.

Secure it to the cabinets through the sides (easier than using the clips on the top)

Get outlet(s) wired up, supply and drain lines connected.

Hopefully take her for test drive once all that's done.

Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,525  
Frits, in some places, i’ve had to put 2 stakes, opposite angles that meet at the fence.
Thanks, put in 4 of them slanted and they pulled up. The picture is of the tracks from the animal going under. Looks like a Badger may be the culprit.
Need to push over some dirt and tamp it firm under the wire. A badger can dig under any time if it wants.

IMG_3231.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #185,527  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Beautiful and sunny day but with plenty of wind ! Red flags on beach, so no swimming today either !

Mrs. had taxes done today fourth year in row I owe little over $700.oo.
Got little sour attitude,I'm will to work even retire and there some able to work refuses to but with their hands outs demanding and funds are handed to them. 🙄 nuff said.
Thomas, unfortunately we have produced to many people dependent on government handouts ! Heck, even paying for college etc ! 😒

Was a real treat working under the sink ... not.
RS, it has to be 5 years since I installed a new faucet assembly in our kitchen sink, and I can still vividly remember how I hurt my back on the toe kick ! 😒
Definitely not one of my favorite jobs !

Hope all have a great afternoon! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #185,530  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.2C and it's presently 25C, mostly clear with a gentle breeze.

'Into town' excursion went well, and quickly. Which left plenty of time to tend to Paddock #3.

On the second circular 'pass' around that paddock I noticed that I had dropped one of the weighted pads (there are four of them that trail the chain-harrow). I'd recently painted them a bright yellow for easy spotting. So I hopped off of the tractor to replace it... when I noticed that the harrow had picked up a large section/length of fence wire! Fortunately, it wasn't too tangled and it was from the bottom strand of a 5-wire. I may be able to salvage the strand and, being the bottom strand, it won't be a danger to the four horses that currently share that fence line.

I was able to finish the paddock clean up.

I need to start 'researching' a contractor to lime my paddocks, sometime in May/June. I've 'put the word out' that I'm planning this to others in the area with small acreages so that we can 'club together' IOT cut down on costs and make it worth the contractor's time.

That's about it, take care all.