Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,682  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.5C and it's presently 22.4C, overcast and calm.

Yesterday's trip to Launceston (Launie :) ) to see my Urologist went very well and he won't need to see me for another year, except there's juuuust one more 'test' he wants to do. So I'll be back to see him on the 2nd of March.

I was able to stop off at Bunnings for a couple of things and, of course, another item 'jumped off the shelf' to add to my wee projects list. Home by 1930.

I'm back from Church and the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,683  
IMG_3001.JPG

Got the jicamas, ready to make the nachos for the big game tomorrow.

A good friend of mine has 2 tickets for the 2024 Super Bowl, 50 yrd line box seats. He paid $2,500 each, he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you're interested, he's looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sheila she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #185,684  
Glad you did not hurt anything seriously LS

Nice wood work mpham Don looking good on shelf

Did get to NC got wife’s watch that had been off for repair since October. Great dinner at Milners in Winston Salem. Stopped in Greensboro got wife couple pairs of socks at REI, glad to be home

/ Good morning!!!! #185,685  
Good evening all. 49ºF for the start overcast, light breeze. Light wind, overcast with periods of rain, and high temp was 58ºF. Bike ride to start the day, thought we might get 3 laps in before rain, rain started near end of second lap, then slowed we got 6 more miles in 30 miles total. Started fire after ride, then napped, and orders a pizza for dinner :)
Buppies prayers sent.
Dennis lot of movie/TV in one place!
Ron good to hear you are getting better. 60ºF must be rare for you in Feb. Nice woodpecker.
Billy glad Costco run went well and family traveled safely to your house, hope Christmas celebration goes well. Nice crocus, it's doing well.
Thomas enjoy the short day.
Helo thanks for house pics, and more info.
Bill glad switch there. Nice luck tree missed anything important. Will not hold breath per your instructions :)
Helo glad electricians made headway. Hope programmer finish soon. Growing up had heat in floor, talk about thermal inertia. Sorry heater hard to find. Have fun at Rancho.
Drew hope flowers did ok. Hope apple run was good.
Mike hope durock hanging went well.
Frits sorry stomach not well prayers for improvement. Thanks for Riga pic.
Scott(vt) hope you could sneak some lathe work in. Hope function went well.
Don glad no surprises in blood work results. We only got 1/2 normal miles before rain got us. Hope you got some fertilizer.
Drew good to hear low 41 in greenhouse. Have fun with greenhouse and plants. Nice pics
Buppies good to hear getting wife's watch back, hope all is well with it. I do like original series the best.
RNG sorry about the trampoline. Hope someone will take it. Sorry about issues unpacking car. Is green waste lawn clippings and such?
Ken enjoy the superbowl part. Good to hear more bits up last night. Good luck rearranging for everything.
Drew I seam to recall stamped steel valve covers were notorious for leaking.
Ted congrats on the snow. Sorry about the fall and bodily damage. Good luck finding something to watch.
David find motivation can be tricky :) Hope you find it today.
Two_bit thanks for the rodeo info and the George Paul info.
Don sorry you are getting invaded, and sorry wife's class rained out. Nothing is the norm for me at estate sales.
David happy birthday to neighbor.
Don nice plate.
Drew glad heater worked well.
Dennis I was at North shore last November. Neat pic.
RS glad fridge delivered no problem, hope you get cabinet ready for it. Nice looking install in dishwasher, glad no leaks.
Rich great looking motorcycle.
Don what town is the wedding in? Want pics of the jicamas as nachos.
Buppies glad good trip to retrieve watch.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,687  
Coffee taste very good. 27° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 40° with partly cloudy skies. Did not get to chipping the pile of limbs yesterday. Did get taxes done. Sassy and I did a walk. Sure is different from Fridays 60°. Not sure what I will get into today.
fuHmMGx.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,688  
Good morning, the low is 28 and the high to 30°F. Wind W 7 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

I am not doing anything with the downed tree until I have to plow again. I've got two more on the south side of the back yard. I will get to them in spring, maybe.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #185,689  
54, foggy drizzle out, more rain coming...only going up one degree later.

Had a nice family gathering yesterday. Should do more often.

Buppies, sounds like a nice day trip yesterday.

Rich, nice job on the bike.

Just heard that $23 Billion will be wagered on the game today. Crazy.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,690  
51 outside right now, and I think that will be the high for today.

Drizzling, and we do not need the water.

Should be finished hanging the durock today in the Milk House bathroom. That crap is heavy trying to lift it over six feet up.

Still need to get rid of the concrete, which I smashed into with my shin yesterday, snagging and ruining a good pair of jeans. I usually dress down for construction, but I thought, hey it's going to be simple. Never is.... is it.

Hope all have a great day, be safe. Stay warm. Go Taylor!!! LOL.