Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,731  
IMG_3006.JPG

Jicama Nachos.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,738  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.5C and it has presently hotted-up to 30C (and climbing!). It's clear and calm. +30C temps for the next couple of days with the possibility of a late thunderstorm tomorrow... I hope not as the 'bush' is now ripe for a bushfire due to the lack of rain.

Up fairly early (for a retiree) and into town for a 0845 Doctor's appointment. Mostly it was a 'follow up' from my CT scan, so all's good.

Topped the ute up with petrol, then over to "Services Tasmania" to renew my ute's rego... and a very good thing that I decided to do it in person as there was a further concession that could be applied, due to my Veteran's Card, but not offered if you chose to do it 'on line'. YAY me!

So I got home by 1035... just in time for the kick-off for the Superb Owl. My Mate in Brisbane is a 49er's fan so I'm barracking for the KC Swifts.

Due to the temperature, I'll be (bravely) hiding inside for today and, probably tomorrow.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,740  
31°F and cloudy this morning, got up to 49° today. Cleared up a bit this afternoon, and got to see the sliver of moon in the western sky this evening.

Drove into Highland earlier to pick up pizza and stuff, and it was pretty dead there. Wondered where everyone was... :ROFLMAO:

Hope everyone is well.

Good evening, gents.