Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,911  
Good (Thursday) early arvo. Overnight Low of 7.8C and it's presently 24.9C, clear and calm.

Lovely, intimate, Ash Wednesday Service yesterday. The wee jobs at the Church Hall went well... I installed a couple of 'latches' on some doors to render them safe for when Sunday School is underweigh.

This morning involved a 'Foot Dude' appointment to have my toenails cut & calluses trimmed. (it's a Type II diabetes thing = no ingrown nails). Seeing as I was close to town, I headed in to have some scripts filled and paid my annual bill for having a PO Box. At least I get charged half price for it because the PO don't deliver to my address.

Other than that, I've got a dinner/meeting this evening @ 1730.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,912  
36 right now breezy maybe some light snow Friday I’m not hold my breath

M7040 as has been said keep good records time spent for repairs made by you materials equipment time etc.

Plowhog sorry about loss of golden we have has four thru the years always hard

Thanks BEF

/ Good morning!!!! #185,914  
Good evening all. 41ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Brisk wind with strong gusts, mostly sunny, and high temp was 66ºF. Men's meeting to start day, found a bill I missed the other day, got it paid. Trip to town for lunch and heart Dr. No new problems :).
Dennis neat pic. Did not eat at seven brothers.
Ron Glad Sassy back to cutie status :) Hope grocery shopping went well. Sorry your friend lost his mother. Hope he gets estate finished. Nice woodpecker.
NHBX sorry you missed out, Thunder snow storms are like that predicting where storms will track beyond weather guessers. Not on the track, gets a dusting, in the track gets 4" to 2' of snow.
Kilroy sorry Mrs not getting better very fast. Hope the time off helps. And to think you missed out on the entertainment. I promise not to go to Chicago :). Pretty commute. Nice pic
Drew sorry propane supply so spread out among many bottles. Hope you can get some filled soon.
Buppies sorry minimal sleep. Prayers sent.
Mike hope weather was fun to watch, hope you dry up some.
Billy sorry about price jump, jumped here too. Hope ankle did well. Thanks for crocus update.
Bill sorry about freezing rain, I hate it. Sorry knee giving you trouble.
Drew never had much trouble with twofootitus, always had to trailer the boat :)
Thomas hope day went according to plan
Paul glad plowing went well. I like the cardboard aided design :). Hope you found assistant for gearbox and spindle mounting,
Scott(vt) hope you enjoy the snow. Sorry about the scam. Remote battery checking high up on the list. Thanks for the warning.
Don congrats on 53 valentines day
Frits that is a lot of water to deal with. Send the pics to the enforcement people.
Plowhog sorry for the loss, my condolences. Trail cam pic - yikes.
Ken hope the seat time was fun. Sorry about the pills.
Dennis glad taxes done and not a big bite either. Glad you found a slow station to get the last of the gas.
Drew you can't do anything or neglect anything that would result in changes of water flow. Since Frits neighbor is not maintaining the water flow out of the pond so water spills over the side.
David sorry about fridge repair. Good to hear Scag parts there, hope putting parts on went well.
Mike sad sad story.
Frits has "bad" neighbor been their long?
Thomas glad day went well :)
RNG Glad you found bananas before they were gone. Hope you can get move finished and other house sold. Hope tapcon hold the flange in place.
Drew glad you got new tank and its now full. good luck with new seeds.
David sorry about Atlanta. The way recontour land is amazing seems bite them in long run.
David glad you had noce day with valentine !!
Randy(wag) glad good Ash Wednesday service, latch installs went well. Hope foot care went well. Plenty on plate today.
Buppies hope you get your snow, and some sleep!
Dennis sorry you having cold, sounds like kitties missed you. prayers sent.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,915  
Here near Tulsa, the thermometer says 55 and clear, good breeze out of the south. Heading to Yellville, Arkansas later this morning, hoping to dig some fence post holes on the creekside property, then returning on Friday with the trailer in tow so I can haul the fencing back the next time we make the trip.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,916  
Good morning !

Thaw here... ☹️ got feeling that on some roads asphalt melted together with snow 😵‍💫

But at least heat pump's appetite is reasonable

Was busy days, finally guy from HQ left. Seemed happy about how we are working. At least didn't complain in my face
Finally today can turn to my regular duties

Still no luck finding heater for Tesla. :mad:

Probably will go shopping for new saw

/ Good morning!!!! #185,917  
Drinking cup of coffee. 25° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 39° with clouds, snow and wind. Grocery shopping was good. Except forgot my list. Managed to to get all things that were on it but one. Its already on next weeks list. Started working on a dolly for weight box. Will continue with that today.
Woodpeckers a going through suet cake quickly this year. Hope Menards has a sale on them soon.
BrmYm9B.jpg

Everyone one stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,919  
good morning all
brrrrrr, 18 out now, only getting up to high 30's today
looked out and greenhouse was faintly glowing red, so heat stayed on it there.
I put a full propane tank in there late yesterday, and this one has a built in gauge, with an internal float.

I told my friend to forget about getting a 100 pounder for me. It's just too much for me to do
myself, so I'm sticking with 4 30 pounders.

not sure what I'll get in to today.

Ron, I bought several of those big seed cakes, was so impressed with yours, and of course they
did not fit in regular holders. So I tried to cut them in half. Tough stuff. Finally got a big cold chisel and a
hand sledge and wailed on it, that did it. Stuffed halves and pieces into some existing bird feeders and once the
big birds like cardinals and blue jays found it, started pecking away. With all this snow on the ground, birds have less natural
food out there, sure seem to like my to go meals. There is one spot under my picnic table that did not get snow so I put seed under there and little
birds love it.

that does remind me, need more bird feed. Local tru value has a pretty good selection. We also have a "gourmet" bird place nearby
but their prices are pretty high. Hard to beat sunflower seeds, but those seed and suet cakes seem pretty popular in colder weather.

I hope you all have a nice day and feel well.

Welcome to GM 1Mech.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,920  
24 going up to 55 and delightful. Possible snow is being whispered for tomorrow night. (y)

Plowhog, can certainly understand how you feel about losing your retriever. That cougar looks hungry.

Scott, glad to hear Zicam really works. Never tried it.

Spent all day on taxes. This has been the hardest year but got them e-filed last night...just need to drop the K-1s into the mail. I guess I'm not the first one to say how messed up the tax regulations are...if you agree, substitute your choice of terms for "messed up." Even using Turbo Tax for this was clumsy and unhelpful. Now I need to start on my own taxes...should be simpler.

My valentine finally came home at bedtime from staying with her mom. Both of us worn out.

I'm gonna do something fun today. Don't know what, yet. Any ideas?