Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,151  
Ikea now uses plastic twist locks instead of metal.
And forgot to add some glue to the drawer cross members.
Being gentle seeing how they were built did not help, twist lock only about half turn before it split and the piece was fully supported at the time.
I sent them a report and feedback.

Now waiting for glue to set:
20240218_143146.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,152  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Ct, 17 to start going to 35 ! Nice sunny day !
Last night Kathleen’s BD party went off real well ! About 30 people attended! We were on the 19 th floor of the Omni Hotel in New Haven, beautiful views of the city ! We spent the night there, that’s why the late checkin !

Layback day today !

Attachments

• IMG_8903.jpeg
    IMG_8903.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #186,153  
Good Afternoon Again,
Tried to install new anode rod in water heater
Ron, just curious what you used on the threads ? Teflon tape or something else !

prefer duck and hold the orange
Bill, I feel the same way, love the duck but not a real fan of the sweet orange sauce !

Fried Gator Tail is very good, if you go south you should really try it !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,156  
Sounds about like my day and plans except for the NASCAR. I used to really enjoy NASCAR racing but probably 10 years ago I started to loss interest in it. It seems to me that it has lost it's roots and fun. I still watch some racing especially dirt ovals which have always been my favorite, maybe because that was one of my major vices in my younger days.
Yup also lost lot of interest in the last serval years NASCAR...let them race and drivers speak freely.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,158  
Flying went well. 9 or 10 flights between us. The weather cooperated. A little breezy for foamies early on but the wind layed down and the sun came out for the second half.
My old friend and I had not flown in 2 yrs. I had to get my eyes fix to resume and I drug my feet for a year then it took a year to get er done, heal up, and build a re-starter unit.
Fun times! Hopefully we will be doing more of that.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,159  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 15.9C and it's presently 24.4C with a gentle breeze & light clouds.

The meeting, yesterday, went very quickly and I was able to return home by 1745. Lovely evening after.

Not much on for today... or the week for that matter.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,160  
80 degrees Don, your Spring flowers should be jumping up.
when do the bluebonnets come in, summer?
I saw a lot of tiny bluebonnet plants the day we were taking down the fences in the park. In this part of Texas the bluebonnets come in late March to early April. They start blooming sooner farther south near Brenham TX, or College Station where Kyle works. Once the mesquite trees start leafing out there might not be a freeze but once the pecan trees star leafing out you can bet there will be no more freezes. We usually have a freeze around Easter.

Potatoes are cut and dusted with sulfur powder. Ash would have been just as good and less expensive if I had some. The potatoes that were about the size of a ping-pong ball or a tad larger were not cut. I'll divide the garden in half and determine which potatoes yield the most the cut or small whole potatoes.
The cut potatoes need 2-3 days to harden.

Last edited: