Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,211  
According to the guy on a forum, that Delta nut is a 15/16 with special threads.

The ones that I have are 3/4–16
IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,212  
Just thinking about Check’s photo question.
What do most of you view and post from? I use an iPhone or iPad almost exclusively and always use Tapatalk with no ads. (Premium subscription).
Almost all of my pictures are taken with the iPhone (15 pro) and are too high of a resolution to post directly.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,213  
19F clear sky.

Been good slow motion day,while outside putter heard and notice gray squirrels were barking and crow sounding loud :unsure: less than minute know why,I sat for couple minutes watch but he/she hung around couple hours plus.

Plans for the evening...watch the rest NASCAR share bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

Attachments

• 2-19-24.JPG
    2-19-24.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • 2-19-24A.JPG
    2-19-24A.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
   / Good morning!!!! #186,214  
Just thinking about Check’s photo question.
What do most of you view and post from? I use an iPhone or iPad almost exclusively and always use Tapatalk with no ads. (Premium subscription).
Almost all of my pictures are taken with the iPhone (15 pro) and are too high of a resolution to post directly.
PC here running windows 10. Pictures took with my Samsung Galaxy A 50 or my Canon Rebel. either way the pics must be resized smaller.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,215  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low was, again, 15.9C (for those of you keeping score) and it's presently 24C, overcast & calm. Some rain is expected this evening.

The 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' has requested a paddock shift so I'll have a wee bit of tractor fun this arvo placing a round into Paddock #5, then shifting the water trough.

January and, so far, February have been very dry and all of the other paddocks have not really recovered/grown from their uses. Oh, well. It is still Summer.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,216  
Laptop computer with Windows 10, pic mostly Motorola phone and I e-mail the pictures to myself. Some are screen shots off my other cameras. Most of the phone camera pictures need resizing.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,217  
What do most of you view and post from?
Almost always post using a web browser on a MacBook Pro.

I reduce photo sizes using the built in Preview application to adjust photo size and resolution, usually to 12" wide or high at 92 DPI. That saves a LOT of bandwidth and looks good even on a desktop, and usually results in files no bigger than 300 kb.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,218  
Wow, I haven't known anyone to have LH nuts "in stock". Man, it must be neat to get around in the air, looking at all the traffic jams below. We used to fly over our friends houses in the J3 and yell down to them (before cellphones). Their dogs would start barking and they'd stop and look up.

David, there are other outlets for nuts, what size did you figure it out to be?

Had church youth tonight, but sadly only 2 kids....but 6 adults and we had a good time conversing the "old school" way (by mouth)... Also had some home made sloppy joes. Yummy. The kids had school off and many are now having baseball practice.

Texans can early vote starting tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,219  
All of my pictures are taken with an apple SE phone and transfer to the same phone's TBN app. No resizing is necessary but it is easier to add text with the Apple MacBook Pro than typing on the phone. That is why sometimes there is a text delay after my pic is posted.