Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,091  
Coffee is done brewing. 40° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 50° with clouds and rain. Yesterday was a great winter day. 57° made it a good day to clean up pole barn floor. Maybe I will be able find something after dropping on floor. Grocery shopping went good. Back to puttering in shop and barn today.
Turkey did not stay long. Cranes did not leave much after cleanup.
NZQVfak.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,092  
good morning all
36 in very rural Ronks PA, outside of Lancaster.
woke up to find that I had forgotten to bring my pill box with me. Sigh. Need to hunt down a drug store today for some tylenol and antiacids. Can't get hydrocortisone without scrip but hopefully two days will not be a big problem. And of course today is a day with lots of walking and activity. Must have left pill box on counter, all nicely wrapped in a baggie so nothing fell out. oh well, coffee going down nicely.

fell asleep before watching speech last night
lot to read this morning

off this morning to Central Market in Lancaster, then after lunch will probably go check out that antique farm equipment place
hope you all have a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,094  
25F clear sky upper 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,pickup load hard pack for muddy spot on the driveway. hoping to remove wood pallets clear the area.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,095  
Morning all!
Currently 30 going to 51. Sunny day today after numerous days of clouds and rain!
Yesterdays tech visit to fix the heat pump blower did not go well! Tech replaced the computer board on the air handler and it didn't fix the problem!
Now they think it's the motor itself. Was also informed next visit will be a labor charge even though this system hasn't worked correctly ever in the almost 4 years it's been installed! Not happy at all! Bosch itself is diagnosing [trying too]the unit issue so can't really blame the tech who is just as frustrated! It works great on air conditioning mode. 3 thermostats, 2 computer boards and now a motor is not giving me a good feeling it will work right when changed!
That's all for now still upset about the whole thing!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Latest project is a whimsical balloon idea I had in my head.
IMG_7762.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,096  
41 and clear, going to 61. Yesterday was the first day in a while that I was able to put my US Flag up due to rain.

Ron, great turkey photo.

gstrom, sorry about your loving pet passing. Still not completely over the loss of ours 2 years ago.

Phil, awesome hot air ballon.

Took it easy yesterday. My wife and I took a hike down by the creek and in the back woods so I could show her the natural dam over the creek and the flooded bottom, and where I've been cutting firewood. Flushed 2 wood ducks from an area that is usually dry.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,097  

ad on top of website this morning, makes you wonder if the bots are reading our posts and feeding them back to us.
Was this for RS???
big ad for replacing your Kohler with a Briggs...
it's not the same engine but this isn't first time something I looked at in Amazon pops up as ads on other sites within minutes some times.

then I read the ad more carefully.
single cylinder 19hp?
didn't know singles went up that high except in motorcycles

I don't think the bots remember I replaced the Kohler KT19 in my Gravely garden tractor to a Vanguard 23.

the bots don't know I"m a guy though, keep seeing ads for ladies cosmetics.

lot of ads everywhere you go

/ Good morning!!!! #187,098  
42 outside right now, heading to 60 today. Looks warm out as a nice bank of fog is over the edge of the pastures.

Domestic stuff yesterday with the wife. Did manage to get into the local HD store for some more floor supplies. Got some groceries and beer too. Pickup up some red meat (lamb chops) for the grill this evening. Red meat is a treat for me.

Daughter leaving for Montana inside of two weeks now. Should be fun for her. She wants a shelf of some sort in a camper closet. Should be a nice project for today as we know how well built camper inside walls are.

Hope all have a great day. A good start to the weekend. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,099  
51 this morning high in 60s rain moving in later today. Rained last night wasn’t called for shocked.

Slept good last night in fact never got up even for bathroom nice

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #187,100  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct,31 to start going to 54 ! Nice and sunny right now !

I installed a solar light on top of my new 6x6 mailbox pole yesterday, hoping we get enough sun today to illuminate it tonite ! 😉

RS, this story is just unbelievable! When the kid spilled the hydraulic oil on my new engine, that would have done it for me !! PopG maybe onto something about rotation of the engine !

Gstrom, I can still remember the day I had to put our Weimeraner down, he was 13 1/2 years, very painful, still hurts to think about it ! Our prayers ! 🙏

I am having starting issues with my 42 yo Wheel Horse C125 , once I get it started it runs great but getting it started is difficult ! I installed a new gas line from tank to carb yesterday , and checked the flow from the fuel pump, that seems good ! I guess I will tear into the carb today if I have time ! I put a new plug in also, and it looks to me I’m not getting gas on the plug ! This tractor owes me nothing but I just can’t give it away !

PopG sorry about tough ride home in traffic, the older I get the less time I want to spend fighting traffic! Fortunately it doesn’t happen often !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏