Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,362  
37 outside right now, should get into the 70's again today.

Was on the road most of the day yesterday. Do not miss that drive at all.

Rescued a few outdoor plants from Dad's place, brought them to the farm. Mom would have liked that legacy to continue. Not sure where I will put them. It is still a mess up there, but it looks manageable. Lesson for self, making note that if I cannot care for stuff it is time to move on.

Wife and I stopped by an old favorite restaurant on the way home. Fastest food service on the planet. LOL. Good hot lunch and as always, great service.

Never did get to taxes, tick..tick..tick. No hurry as I owe anyway, just a matter of how much. LOL. Need to keep it under the magic number to avoid a penalty. Yikes.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

Happy Birthday, Drew. Enjoy the day today. Take it all in.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,363  
26F clear sky mid 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...good size dump run with couple stops in town and critter food.
The snow ice not worth picking up branches so it's a putter day.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,364  
good morning, 44 going to 68 very nice day

Happy birthday Drew. Glad you are doing well

Cleaned out an area on the lower floor of the barn that had not been used for many years. Had a thick layer of muck from when we had goats in there. Dozens and dozens of wheel barrow loads but now I can see the concrete floor. Paying for it today being very stiff. Found a couple of utility trailers one of which looks perfect for the ZT to use around the tree plantings where space it is tight

Opened up for getting out on one of the balconies. Always a treat on the first good day after winter although more cold weather is on the way. Flowers are looking beautiful

/ Good morning!!!! #187,365  
Morning all, 37 going up to 70 and see some sun.
Really nice day yesterday, opened up the garage doors. Got the shelves up and cleared up more areas. Then took the first wheelbarrow of scraps to the garbage cans.
2-3 more loads before I am done.

Ground out back was mud, mud on a slope is not fun. But I stayed vertical to go out and put the cover back on the splitter. The heavy winds had uncovered it.

Trench/brook still flowing.

Did some pick up sticks, but too muddy/slippery to do most areas.

Glad you had a nice dinner at Erini Drew.

Buppies, find some place to hide and nap.

Be well,
Deer haven't found this one, yet
crocii.jpg

Spring:
20240312_114032.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,366  
Happy Birthday Drew!
56 deg
cats been chasing each other around the house this morning.
gotta take wife to her appointment in a couple hours.
Have a dandelion blooming in the yard, with all the other flowers out now.
Dad has been having forgetfull days, then other days he seems fine. Apparently yesterday he couldn't remember who brought him some food, and it was the guy who comes all the time, that hunts.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,369  
all the plants will spend the day "at the beach" since it's sunny and nice.
got the openings cut for the veggies, did a poor job but once stuff grows won't see it.
should have used scissors instead of razor knife, bunched up on me a couple times

had to sit and rest a bit, now out to plant radish and lettuce seeds. Had to make the row tags first.

Attachments

• IMG_2978.JPG
    IMG_2978.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 28
   / Good morning!!!! #187,370  
64°F and .07 inches rain.

As quick trip into town this morning to get items missed on Monday.

Then it looks like another stint of mowing 🤙

That last storm finally ended 16 days and 16 hours. 13 hours into new storm.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day