Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,372  
Was 67F and sunny yesterday @ 14:30 when I started this post, made it to 68.2F for the high for the day.

Currently 65F and sunny and looking to be another beautiful day ... (y)

Woman gave me a haircut day before yesterday after my shower, haircut was way overdue. Also dragged the razor across my face (also way overdue)

Got hopper and both tube feeders refilled after that along with refilling the suet feeder out on the pole and hung a 2nd one on there for good measure.

Forsythias looking like they are about ready to pop, lots of daffodils up, some blooming around back:

IMG_3120 copy.jpg

IMG_3119 copy.jpg

Then I found some Blood Meal and used that along with Schultz's Bloom Food and fertilized the banana tree, hibiscus, and elephant ears.

Then back to the garage and the wiring. Got the 3rd 110v double outlet box hung on the north wall, conduit cut and installed and wiring run into all 3 boxes. Wiring came out just about right, definitely not too short.

Found a spare unused oil filter for the Cub while I was out there.

Woman had a doctors appointment yesterday, followup for HBP ... 🤬 She was gone when I got up ...

Looked like the mower shop delivered the Cub at some point before I got up.

Need to swap out the recently cleaned pre filter for the dirty one on the air filter on that. Hopefully get to that today.

Took Cub over and got dump cart out of barn, collected up the last of the driveway markers on my way back over.

Then loaded up to the scrap subfloor and some old cardboard boxes and took that up to the shop to be burnt.

Collected a few items - including some conduit - while I was up there and brought those down to the house.

Then back to working on the wiring in the garage. Got the 6 110v receptacles wired in and cover plates installed on the boxes. Also wired up the 110/220v receptacle for the Unisaw and got it and the cover plate installed on the box for that.

Plan for today is to do some leaf and weed clean up outside. Fortunately not too much in the sticks and downed branches to be picked up.

May do some glyphosate spraying as well, since I have some mixed up.

Plus whatever else comes up.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Drew !

Hope Ted is doing ok and is just busy.

Hope everyone is having a decent day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #187,374  
Nice day out,
Sitting in car, Waiting on wife’s roto-rooter procedure to be over. Probably an hour yet. Had chipotle bowl for lunch, was right Nextdoor.
Seems like a decent area, just outside Baltimore beltway.
Then a guy with pink hair walks out. 😂

/ Good morning!!!! #187,377  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 14.8C and it's presently 20.0C, partly cloudy and calm. There was a tiny 0.2mm in the gauge @ 0900.

Yesterday's 'tip' run & grocery shopping was quick & easy.

Nothing really planned for today. (y) There again, I'm healthy & above ground so it's all good.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,378  
Good evening all. 50ºF to start day, overcast, light breeze. Moderate wind with brisk gusts, clearing skies, then return to cloudiness, and high temp was 73ºF. made coffee to start, putter for a bit then bike ride. Trip to town for lunch, and groceries, Gas jumped to $3.15/gal, glad both vehicles full at this point. Got front lawn mowed, and short nap in.
Buppies up awfully early. prayers sent.
Ron glad tractor wiring done. sorry no yard work done. glad Sassy got her walk to back of property in. nice pic.
Thomas hope agenda went well today.
NHBX glad no power loss, and errands done. Hope voting went well.
Mike hope you got most of the sticks up. Hope tree push goes well. Hope road trip was successful.
Drew hope shelf assembly went well. Hope shopping went well, and got car washed. Quite the menu. Early Happy Birthday !
Dennis sorry cold going right through you. Hope wife does well with test prep. Hope you got a nap today.
Drew I am glad you got all your marbles back.
Bill warm day today. Hope good trip if you had to go.
Paul good to hear progress on several fronts , hope good breakfast with professor.
Scott(vt) sorry about honey do list. Lot of snow to melt.
Ken hope hardware arrived for shelves. hope cleanup from garage project goes well,
Plowhog good to hear you have adequate snowpack. Hope pulling trailer not a problem with the snow.
Don sorry about scheduling conflict. hope the windows get fixed.
RNG glad bicycle hoist working. Hope progress was made.
Frits glad you got a tool for hooking up the hydraulic quick connects.
Gstrom good luck getting plow changed to work for you.
Don glad you got some Firewise in. Sorry sawzall broke , hope new shows up quickly.
Drew making good progress.
David glad HH good, hope you got to mow.
Don good news from window man. Glad you got some Firewise and sign class.
Joel glad you got apple trees taken care of. Going to save any for BBQ/smoking?
David glad you got some mowing in.
Joel at least wife and dog had a good day :)
Randy(wag) sorry someone is sneaking wine bottles into recycle ;) Hope grocery shopping went well.
Drew glad nice dinner with brother. Bet you sleep well tonight.
David sorry about ongoing issue with LS.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,379  
Good Evening.
Beautiful, but busy day today, just getting time to check in now.
I think that we made it to 70° under a brilliant sky with gentle winds.

This morning started in the shop getting some speakers glued up-

IMG_3959.jpg

By the time I got them all glued and clamped, wife was done in the barn, we went to the bank after she got cleaned up to roll over a CD, small local bank, but we got a rate of 5.125% so we went for it.
While I was waiting for her to get out of her barn duds, I was watching Zoe intently studying something outside. She likes to look out the windows.

IMG_3957.jpg

After the bank run I loaded up 6 20lb propane cylinders into the KubVan to take to get filled. I stopped at my friend’s fabrication shop (the one that would laser or water jet parts for me). He called and said I should come with a truck and get some material, he was retiring, and all his equipment is up for auction. He had random lengths of steel shapes, angle, bar, tubing etc. that was going to scrap.
He was my justification for never getting a CNC table for my plasma cutter, now I’ll have to get one.

Here’s a link to the auction-

When I got home, I unloaded the steel from the rack on the KubVan, put the propane tanks away, and cut up some more speaker parts.
It was such a nice day, I put some RC batteries on charge as I was finishing up. Son came up and we got some flights in before I had to head out to airport authority meeting.

And that my friends, was how I spent the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,380  
Clean bill of health from surgeon this afternoon puffiness coming from stitches that have not dissolved yet. Everyone have a great evening