Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,421  
I won't swear to but as I recall those were a fairly low pressure system, I'm thinking maybe a bit under 2000 psi.
Nope. The D-17 has a high pressure, low volume system. Should be 3k if working okay (3200 actually - when new). The four way control for the remote supposedly has an internal bypass that limits the psi to ~1k, for the implement hydraulics. Once I get the gauge from NAPA, I can test and maybe/hopefully just remove the remote valve of restore to Allis's original design. I don't want to pull the back off this thing to fix a cylinder or internal hose (known issue).

/ Good morning!!!! #187,422  
Day started out around 50 degrees and then a front came in and rain and now low 40's.

Good day to work.

Wife wasn't gonna pass up a day of rain. This time she grabbed my daughter and went to the property. Split some wood and of course play in the mud. Sxs was clean.

26807.jpg

Dog stayed the hell out of the sxs for once.

Oh well, they had fun

/ Good morning!!!! #187,424  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.6C and it's presently 20.2C, clear and calm.

Woken up a wee bit early by Penelope making her "I've caught something! Now what do I do?" meow. It was a not-quite-dead mouse, which must be dead (somewhere) now, as she's no longer interested.:rolleyes:

The only thing planned for today is a late arvo Church Council meeting.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,426  
fire up pressure washer and have it cleaned in five minutes Joel.
great pics.
never been a mud person but I can see the appeal.

since we were ever so small we were told not to step in the puddles.
now we can sure have our revenge and have fun too.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,427  
fire up pressure washer and have it cleaned in five minutes Joel.
great pics.
never been a mud person but I can see the appeal.

since we were ever so small we were told not to step in the puddles.
now we can sure have our revenge and have fun too.
Muds fun...once in a while. Besides this little clearing is off limits most of the year. It's my food plot. Next month I need to bring in more topsoil (some low spots) and then start the tilling.

They enjoy tearing it up while they can

/ Good morning!!!! #187,428  
   / Good morning!!!! #187,429  
Currently under a Tornado Watch.

Tornado Warning was issued about 3 counties west of us, storm has tracked through 2 counties so far, is about 1 county away which is now under Tornado Warning.

Appears to be headed directly towards us.

Will probably be heading to the basement in the next 20 minutes if they issue a tornado warning for Summit County.