Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,542  
38F light misting rain low 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...Rain should be ending around noonish than I'll do some more raking and raking and raking,try watch ending NASCAR race.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,543  
Drew, there is much to see and do in TX you could spend a whole winter there And not touch much. The Alamo and River Walk in San Antonio would be on my list. They are across the street from each other. You do not need to take walk the River Walk. They have boat rides.
Of course the best part of TX is the TBN members on the GM crew.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,544  
Good Morning,
Vt, 39 to start going to 48 ! Rain showers last night, some clearing later today ! Looks like some cooler weather moving in tonite and tomorrow!

Dennis , sorry to hear about the house being bull dozed ! Very sad to see history disappear!

The battery chain saw is sure handy for small quick jobs so I'll probably do more small jobs quicker and not let them pile up
TBS, Kathleen bought me a small hand held unit, it’s really handy for trimming small branches and such ! That saw is in Ct, could have used it this weekend in Vt !

What your elevation VT. home?
We are 1310'.
GM Thomas, we are about 1200 ft, maybe a bit under that. There is one mountain not far from here that someone built a house on up here it sits at about 2200 ft, that I have taken the Polaris Ranger up there a few times ! The weather up there is so severe that no one can live there during the winter ! They built a concrete silo there about 50 ft high out of concrete, the wind blows so hard there that it blew the stucco off of the west and south west sides ! But the views are spectacular !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,545  
Happy St Patrick's Day! No snakes.

49, cloudy going to 69.

BEF, sorry the grandfathers place was destroyed. I know you would like to have preserved it.

Ron, another great sunrise!

Phil, I see why your wife said wow.

RNG, sounds like you are getting closer to completion on the move.

Buppies, as Tar Heels, we didn't think the game was so good. :(

Did some tractor maintenance yesterday...changed the hydraulic filter...lost twice as much fluid as last time when I parked it on an incline with the filter pointing skyward. This time I parked it level. I've heard about using a shop vac to retain the fluid...think BEF did that...but didn't take time to research. Well, it got 4 liters of fresh SUDT2 (priced like liquid gold).

Had just enough fluid left to do the needed front axle case fluid change. But it was stubborn settling in...started running out the check plug hole before the needed capacity was added...so I let it sit overnight, and will resume the pour today.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,546  
One of the places I camped on top of the mountain is named Pig Farm...I guess the little creek just down the side a few hundred feet had originally been dammed and used to run some hogs way back by early settlers.

Buppies, here's a couple pix of Roanoke for you from Pig Farm.
20240312_161741.jpg
20240313_062622.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,547  
Good Morning,
Thomas here is the link to the 2006 thread I posted in 2006 !

Ron, you replied to this thread many years ago !

/ Good morning!!!! #187,548  
I put 75w140 in my front end wngsprd amsoil

Im a VT fan as you know but like to root for underdog

Phil beautiful lots of talent you have

Thomas we are between 1650 or 1750 feet depending on at house or shopIMG_1149.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,549  
Pigs farm is one I do not know. What is it near?