Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,601  
Thomas,I saw on the news where a lady from Lebanon left home in the early morning hours and drowned in the Connecticut River ! Had to be close to you I would think ! Prayers to her family ! 🙏
Indeed very sad event.
As the crow flies about 6 miles double that by road.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,602  
27F cloudy on/off snow flakes dancing in the air,might reach 40F today.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...If the temp warms up like to get another section rake clean up,off to HD soon by any hoe can't remember where the other was left :unsure: place game cam corner front field lot wildlife movement for some reason.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,603  
My last phone I bought a Motorola from Motorola, when it got to me I slip in my sim card and just went to using my new $300 Motorola G Power.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,604  
Morning all, 39 going to 50 and cloudy.
Got plow swapped to bucket.
More clean up and moves in garage. Seeing more floor.
Dog walk at peddlars village.

Moved some bushes and trees with tractor, too wet so stopped.

Kyle - happy birthday to son. Mine has a tendency to grunt for most of his replies to us :)

Check - happy birthday to your brother
Be well.

I planted these 4 years ago, first time flowering:
20240317_141409.jpg

20240317_141445.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,605  
Good morning! 51˚F, partly cloudy, NE wind, heading to the mid 60s, no chance of rain. Our weekend rains totaled 1.1", enough to green everything up.
Today will be a PT and Tax day. Not as fun as a hiking, airplane, tractor day.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,607  
My last phone I bought a Motorola from Motorola, when it got to me I slip in my sim card and just went to using my new $300 Motorola G Power.
That was the purpose of a sim, you control the piece that has your identity, and can use it in any hardware. The phone companies put a stop to that by locking phones. lol Now they use eSims, not a physical sim any more in new phones, so back to square one where the phone company controls it all. One step forward, 2 steps back.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,608  
my weather station keeps jumping between 37 and 40 deg out. only getting to about 50 today, cool next couple days. maybe I'll move my stone pile today, still got a pile in front of my shed. want to move it to back side of the barn, but first want to dig out a little dirt.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,609  
That was the purpose of a sim, you control the piece that has your identity, and can use it in any hardware. The phone companies put a stop to that by locking phones. lol Now they use eSims, not a physical sim any more in new phones, so back to square one where the phone company controls it all. One step forward, 2 steps back.
One reason not to buy a phone from a service provider, the same reason I buy fuel tanks so that I own it and can do what I want with it, switch suppliers or providers.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,610  
One reason not to buy a phone from a service provider, the same reason I buy fuel tanks so that I own it and can do what I want with it, switch suppliers or providers.
I bought my last 2 iphones from apple direct, unlocked for any network.