Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,761  
Good Morning TBS,
Here is a picture of my little electric hand held chain saw ! The blade is only about 4” so it’s limited to small branches etc ! But I did use it for trying to cut a 45 deg through 6x6 PT when I was doing my mailbox pole project ! This thing will cut !!

Attachments

• IMG_3813.jpeg
    IMG_3813.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
   / Good morning!!!! #187,762  
Good Morning Lou,
Had a very similar situation, my urologist is not as old as me but just about as ugly but his PA was a good looking young thing with a very nice figure. When I was first seeing them she was doing much of the work and while handling things it would sometimes get out of hand :)
:ROFLMAO: :D

/ Good morning!!!! #187,763  
That is one of the joys of riding older bikes isn't it, the little things that keep showing up when least desired.
Not the bike's fault. Been a little more than distracted with all this moving BS going on the past six months.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,764  
super sharp knives are really a joy in the kitchen.
I throw everything in dishwasher which isn't good for them but don't mind the occasional swipe on a sharpener.
Not to generalize, but most women I've known are absolutely terrified by a sharp knife. I've gone so far as to buy some of them sharpeners, only to find their knives dull next time we cook together. Somehow they missed the idea that a sharp knife takes less pressure to do the job, and is more easy to control, and keep it away from things that don't need chopping...

/ Good morning!!!! #187,765  
62°F and .38 inches rain

Slight deviation from plan. Trip to Hilo this morning to drop urine sample at vet. Had hoped to do yesterday but Simba not cooperative with sample. Got one last night

Later this morning we are part of the work crew setting up for our friends memorial service. Set up tables and chairs for 134 for tomorrow’s event.

H&F later today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,768  
Good Afternoon,
I wanted to dress up my new mailbox pole, so I bought a solar light that goes on top of the 6x6 pole ! Lights up nice at night if it’s been a sunny day !

Attachments

• IMG_3814.jpeg
    IMG_3814.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #187,769  
nice install Scott.
Anything that gets EMS to read your address easier is a great idea.
that's a nice looking light

I have two motion activated solar lights outside my front door, and two all night long solar lights on the walkway and out on the driveway.
They work remarkably well for such inexpensive devices.

got all the flowers organized. Ready for inspection by the school garden club, who will coming to my house soon.
I hope tomorrow, a nice day, but likely on Saturday in the middle of a big storm.
Sooner is better, want these flowers back in greenhouse.
watered radishes and lettuce, some starting to pop up. Have to keep the soil fairly damp .

chicken with pork and artichokes
seasoned with a little barbecue sauce
and curry. With a bag of stir fry veggies mixed in.
Smells wonderful cooking.
I use very mild curry, not a hot spice person anyway.
not any more.
Never sure but looks like I made three meals worth.
maybe four.

I eat very little pasta. But I make up for it with bread.
likely should reverse that
so whatever this goopy stuff is on stove, I don't put it over anything.
Often eat more from a small bowl than a plate.

now if the pasta was really good for me, I'd eat it.
But thought that was an oxymoron, pasta ejected with the carb movement.
I bet some made of veggies would be a plus.
but if pasta is tasteless by itself, rather skip it.

timer dinged, time to inspect dinner.
In navy talk,
hopefully good chow.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,770  
Do you ever have trouble finding something you've dropped onto that epoxy coated garage floor, Don? I have that trouble with an uncoated concrete floor, and I can't imagine how much worse it would be with that speckled pattern. Just yesterday I found a wrist pin circlip that took flight several years ago hiding under the workbench I moved.
No never have. Pic: wall anchor and small nail.
IMG_3104.JPG