Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,891  
Good morning! 60˚F heading to the mid 70s, partly cloudy S winds. Best chance for rain is tomorrow morning, we are very dry. No freezing temps or frost in the next 10 day forecast with Temp in the mid 80s on Easter.

Lawn needs mowing and potatoes need weeding.

Buckeye hope your Dad enjoyed his 100th Birthday.

Mpham those classic baby rattles look nice, why are they not baby safe?

/ Good morning!!!! #187,894  
14F clear sky low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Yesterday noon to 6:30pm was snow removal 16 1/2" waiting for me,got roofs clean off than it w all seat time on the Kubota pushing piling snow :( got another 6" more over night so need to do snow removal again today. :cautious:...grand total 22 1/2".

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,895  
good morning all
30 out going to 50 in full sun today, should be nice.
might have some more folks coming over to get flowers, BIL and his wife came last night
and picked out a whole tray. And since they have a greenhouse of sorts, they took their flowers home with them.
I will move all the flowers back to the greenhouse later this afternoon.

Popgadget and Ken, don't forget, flowers here for you two also. Yummy deer food.

going slowly on a Sunday morning.
Birds are chirping outside
more coffee needed

Dennis, wonderful pics of family and great celebration

/ Good morning!!!! #187,896  
30 degrees this morning no wind

Thomas that’s a lot of snow

If my dad would still be alive would be 101 in August

Very special what you did

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #187,897  
29 and clear blue sky...still breezy. Working its way up to 51. Let woodstove go out this morning...no more wood on the porch, and had company late yesterday when I should have brought more up. Thinking about no more woodstove until Autumn.

Happy 100th! to MR. BEF, SR. Great you had such a large gathering for him.

The fire in Shenandoah NP spread to 1,000 acres, across the AT and the Skyline Drive, right up the canyon trail where I hiked in December. The Massanutten fires are 7,000 acres, and where I hiked in November and last month. Haven't seen how much good the rain did, but don't think they got as much as here.

Quite the storm, Lou. That ice is pretty, but can be a problem. Nice snow, Scott, too.

Thomas, does Boo disappear when that much snow falls?

Mostly, nice catch!

Drafted my first fantasy baseball team yesterday to play in a league against my son and others. Was fun, but I drew the 12th draft position in a league of 12. Opening day for most teams is Thursday. Then went for 2 hikes. One here, and one at the river.

Friends came over for spaghetti and to watch NCAA basketball/bracketology.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,898  
Thanks for all the birthday wishes for dad. I think he enjoyed the day, I know I did. We had plenty of food but I was too busy talking to people to eat much. Pic of the remaining siblings.
IMG_4562.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,899  
Good Morning
100 yrs is an amazingly long life. My Mom turned 100 last October.
Rain on and off in the forecast. Going to the gun range this AM to qualify. Its day 2 of the CCW class. Yesterday was the classroom portion.
More rain forecasted throughout the week and through next weekend. Lots of mowing ahead for both tractors.
Be safe out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,900  
P1010024 - Copy.JPG

128 on the gauge for a while this morning
I wonder why the high voltage
dropped by time I got the camera
usually around 124

one of my favorite gizmos
confirms power is on and how much
versus seeing 112 to 116 in the rv if I turn an electric heater on low. Drops to 110 on high, likely not to
hurt a heater but I only use low. Circuit that goes to my garage is old and weak.
but inside I'm clearly getting the juice. They did run an entire new service for this house a few years back.