Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,921  
Drew, where is "C" on your map? Is it a stopover?
software assigns that letter, doesn't mean anything and I found two Cs which really makes no sense
Cool Sunshine RV park
Alamosa CO
but I think you meant Colorado Landing RV park in La Grange

my stops so far in Texas will be
Quanah (off 287)
Valley View (just above Ray Roberts Lake)
Alvarado
Georgetown
La Grange
Crystal Beach

big state...

last school board lady left, that's three flower shoppers in 24 hours
I'm just tuckered out from moving the merch...

should be a nice moon tonight
alas my moon flowers are still too small
maybe they will quiver a little...

am very sorry for the awful tragedy in Moscow. Lot of folks lost their children at that concert.
one would hope one's faith makes one kinder and more understanding.
Instead faith once again has been weaponized and politicized.
and this sure isn't new.
this song still resonates with me

I'm hoping our children are smarter than we are
so they can find a solution for humanity to better get along

/ Good morning!!!! #187,922  
32F clear sky mercy dropping to single digits over night.

Was snow removal day,roof clean driveway clear anow banks push way back,tomorow I'll clean back walk and door entrance for my back pockets were dragging...sure like to have chat with Phil the ground hog. :cautious:

Plans for the evening feet up blueberry pie with ice cream no brainer of movie.

Enjoy your evening all.

While plowing driveway Boo show up to clean his area.

Attachments

• 3-24-24.JPG
    3-24-24.JPG
    981.7 KB · Views: 42
   / Good morning!!!! #187,923  
   / Good morning!!!! #187,924  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.1C and it's presently 21.8C, partly cloudy with some wind.

Not much scheduled for this week, apart from Holy Week Church services (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday & Easter Sunday. I did receive an email saying that the water leak at the Church Hall was continuing so I'll need to pop on over there, however I did say that a plumber will be needed to fully fix the situation.

I've had 'domestic' duck eggs before and they were fine. Not that different from chook eggs and there's more to them, volume wise.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,926  
BEF , happy birthday to Dad. Cool cake. Hope all went well.

Sophie is a Texan!

Son won his 800m track event Friday. Beat a kid who nipped him at the line in the previous race by about 17 meter lead. He has a Tuesday event in Lagrange, which will determine if he gets to compete for district championship after that. Coach only has him running 1 solo event. He also runs the 4x200, and the 4x400. He's better in the 400 and 800 events. His team mates aren't that fast, and they suffer in the relay events.

I went to Victoria Saturday (to pick up the new to me wall oven) got it installed today. It wasn't easy, because I had to trim out the cabinet's back wall to get the 24" depth needed. Former oven was about an inch shorter apparently. This oven doesn't heat up as fast, the lower element is under the steel bottom and not in the oven like our whirlpool. I checked the temp after it took about 10-12 minutes to preheat, and it was really close, so good there.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 213613.jpg

Now, if wifey will only make us some brownies. She said maybe tomorrow....

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,927  
While in Victoria, met up with a bunch of old friends and went riding.
Screenshot 2024-03-24 212315.jpg

All Yamahas, today I figured out today that all of us worked at the Yamaha shop at 1 time or another.

I was riding a good friend's bike, the 3rd from left. FJR1300. A very special bike because the original owner bought it new and spent another $15K having a custom turbocharger and intake manifold installed. Horsepower went up from about 118 to about 184 at the rear wheel. He runs avgas in it only.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,929  
Good evening all. 55ºF for the start, overcast, windy. Windy, overcast with rain tonight, and high temp was 64ºF. Made coffee to start day, chapel setup and service, and breakfast with the group. putter lunch then nap, grief share, dinner with stepdaughter. I did not fish in this past weekend tournament and did not catch the previously mentioned largemouth. If I catch something anywhere close, there will be pics:)
Bill thanks for link. Are you getting snow from that storm?
Dennis glad presentation went well. You put a lot of work into it. Happy 100 Birthday to your dad.
Scaredy glad you stopped in and said hey.
Ron glad walkways taken care of. Is it hard to adjust blades after sharpening? Glad batteries just cold. Hope NASCAR was good. Nice feeder pic.
Phil sorry about all the ice. Sorry about losing cutters, done that once or twice myself. Glad you are getting organized so you won't be able to find anything ;) Neat projects and pics.
Don hope you get lawn mowed and potatoes weeded..
Thomas lake record is over 13 lbs.
Thomas almost 2 feet snow, wow! Hope roof clean went smoothly, and seat time fun.
Drew hope you get to give away more flowers.
Buppies glad no wind. prayers sent.
Billy nice to hear close to warm enough for no more woodstove. Hope rain helped with fires. Nice you got 2 hikes and hope you fantasy team does well.
Dennis thanks for sharing pic.
Scotty hope you do well and qualify. Enjoy seat time from mowing.
Drew does look on high side.
Bill glad you have the equipment on order, hope credit approved.
Mike hope you can get sticks/branches cleaned up soon. Hope you were able to treat wife.
Drew glad plenty people coming by to take flowers.
DarkBlack looks like someone got some snow, nice pic
Ken good to hear you are teaching son about the various driving conditions. impressive flood pics
David interesting thought. Hope dump run happened.
Scott(vt) hope early egg hunt went well.
Two_bit glad you don't complain :)
Don great pics.
Two_bit Hope you don't get defeated by vegetation.
Drew yes Texas is a big state, there was a transcontinental bike bike that followed I10 corridor, Texas was 25% of the ride :)
Thomas glad you as doing well with the snow control. Hope you followed the evening plan. Glad Boo took care of his area.
Don thanks for link.
Randy(wag) hope you can get plumber started on leak at Church Hall. Hope church services go well.
Kyle good to hear Son doing well at track meets. Good to hear oven installed, sorry warm up slower. Hope brownies taste good.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,930  
Waiting on coffee to finish brewing. 29° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 57° with partly cloudy skies. Did some clean up in pole barn. Got corner where everything seems to collect cleaned up. Now I need to find a place to put all the stuff I moved out of the corner. Going to work on neighbors pile of Limbs today. Chipper is ready to get job done.
March Full Worm Moon. Took photo at 3 am this morning.
sXrUICR.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

Last edited: