Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,952  
Two_bit glad you don't complain :)

Two_bit Hope you don't get defeated by vegetation.
Life is too short to complain. As for the vegetation battle, I'll be trimming the hedges today.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,953  
Good Monday Morning! Another beautiful day the Lord has made. Nice working outside earlier and will be this afternoon. Had some delicious huevos a la mexicana early this morning with a couple friends. This place is good about keeping the jalapeno seeds out and grilling the peppers which I prefer. I'm picky about that.

If I catch something anywhere close, there will be pics:)
We are looking forward to pics of your big fish. My best was an 8.47lb bass caught on a tequila sunrise worm back in 1989. Not a big fish by todays standards but it sure was fun to catch. I really need to get back to fishing.

My garage is so overrun I don’t know where to start.
Don’t think of myself as a hoarder but I can be slow to throw stuff away. A big bag of trash, old documents shredded
I feel the pain! I spent several hours going through old docs and running them through a shredder in my building last couple nights. I am bad about letting stuff accumulate.

Y'all that are still snowed in, just enjoy it. Your pictures are great to see.

Everyone have a wonderful week! Eat some good food and take care of your friends and family! Prayers for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,954  
When I put a new larger "hard drive" Crucial T500 1TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD in my laptop I did a full copy of the old 256 mb to a usb drive it took almost 6 hours, when I did the "disk copy" for the new drive using a SSD external housing to a usb port the new drive was so much faster that the whole copy only took two hours. So 6 hours on my fastest usb port to a usb drive comparing the same usb port to the new SSD drive it went from almost 6 hrs down to just 2 hours. So your external drive speed can be very critical.
93K to go. I think next costco trip I'll get an SD remote drive.
So this weekend came at a price. Coming home from Ohio got a low tire indicator. Stopped and put air in with my portable compressor, then drove to next exit and checked it at a gas station and it was ok.
This morning my son left, and the low tire light came on. I had him come back home and swap vehicles.
Can you find the leak?
IMG_4584.jpeg

Local garage said can't plug on the side, so ordered 4 tires. These are 3 yrs old almost to the day. Road Hazard only covers the damaged tire, but on AWD they want you to replace all 4. I just went ahead and ordered 4.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,956  
My plow guy in Vt said he couldn’t do the DW after last storm, so hoping this week brings lots of melting because older son and family want to go this coming week ! We will see !
Hope your VT home didn't get the winds like we did those snow drifts are pack tight.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,957  
Good Morning,
Ct, 26 to start going to 50 with a nice dose of sun today !

Ron, beautiful picture of the worm moon ! Really noticed it getting paper at end of DW at 6 this morning !

Don, garden looks Fantastic!

Kyle, so glad that your son is back to health and doing great with track ! Also, can’t imagine that kind of HP on a bike !

My plow guy in Vt said he couldn’t do the DW after last storm, so hoping this week brings lots of melting because older son and family want to go this coming week ! We will see !

Need to start cleaning out my cellar and attic above the garage !Stuff sure has a way of collecting over the years !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏
If some one skims the top and even leaving a few inches with wheel tracks in it, it should go quick, if not it is pretty heavy and dense and the possibility of a bit more light precipitation mid week.
Good Luck

/ Good morning!!!! #187,958  
40F clear sky.

Stop at TSC for 150# wild bird seed mix with sunflower,Friday and Sunday they were sold out,3 pallets sunflower seeds and 4 pallets wild bird seed :oops:shipment due later today...good thing I keep least 100# on hand.

Been good putter day, took short walk and notice orange red reflectors and piece of plastic bump,someone had hard impact. :eek:

Plans for the evening. :unsure:

Enjoy your evening all.

Friday there very little snow in places just soggy muddy...I guess I won't be raking for while after Saturday snow storm.

Attachments

• 3-24-24C.JPG
    3-24-24C.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 3-24-24B.JPG
    3-24-24B.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 28
   / Good morning!!!! #187,960  
that was a lot of snow Thomas.

54 and sunny, just lovely out and boy am I tired.
4900 steps feels like 49,000

lawn mower oil and filter changed at 90 hours, out goes JD dino oil and in goes
full synthetic Pennzoil 10-30. 23hp Kawasaki with a convenient drain hose.
Ran mower around yard for leaves and sticks
and then that one spot that was so thick.
Then powerwashed the unit, spiffed it up, and since
powerwasher was out, serious job creep. Did front door area of house, and a lot of windows, plus
the garage door. Everything got a Spring scrub today. Used my long handle synthetic mop brush.

and then I took all the flowers back out to the greenhouse.
hopefully for the last time.

now a big cleanup job in house but that will have to wait.
my feet and legs are on strike.