Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,971  
Costco would not honor road hazard warranty unless I had paperwork to prove the tires were rotated every 7k miles. So their warranty is worthless.
Thinking about ending my membership and using Sam’s club instead, but would miss a few things.
I did buy a 1TB solid state drive for $70, and am now transferring to it, about 60 files per sec instead of 3.
In 10 minutes it’s transferred more that the hours I was gone.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,972  
Good (Tuesday) Morning. Overnight Low of 12.5C and it's presently 18.2C, overcast (no rain) & fairly calm.

Just a relaxing day today. Dhobi done yesterday arvo... that's how exciting it is at this time of the year. :)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,973  
Costco would not honor road hazard warranty unless I had paperwork to prove the tires were rotated every 7k miles. So their warranty is worthless.
Thinking about ending my membership and using Sam’s club instead, but would miss a few things.
I did buy a 1TB solid state drive for $70, and am now transferring to it, about 60 files per sec instead of 3.
In 10 minutes it’s transferred more that the hours I was gone.
They don't count gas purchases toward the annual membership rebate either.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,975  
Good evening all. 57ºF for the start, .1 inch in gauge from yesterday, breezy. made coffee to start, short putter than fish club activity to put artificial fish habitat together and deploy under docks. Lunch then bike ride, and mow back yard, found 3 balls. Nap then dinner. Did not talk to dermatologist to get results, on agenda for in the morning.
Ron glad catch-all corner cleaned up. Hope you can find good home for all the stuff. Hope chipping went well. Neat moon pic
Billy sorry you are missing woodstove. glad creek back down and sticks picked up.
Mike hope road trip goes well. Hope you can get to sticks soon.
Drew hope cold weather behind you. Hope mower service and mowing went well. Nice too hear some mums still alive :)
Buppies hope neck is healing and you are sleeping better. prayers sent.
Bill hope you got rain and not snow. They picked an interesting day to change over :).
Drew I hear you on the dermatologist.
Thomas hope day went according to plan.
Dennis eenie meenie minei moe?
Ken I trust the band played well? Sorry about your dad's memory. Hope you are making good progress with the ash trees. nice band pic
Scott(vt) sorry about no plow on the DW. Hope attic/cellar clean out goes well.
Ron glad Sassy woke you up to get that nice pic.
RNG hope you can get move finished soon. Cooler areas of Mexico do not spice as heavy as warmer area.
Frits good luck with dishwasher search. Glad cart easy to assemble. Good to hear D8 returning from Columbia, love the pics
Dennis 2 days long time, hope scan went well on old laptop.
David too bad no mowing to do on dry day. Hope office cleanup goes well. Books accumulate rapidly here.
Two_bit I need to work on bushes, may get to it this summer.
Two_bit I look forward to catching some big one, just have to get out there.
Dennis sorry about nail. A local garage plug one like it and it did fine.
Thomas sorry TSC sold out of bird seed. Glad good putter day. Big snow piles fro Saturday's snow storm.
Drew you got a lot done today, sorry feet and legs on strike.
Drew have not been south of San Antonio. So no idea of Houston traffic or Galveston sights.
Dennis hope Costco has good deal for you. Glad you found more old pics, parents wedding pics sound neat.
Dennis glad son started new job, hope training goes well.
Dennis sorry about no road hazard. The speed of the $70 drive is amazing.
Randy(wag) glad your dhobi done, I have just started, 2 more loads to go.
Kyle sorry about add, true Influenza is nasty stuff.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,977  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 51° with rain this morning. Heading to 55° with continued rain. Got a couple of hours of chipping done. Did walk with Sassy. Then came in and took a couple hours rest. Sharpened chainsaw chains and charged batteries. Never did do the corner stuff. That should happen today since it will rain all day.
When you going to put a new seed cake out.
TP9BcnT.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,978  
Short night.
I woke up after 3 hrs, thought it was morning. I have no place to go, so ok for me, but my son ws still up. He was given conflicting directions on where to report for training at 7 am this morning. But I realized that at 10pm as I was helping him fill out his onboarding stuff. He was freaking out over it. Situation where they didn’t give complete info, and he didn’t know enough about things to ask.
I told him to go to where he went yesterday, which is one of the two locations his paper said to go to. It’s just report to a 3rd party large building, no POC and no room number. I would be freaking out also.
This is with a major large company you have all heard of.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,980  
good morning all
Whoa.....what news this morning, one of the main bridges in Baltimore harbor knocked down by a huge ship.
I went over that bridge in the rv last year...
news will be coming out if there were any vehicles lost on the bridge; they said multiple people in water.
I think that captain will now be delivering newspapers for a job.
the financial loss on this will run in hundreds of millions of dollars.

1711443432275.png