Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,211  
Morning 51 going to 61 and some sun.
Happy Easter!
Have BIL and wife coming later for supper.

Did some pick up sticks and son driving practice and over to his GF and back later.

Helo , loved lake Garda, drove around it 2 years ago. Have fun and feel better. Happy birthday to wife!

Not sure what else will get up to today. Really need to chip some sticks, but need to cook Easter Supper (planked Salmon)

Buppies - glad getting some help, hopefully this is the next step to get your health back.

Be well,
20240331_094706.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,212  
Ken, how's your son's driving?

clouding up but warming up, raked the flower beds and the yard, planted some grass seed, might
make a run to TSC since they are open today.
I'm wondering if the one in Ringoes NJ is the same distance as the two on this side of the river.
all of them have plants and flowers in now, lots to look at

surprised and gratified cukes and bush bean did not croak when temps hit 39 last night. Was supposed to be low of 43.
Nope. Will put some covering on them for rest of week at night. They were looking mighty unhappy this morning, I could swear
they were shivering, looking up at me and asking how could you?... :confused:

/ Good morning!!!! #188,213  
Popgadget, our cnc plasma Torchmate is supposed to have a height sensing capability where it can go up and down with warped material. It is not working yet

The one I got has that as well, it works by looking at the arc voltage, and adjusts the height to get at the target voltage. I believe that as the the height increases, so does the voltage to maintain the arc for the plasma flow.
There is a voltage divider in the plasma cutter that can supply 16:1 or 50:1 voltage to the controller. Not all plasma cutters have a “CNC” port though.
I’m almost certain that’s how the torch mate would work.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,214  
Good Morning.
Started out with a cloudless sky and 45°. Completely overcast now with rain coming by morning.

Yesterday was spent putting up another bay of shelves in the shop and filling them up with stuff that was on carts. All part of making room for the plasma cutter.

IMG_4074.jpg

Also got 8 yards of mulch spread and the beds cleaned up.
There is a farm less than a mile away that grinds mulch and I can buy it there in bulk at wholesale prices. I just tow the dump trailer with the tractor.

Lane.20240329_152425_179100586.jpg

Took two trips, but it’s all done now.

Today we had the family here for breakfast and an egg hunt for the grandson. Also hid adult beverages for the grown up’s to keep them in the game.
IMG_4077.jpg

Even did the beds around the shop-
IMG_4076.jpg

It was a beautiful morning, I put the griddle on the outdoor grill and cooked bacon and sausage outside.

IMG_4081.jpg

It was a great morning with the family, everyone is gone now and Zoe is worn out.
IMG_4082.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,215  
Hauʻoli Lā Pakoa

No Easter eggs here but I do know where there is a bag of Cadbury minis.

64°F and .59 inches rain.

No big plans for the day. One last sanity romp thru TurboTax before hitting the File Button. Already passed the internal checks and getting Refund.

Will spend rest of the day in energy conservation mode shared with Sophie. Have some Costco stuffed salmon to enjoy.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

Happy Easter

/ Good morning!!!! #188,216  
46F and mostly cloudy @ 13:00, heading up to around 55F for the day's high.

Managed to scrape up enough seed starting medium the other day to do another tray of seeds.

Was slim pickings on the pepper seeds so ended up doing cauliflower instead:

36 white "Snoball"

24 purple "Violeta Italia"

12 orange "Cheddar"

Still have quite a few seeds of the first two left, the seed packet for the "Cheddar" only had 12 seeds in it ... :(

Mentioned to Woman that I was planning to go down to Menards for more seed starting medium and a hand pump sprayer because I couldn't locate any of the ones I thought we had here.

She said She had relocated them from the laundry room to the hall cleaning closet. Checking there turned up a very nice old large Hudson hand pump sprayer which seems to work fine ... (y)

Got the cauliflower tray watered and moved onto the aquarium planter stand in the dining room in front of the sliding where it can some sun (if and when it eventually reappears ... ;))

Got the go-ahead to plant the new elephant ear bulbs from the Woman.

Yesterday ended up being mostly an energy conservation day.

Time to get cleaned up and head on down to Menards, might stop by Home Depot too while I'm out ... ;)

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,217  
Today we had the family here for breakfast and an egg hunt for the grandson. Also hid adult beverages for the grown up’s to keep them in the game.
That is a neat twist - hiding the adult beverages. Cheers!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,218  
Good worship this morning.
Excellent lunch of ham, mashed potatoes and carrots.
And the Easter bunny brought me a basket of goodies.
Nice little thunderstorm last night but only .15” rain, sunny today.

The photo boxes came yesterday, maybe I’ll start filling them.