Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,222  
I was reminded that a two cubic foot bag of mulch/soil is mighty heavy when it gets wet.
picked up two 2 cf bags of Miracle Grow potting mix at TSC near Popgadget, two for 25, normally 17 apiece for the big bags,
so a good deal.
I struggled to get it in cart, almost fell over, young guy asked if I needed help, which was really nice of him but I
got it done.
then walked inside to pay and that will be 38 dollars
no ma'am, two for 25
oh, I think that ended yesterday
Well, it was online one hour ago so I'm going to ask you to honor it.
ok, let me figure this out.

Supv comes over, overrides the transaction and out I went with my well priced potting soil.

Popgadget, I can only guess how much that wagon load of mulch would have cost at 6 bucks per cubic foot.

it was a good day for working on gardens, got all mine raked too and I don't think I'll be hiring anyone to remulch it this Spring,
which will save hundreds of dollars.

tried to pick out a cosmos plant to take to SIL at dinner but plants have gotten entwined with each other.
Need to start separating all these trays, plants are getting too big. But was able to extract the largest cosmos and that will
go to dinner along with a bottle of wine.

time for a nap

/ Good morning!!!! #188,223  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,224  
Well, the DL medical is done for another year. I allowed 4 hours to get there and arrived 3.5 hours after I left here. In and out by 10:30. Doc said "see you next year". Yupper, the Lord willing and the creek don't rise.
He didn't understand that. Foreign doctor.

Zero happenings on the way down, averaged 30 miles per Imperial gallon on the way down.
On the way back up there was wall to wall cops, like every 5 miles from Orillia and north as far as Gravenhurst.
A big truck and a car got into 'it' on the south bound side when we were north bound, near Orillia.
Topped off the fuel with 87 octane at Orillia and averaged 34 mpg on the way home.
Stopped at Tim Hortons on the way back for some BLTs with extra bacon for the cats and dog.
Got my annual supply of MSG at the Mandarin Chinese food buffet. Lots of shrimp, little ones and torpedo shrimp too. I was watching my food intake and only had two plates, piled high. No dessert.
Put my feet up for the rest of today, tomorrow is North Bay trip.
We will have our Easter ham on Tuesday.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,225  
Good Afternoon,
Also hid adult beverages for the grown up’s to keep them in the game.
Paul, great idea ! We just came in from splitting wood on the back side of the barn and my oldest son made me a great Easter Manhattan! 😉

My grandson who just turned 4 about 10 days ago put in a great effort loading my Ranger 3 times with wood that I split ! He is now taking a nap ! He earned it ! 😉

Hope all have a Great Easter ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0588.jpeg
    IMG_0588.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 34
   / Good morning!!!! #188,226  
My grandson who just turned 4 about 10 days ago put in a great effort loading my Ranger 3 times with wood that I split ! He is now taking a nap ! He earned it ! 😉
Looks like he enjoyed it as much as you did! Great to do "Grandpa duty"!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,228  
Hi
I am in Riga !
OK, legally in suburb, but Riga it is

Solovjovs is rather popular russian family name. Thrush - bird :)
Well if you run into Maris Solovjovs, about age 57, tell her hi from her 4th cousin in Texas. The "23 and Me" DNA ancestor test said we shared the same 3rd Great Grandparents on my fathers side. We know the 2nd great grandfather came to Texas from Sprewitz Germany. Maris shares 3 DNA segments and is .22% related.
Happy Birthday to your wife!

Happy Easter Very cloudy and 79˚F.

Last edited: