Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,261  
Another longer night she left early this morning in downtown Boones Mill just sitting. Another doctors appointment to cancel am at end of rope.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,262  
good morning, 49 going to 59 and raining hard

Cody woke up early and wanted to go out. Wet trip

Have to go in to the shop to change windshield. Apparently it is too big for mobile change

Cleaned up parts for the yard hydrant. No luck finding parts so braze brass stem to steel rod is on the agenda. Will it work will see? If not dig it up and change it
If changing I will use a brand that I can get parts for like a us made one

Fixed a corner of the roof on the machine shed that a dump truck had damaged. Had to change some of the wood and use some of the long timber screws to get it together. Need to go find sealant to seal some of the old screw holes

Also off loaded lumber for the barn repair

Looking to get a 120 volt pressure washer although it has its limitations but it will save getting the big Honda engine one out in many instances. Kranzle is the top of the line

mostly hope surgery goes well and Bubbies hang in there
Costco has a husqvarna one right now. $239 for 2300 psi.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,263  
Another longer night she left early this morning in downtown Boones Mill just sitting. Another doctors appointment to cancel am at end of rope.

Prayers for all our Country
Don’t know what to say, but hang in there. We are told we will not be given a burden we can’t bear.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,264  
48° and .6” of rain so far.
Son made it to work ok. He’s not a very experienced driver, as he has always avoided interstates and such if he could. Now he’s going an hour each way to the city. Friday he missed an exit and had to take Baltimore beltway, and he did fine.
Oldest son flew to Colorado Springs for a wedding this weekend, he got back to TN yesterday. I filed his taxes last night, he had to pay.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,265  
Turns out the SIL's place has Locust trees, not Hawthorn. The thorns look like this. Damn things are deadly!! Oh, my thumb is intact, it's just curled under the hand...
1711976335044.jpeg
damaged.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,266  
Another doctors appointment to cancel am at end of rope.
Hang in there Buppies. Prayers for the best.

35F going to 50F and partly cloudy. I think Scott needs to go into the table making business. Sign me up.

Hope everyone has a great day !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,267  
Looking at 120 volt pressure waters it is limited to 15 amps perhaps 20 with upgraded breaker. That sets the parameter for pressure and flow. Prefer higher flow around 2 gpm which limits it to about 1400 psi. Nozzles can be changed of course to change the flow.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,268  
Looking at 120 volt pressure waters it is limited to 15 amps perhaps 20 with upgraded breaker.
If you're going to be using an extension cord, get/use a good one - 12 gauge.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,269  
Looking at 120 volt pressure waters it is limited to 15 amps perhaps 20 with upgraded breaker. That sets the parameter for pressure and flow. Prefer higher flow around 2 gpm which limits it to about 1400 psi. Nozzles can be changed of course to change the flow.

PSI & GPM have the same relationship to power as Amps & Volts.
To maintain the same power, one has to go down if the other goes up. On a pressure washer, nozzle orfice size is the primary control.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,270  
Morning all, 44 going to 52 and rain,
Good supper and afterwards we all piled in my truck and went to town to pick up son at work and get milkshakes for the relatives.
Dogs came with us and had a great walk around town.

Son's driving is ok Drew, he still has some issues with figured out distance to curb and when wheel is straight. And his test is Wednesday, with rain.
But a large part of his driving in the last few weeks has been in rain and mild flooding.

Prayers for your surgery Mostly.

Taxes due, seems wife's work messed up withholding, another 2K in the pot :-(

Buppies - Talk to Dr. to see if they can provide you with someone who deals with this kind of situation. Asking for help is a good thing and I hope this all gets resolved.

Be well all.
20240331_120933.jpg