Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,531  
38 this morning .03 in of rain yesterday winds 12 to 15 mph high in low 50s another chilly day. Thank all of this to polar vortex splitting most of April to be on cooler side

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,533  
good morning Buppies
cold winds out of the NW today will make the day feel much colder
at least the sky is blue
possibilities are endless
let's make the most of them

though some days can feel like the treadmill when the angle has been
set all the way high.
nothing goes easily
crank that angle down and cruise today

/ Good morning!!!! #188,534  
Thanks Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #188,535  
39 outside this AM, heading to mod 50's.

Rounded up a loose horse this AM, must be getting under a hot wire somewhere. SO more fence work on the back forty this AM. Sigh.

Filled up tire with air on the ZTR, tire pressure gauge is MIA. Sigh. What an odd day weather wise yesterday. I got pelleted with sun, rain, sleet, sun, wind, rain, hail...you get the picture. Micros bursts of this and that. Hopefully today it looks cloudless and sunny out. Needs to dry up and the wind can certainly help.

I ended up cleaning some tile too yesterday,, and this AM will venture out to cut some more spot pieces here and there. I'll have to figure out how to get to the hardware store today as all of the above have a shopping list item associated to them.

Hope all have a great weekend. Daughter is in Colorado with family right now, she is making good times of her adventure. Her jack stopped working on the trailer, brand new, but she found a dealer and got that all worked out. Always something.

Be safe all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,536  
makes you wonder how old iron gas connections do with this in some of the older row homes.
In the 1906 San Francisco earthquake the fire damage from broken gas mains was said to be as bad or worse than the damage from the actual earthquake.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,538  
Got invited to watch women final 4 game with Iowa Vs UConn, Close second half, Iowa won by 2 points. They severed sausage, Chicken thighs, steaks, corn on the cob in the husks and salad and scotcheroos for desert :). Party did mess with my posing schedule.
Sounds like a great party! Glad you are doing well.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,540  
Glad did not pickup MMM on Thursday. Seller got tractor stuck up to the axles moving mower out his storage area. Weather kept me from doing any things else out except put trailer in barn. Going to get started on garden pond today. Have about 100 rock to move away from pond.
Hoping yesterdays snow will be the last until next winter.
Hope the weather cooperates with you a little more. Great picture of that crane.