Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,782  
Dennis seems getting a Dr appointment due to a cancellation is getting to be the way to avoid long waits. Both my cataract surgeries were that way. My dental next week is that way while Sophie got a late May appointment for filling. Same office.

As for online bill payment, not only the convenience factor, but I like that with autopay there is no forgetting.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,783  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 6.3C and it's presently 20.4C, fairly calm and clear.

'Star picket' task, with yellow 'safety' caps, accomplished yesterday.

I noticed this morning that the agisted horses had finished all of their hay, so a paddock transfer is in order for later this arvo.

The Parish Council meeting has been shifted to next Friday due to our Minister testing positive to covid... so I'll need to pay the plumber's invoice instead of submitting it to our Treasurer.

I'm off to Ross tomorrow, for a meeting, fairly early in the morning so I may be 'reporting in' later on.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,784  
Good evening all. 49ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, breezy. Moderate wind brisk gust, Mostly clear sky, and high temp was 70ºF. made coffee and clean up for cleaning ladies to start day, did fish club work waiting for then to finish. Then went for bike ride, wind was hard on me, almost mile and a half penalty, average air speed was a full 1 mph faster. Lunch then nap. Called TV support for one of my streaming devices, couldn't get rid of login prompt. I gave him last 4 digits of device , he pushes a button and it is fixed :)
Ron that is a lot of rain with he ground already saturated. Glad MMM put through paces and it passed. Glad valve repair successful. Hope grocery shopping went well. Glad to I am not only one who doesn't always fold and put away laundry :). Nice pic
Buppies sorry about inside weather. prayers sent.
Thomas thanks for the info. I see he has a bear center to rehab bears and release back to wild.
Thomas hope day went well.
Mike sorry about more rain. Hope you had a good day, inspite of all the "excitement".
Billy 1 inch can get ground plenty soggy.
Drew hope meeting went well, Glad planting was fun.
Paul nice plasma machine. Do you have a way to replace slats when they get chewed up? Nice work on Prius 12V battery replace. Good luck with tree top and hope breakfast was good.
RNG glad tools are selling, hope you can get spot welder working. Hope bourbon is good. Hope you were able to enjoy the launch.
Ken good to hear outside progress continues. Hope you get some good rest. nice pic
Don nice day, glad your grass is growing well, just weeds here. Sorry about the lantanas.
Dennis since rock below barn slab does that mean it's not in the way?
David hope you can get diesel soon. Glad you got good progress on mowing. Hope guy did well at H&F. Is it more fun with three couples?
Scott(vt) hope good time on LI. Sorry about mini split/ remote issue. Hope mouse didn't chew up any wires.
Scaredy glad you stopped by. Please don't worry about keeping up! The hardest thing I had to do was start learning how to live alone. Sorry so much is in limbo, hope you are adjusting well to the current situation. Hope the suv purchase goes well.
Dennis hope all you have are areas to freeze. Good to hear bills paid, I need to do mine.
Dennis hope your dad's eye heals quickly.
RS 2 in rain will keep it soggy for a while. Nice job on redbud pots. Glad sprayer cleaned out. Seedlings doing good. Hope you get seeds replanted.
Dennis sorry no rain, glad tornado watch dropped.
Randy(wag) glad pickets deployed, and hope horse move goes well/ Sorry about minister with Covid. Hope Ross meeting goes well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• IMG_6235.JPEG
    IMG_6235.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #188,785  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 42° with rain this morning. Heading to 48° with continued rain. 1.13" of rain since this event started. Grocery shopping went good. Did put laundry away when I got back. Some house cleaning got done. Then conserved energy rest of the day. Went to neighbors to celebrate his 40th Birthday. Today will back in the shop to do small projects.
QjShIEn.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,786  
54 this morning high in 60s 2.47 in of rain yesterday storms tornado watch flash flood warning the whole 9 yards.

The heat is coming miserable summer on tap yuk

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,788  
good morning all
surprisingly warm this morning, about 64 which will be the high of the day, with temps dropping into 40's tonight.
.65 rain so far, some showers continuing this morning.

I'm off to pick up school board friend and we are off to breakfast together.
local place has a ground lamb egg sandwich I had last time which I sure want again.

Mostly, cool International truck. 1959 or 1960, awesome patina, truck is worth a lot more now than then
they weren't all that powerful but surprisingly weighed only 3600 pounds new. that's like a compact car today.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,790  
40F raining low 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,going to rain all day so outside work put on hold so I'll putter.

Enjoy your day all.