Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,962  
68°F and .04 inches rain.

Back to being empty nesters. Our Canadian friends, cottage tenants are on their way home, to return in the fall.

I’ll be spending the afternoon in dentist chair. Expect to leave with a temporary crown and a replaced filling. Filling installed about 1980, plenty of service life left, but dentist says that material no longer suitable.

I’ll walk over and join the Happy Hour group after. Won’t be able to eat, but maybe sip a beer.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,965  
Went for a ride to WV today. was in sunshine, then rain, then sun, then rain, then sun, then downpour of rain, then sun..
Was following Waze directions to one place, decent paved road at first, then gravel road, still in great shape, then turn off on another road that wasn't as nice, and came to a river crossing where the road goes thru the river. With the water being up some and running pretty swift, and not another soul around, decided to not drive across. So we made about a 20+ mile detour to go around to the other side. And was disappointed.
Ate lunch at a place we had been to before, and it was very crowded then. today, not so crowded, but it was after 1pm. Food very good again.
IMG_5077.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,968  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.2C and it's presently 19.7C, partly cloudy & fairly calm.

Just 'tootling along', nothing pressing is going on. Perhaps that's why, on Facebook, I've been getting submissions from the "Dull Men's Club" :D

That's about it, take care all.

(Dull is good.)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,969  
IMG_3275.JPG

The Amaryllis Apple Blossom flowers bloomed today.
Won 3 of 5 Hand and Foot games.
3 days after PT my shoulder feels ok, too bad I have to work on it an hour to feel good three days later and then it slowly goes back to barely tolerable.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,970  
Good evening all. 67ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. Windy, overcast with periods of rain, and high temp was 72ºF. in spite of late nit night last night , unable to sleep in. Made coffee to start day, got trash out, putter after breakfast. Trip to town to get stitches out, meds not ready for pickup. Healing no done, no golf two more weeks. Mowed back yard, lunch, decided inside ride due to pockets of showers in area. After ride got dinner.
Dennis hope you got back to sleep.
Mike glad mowers all better. Sorry you are up so early, hope you snuck a nap in.
Dennis sorry allergies are getting to you.
Ron glad garden weeded and mule clean. 1 a day sounds reasonable to me. Nice pic
David thanks for the swimming and sinking dog stories. Sorry about the Iphone but that was easier to replace :)
Bill sorry about rain continuing. Nice tank.
Drew hope beans and cukes recover. Sorry about the effects of pollen on you. Good luck with Lesser Celandine. Hope toot removal went well.
Rs RS glad severe storms missed you. Sorry about the escape from the live trap. Good to hear seedlings doing well. Hope spraying went well.
Buppies sorry about the wind, prayers sent.
Scott(vt) hope robot can take care of mud.
Thomas hope cleanup went well.
Ken getting worm at 80! dinner on back deck sounded yummy.
Bill the local anesthesia hurt less than the drilling.
Plowhog probably same ticks, just growing.
Plowhog we have plenty of foxes here and they will eat goslings as well.
RS glad you and your wife found a YouTuber that you both like. Understand about working will sitting.
Drew good luck with lake Drew and dentist.
RNG Hope the trips north are about done. Weird about the parcel. Sorry about the radio and water purifier going belly up.
Drew glad tooth out, and warm outside.
Scaredy hope the work is going well. Hope you could help on the 63 GMC.
David sorry about dentist visit. I had to replace several old filings, they were at end of useful life.
Dennis sorry about the low water crossing, good guidance will warn you abotu that king of thing. Glad good lunch. Not sure I would cross that, no depth markings.
Bill some old filling had mercury in then and when old will leach mercury into you system :(
Randy(wag) like the Dull Men's Society :)
Don neat flower. Congrats on win 3 of 5 hands. Sorry the PT wears off.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.JPEG
    IMG_6303.JPEG
    875.4 KB · Views: 23