Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135
Thanks everyone. The radiator was leaking in an area on the top that was once repaired probably many years ago. A new one was ordered from American Cooling Solutions in South Dakota.

IMG_5787.jpg

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #12  
Thanks everyone. The radiator was leaking in an area on the top that was once repaired probably many years ago. A new one was ordered from American Cooling Solutions in South Dakota.

View attachment 654674

Heck, that radiator in your photo looks almost new compared to mine before I had it repaired. The radiator in your photo looks like an easy repair for a good rad shop

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #13  
Heck, that radiator in your photo looks almost new compared to mine before I had it repaired. The radiator in your photo looks like an easy repair for a good rad shop

Many locales no longer have any radiator shops, let alone good ones.

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #14  
While fixing that radiator would be possible, I thing buying a new radiator for that 20 year old tractor is a very wise idea.

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #15  
Who pulled this out of the Old Post Hole? :laughing: And why?

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #16  
I replaced my radiator 3 months ago. Last week the front tire went into a trench and the radiator developed a tiny leak somewhere. I think its leaking from the radiator tank and not the fine. It's weird that a trench could twist the "frame" enough to ruin a radiator.

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #17  
I think I'd solder that leak myself. Both radiators. Keep the old one. You may need again.

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #18  
I think I'd solder that leak myself. Both radiators. Keep the old one. You may need again.
Good idea. Pretty sure the tank has the tiny leak....not find.

/ Good place to buy a radiator? MF 135 #19  
Good idea. Pretty sure the tank has the tiny leak....not find.
Now days you can get rubber plumbing caps with clamps and cap those hose openings in radiator. Get one double no hub clamp and put one end on radiator and pvc fitting with a tire style valve fitting. Put the cap on and pressure up the radiator to find your leak. I've got another deal that replaces radiator cap and pressures the system up. A boy working for us was on foot because he lost a freeze plug on back of engine. Hate to see a hard worker on foot. Went got his truck and brought to shop. Had to pull trans to get to freeze plug. I pressured it all up to double what the radiator cap was before trans went back in. He was good to go.